Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.S.Yadav
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B.S.YadavYour feedback matters!
I get rashes on my face that are red initially and then leave black spots which take a long time to vanish. It happens only on my face and nit on body. Please suggest how to deal with it ?
Hello, I am 21 years old. Skin problems hai. Tan hoti hai skin meri bahot. Esse pehle bhi maine bahot baar skin treatment le hai but kuch fayda nahi hua. Pimples bhi bahot hai skin pe. Achi se whitening skin cream suggest karo night mai use kar saku. Please reply me as soon as possible.
I have skin allergy and when I scratch that spot on my body it increases and get black, it is on different places on my body like on my foot, on my back and on my leg as well.
I have an oily skin face and so much of black spots and acne pimple problem. So let me know the best face wash, moisturizer, scrub, face pack, available in the market and I need whitening effect too. The next thing is my hair. I hv well volumized hair 3 years back but now so much of hair fall. So I want get rid off hair fall. And I want black thick hair and regrowth of hair too so suggest me nice conditioner and shampoo, oil, hair gel for that.
I have combination of dry and oily skin with pimples and black spot I want normal skin with natural glowing what I should to do.
Mam My skin Mela care cream Applied For two weeks my face injury. And scar please tell mam ailment or medicine.
I am 26 years old female. I never get pimples on my face till now. My face neither dry nor oily but my nose area of face become oily after I wake up in morning. I could not know which type of skin I have so never used any products on my face. Please tell me which type of skin I have.
I am rahul 21 years old and I am having problemrelated to my pores on my face please help me to get rid away from these pores.
Urticaria, also known as Hives and Nettle Rash. It is an allergic disorder. It is similar to the rashes that are caused due to touching a nettle plant. This allergic reaction can be caused due to a variety of reasons, thus increasing the difficulty in identifying the exact cause of the allergy. Homeopathic medication has proved to be very efficient in treating urticaria. Some of the best homeopathic remedies include:
- Apis Mellifica: Described as one of the best solutions to urticaria, this medication is commonly prescribed with regard to treatment. The characterising symptoms of this medication is eruptions accompanied by inflammation and sting. It is similar to the sting of a bee where there is redness and swelling. Exposure to heat in any form is intolerable as the eruption are aggravated. The slightest of touch can cause burning or itching and the patient usually remains thirsty.
- Dulcamara: This is a medication that is usually prescribed for Urticaria, caused due to cold air or wet weather or dampness. Consumption of sour food or indefinite diet can cause the eruptions. Even though the skin is often dry, there is redness and itching.
- Natrum Mur: One of the frequently used medicines for urticaria, this medicine is prepared from common salt. It is used in cases where the eruptions are triggered by exposure to the sun, thereby resulting in intense itching. The skin has an oily or greasy feel. Most likely locations of occurrence include margins of hair or bends of joints.
- Ledum Pal: This medication focuses on the eruptions that occur on the legs and feet. There is a possibility of the infection spreading from the lower to the upper regions at a later stage. Increase in itching can result from the warmth of bed or on scratching. Colder conditions provide a soothing sensation
- Astacus Fluviatilis: This is an effective medication that be used to treat, both acute and chronic urticarial forms. Rashes are visible on the entire body and are at an increased sensitiveness to air. It is recommended for liver diseases and liver-related symptoms that are accompanied by urticaria.