Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
My foot heel pains too much in the morning. And its specially very hard to feel in the cold days I do not get any relief even after visiting doctors of my region. What should I do? Please help.
I am 42 years old and suffers from neck pain, shoulder pain, legs pain even the whole joints pains a lot. I do have a thyroid problem. Please help me the natural exercises or the ways which will help me.
Having chest pain and let arm pain since 5-days. This is on and off. Is it anything related to heart. I've BP and Thyroid.
I' m suffering from frozen shoulder from last five months and my left arm is lifting till 90 degree only with continuous pain. Let me know what to do?
My ankle got fractured (oblique fracture at distal end of fibula invloving lateral malleolus with mild malaligned fragments) and I admitted in a hospital where doctors did a surgery by keeping plate and screws. Its been 2 weeks as of now and am on a crucial time like I am gonna getting marry on this month end. Can someone please suggest me what I should do in this crucial time?
Jone's fracture Right foot, 61yrs male, had 6wks of POP below knee cast, Total duration since injury-3months+, having pain off and on walking, feeling of small boney swelling around fracture site on touch, X-ray at present shows less gap reduction compared to the 1st X-ray, How long it takes to heal this fracture and full weight bearing should be done or not?
I remove my wisdom tooth but after 2 days I have Numbness in my tongue is that any complication Behind this what's the treatment how long the time will take to recover from the last 20 days of removing the wisdom tooth its not quite regular but on or off only small space of the tongue.
I am 45 years old I do not have any of disease or any other problem please suggest me knee strength exercise.
I am suffering from different kind of headache, cough and very much cold also pain in back and back side of neck Last night slept for almost 10 -11 hours and still feel lazy and sleepy. I am feeling like brain is roaming round round. What should I do.
I am 23 years old suffering from knee joint pain and my toe pains suddenly some times what might be the reason?
I am 34 years old female. I have knee pain due to partial tear of ACL and neck pain also. And I have huge deficiency of vitamin D. I am vegetarian please give me a solution to overcome this deficiency problem. Thank you.
I am 35 years young guy. I have a problem in spine. L5, s1 joint. I taken medicine 6 months. I relief good but please suggest me any better option that I free from this problem. Can surgery be better option ?
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder.