Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B S Reddy
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B S ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hi, Muje chest par black spot ho gya tha and vo continuously badh rha h. Please help me out for that. Thanks and regards
I have pimples or small bumps on my body from last 3-4 days but not on my face or lower portion of my arms. Some are mostly rashes but some look like as if I hav chicken pox nd there are itching too. But I don't hav any fever Or any other health related symptoms of chicken pox. I consulted a skin specialist, according to him I have been bitten by some kind of insect. These pimples are increasing everyday. I am little worried. Can you please tell if it sounds like chicken pox or not?
My skin on face is Tanning day by day. Pl provide remedy. I want my face always fresh and impressive. After intercourse next 2 days face become blackish and dull. Eyes getting sick in between.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
Dear drs I have warts in my face and neck portion please give me a ayurvedic medicine to remove the warts completely. And to avoid further occurrence .
My face is papules and my face is black. We want to my face is clean the papules & my face is brightness.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, disorders and environmental factors. There are a number of homeopathic treatments that are used to treat hair loss. These treatments focus on the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms.
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Telogen effluvium: This is a disorder of the hair growth cycle where the telogen phase (where the hair falls out) becomes dominant.
- Alopecia aorta: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body destroy the hair. Hair loss tends to occur in patches.
- Androgenic alopecia: This type of disorder is caused by hormonal and genetic factors resulting in a receding hairline.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Silica: Silica is used to treat a number of diseases in homeopathy. Besides being an effective remedy for hair loss, it also treats symptoms of vitiligo, nail problems and eczema.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kalium carbonicum: This treatment is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Lycopodium:This treatment is prescribed for people who suffer from premature balding. It is also recommended for pregnant women if they suffer from hair loss.
- Natrum muriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Corns and calluses are defined as thickened and hardened areas of the skin, which are formed due to excess pressure, friction or rubbing in a particular area. They generally form at the bottom of the feet and can cause discomfort and pain while walking. Corns usually form on the sides and tops of toes. There are several variants of corn such as hard corn, soft corn and seed corns. Calluses typically form in areas which undergo high friction. It can appear on hands and feet. Read on to find more about corns and calluses.
1. In some cases, corns or calluses may form due to improper walking motion but in most cases corns and calluses form due to wearing shoes which fit in an improper manner.
2. High heels in particular are a major reason for the formation of corns and calluses. Other reasons include foot deformities or wearing shoes and sandals without socks.
3. Corns and calluses have a risk of being infected by bacteria which causes the infected region to secrete pus or fluid.
There are different types of corns and calluses and each of them have different symptoms during their formation.
1. A callus is a small patch of dead skin which can form anywhere in the body but usually in places which undergo friction.
2. A hard corn is a patch of hard skin which is located outside the little toe or on top of a toe.
3. A soft corn is a sensitive red patch of skin which is typically found between toes.
4. A seed corn is a painful patch of dead skin which typically forms on the ball of the foot or on the heel.
If you have developed a corn or a callus it is advisable to consult a doctor as they can correctly differentiate between warts and calluses. Use of moleskin around the corn or callus usually reduces the pressure from the affected region. Oral antibiotic medication can also be prescribed by your physician. Certain moisturising creams also help treating corns and calluses. Opt for stronger moisturising creams after consulting your doctor if regular ones are not helping. In certain instances corns and calluses may need to be surgically removed.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!