Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Treatment & Management
Submit a review for Dr. B Sandeep RajYour feedback matters!
I am having a cough problem when I eat some thing the food get stuck in my throat and I can not breath for a minute pleaseeeee helpppppppppp.
I am having tonsils from last two years I go to doctor to get medicine then it decrease but again it comes after 1 month. Tell me what I want to do and why this happening. I don't want to take operation. Thanks.
My wife born a new baby. When he born oxyzen was not reached properly in his brain. So doctor refer him in NICU for 15 days. Now he is right but the child have not taking breast feed. Child is unable to take mother breast feed. Please help me.
Dear Dr. please suggest medicine for permanent treatment of asthma ,when ever I suffer with cold after cold I feel asthmatic attack n Manny time in normal day I feel breathing problem it's my birth problem also pls suggest. A Dr. suggest me aerocort inhaler but I don't want to use that.
Is pleural effusion dangerous? In my reports it is there. And what is the solution for pleural effusion?
I am 34 year old male, and from last many years I am suffering from sinus problem & due to cough deposition sometime I feel uneasy in breathing. What should I do.
Hi, I am 24 years old. Last year I have got this dry cough issue. I have get it checked with many doctors. initially they said it was throat infection. So I kept on taking meds for the same. But it was so irritating and I couldn't concentrate on my studies. So I have started my treatment with AIIMS. I have had X rays, CT Scan and breathing tests and I have also get it confirmed that I do not have any TB issues via the tests. Now, one of the doctor says that I have chronic laryngitis. He suggested to use less tea, less chilli etc. I am a student and I study late night. So, I do take coffee. Help me out because I still have this issue but you think it's better than before. Thank you!
There is some always some cough in my throat. And I got cold and cough very instant. Coz of this I do not have banana types of food. Example I do not eat sprouts. So kindly help me to get rid off from this problem.
I am of aged about 34 years age. I am having couple of health related issues. Firstly I am suffering from acute sinusitis and have problem breathing at night and secondly I have a problem with hair loss. Could you please let me know if they are related to each other and is it necessary to go for surgery to cure sinus.
I am suffering from throat pain. I feel like my throat is dry from inside and also huge cough occurs. There is no cold and sneezing, but coughing is large. My voice changed due to cough and throat issue. I am suffering from last 4 days. The heavy cough comes at morning when I woke up.
I am suffering from a week breathing for since two to three month and I'm very scared What should I do?
My wife is 39 year old. She feels cough accumulation in the neck inside. She feels cough falling down into the throat too. She is breath fast and having a coldache everyday. Sometimes she got tired. During toothing she is tryhard to pulling out cough from throat but she can't do so. Please suggest me proper remedies.
I am 17 year old. I am having some problem in breathing during summers. I am have consulted many specialists but my disease is not cured. Please suggest me something.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda.
Related Tip: Ayurvedic Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction?
I am suffering from dry cough for the ladt 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
Dear Sir, I am 32 year old man. I am suffering from left leg and hand pain in regular and shortness breathing with sneezing and wheeziness in night and morning time. Some time I am walking and siting in office. My BP is normal. Please advice and help.
Hello doc! I have a query to raise here as my great grand father have some sort of breathing issues while he fall asleep in nights, I hear hoarse voice while he respires and as he says he suffers sort breathing in sleep for 3 or 4 times in a row. Doc! please help me out of this and I will be grateful for this and efforts will be appreciated. His age- 7.4 medical conditions- recovered from multiple injuries in an accident. Stone and high bp issues. Please help me out doctor. Thanks
I were a smoker for 2 years nd now I left the habit. I got pain in my right chest nd cough with yellow and blood mucus in it .am so afraid that because of smoking .is there any serious problem pls reply me.
Most of the symptoms of a panic attack are physical, and many times these symptoms are so severe that people think they’re having a heart attack. In fact, many people suffering from panic attacks make repeated trips to the doctor or the emergency room in an attempt to get treatment for what they believe is a life-threatening medical problem. While it’s important to rule out possible medical causes of symptoms such as chest pain, heart palpitations, or difficulty breathing, it’s often panic that is overlooked as a potential cause—not the other way around.