Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B RavinderYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor what is fissures and how it will effect and what should do to avoid this fissures, from past 20 days I am suffering from this please help me in this,
My lips colour is so dark even my girlfriend thinks I do smoke but I do not do So is there any remedies or any treatment out there to change my lips colour not to pink or like girly but just little fair?
Doctor I am 20 years old guy. I am suffering from acne and dark spots problem since from 3 years. Still my face hav some darkspots which are making my face look bad. Give me som tips or best dark spots medicine?
I am 21 years old and my skin is very oily and in summer season there will ne a lot of swat is emitted from my face so what should I have to do for making my skin glowing amd oil free please suggest me some thing.
I have to much white hair and other black hair also becoming White rapidly what should I do to stop them And tell me some natural ways to again in black And recommend me some oil And also my falls.
I have black sunburn on my face, yes I try so many type of cream, suncream but there no used. What should I do?
Increased hb ,increased total -bilirubin -2.7 ,conjugated 1.7 unconjugated 1.03 ,dull pain in right hypochondrium and blood in stools but only 2 days.
Hi doctor. last week I had pox, and now in my face I found some black spot. These looks wierd. Please give me a solution for cure. ?
How can I be fair, tell some skin whitening cream, lotions name which is really workable and I can use it daily . My skin colour is not actually dark it's becoming dark,
What was this on my hand it recently popped up it's not growing but when I press slight pain. It's slight spongy its not bone.
Tanning of the skin, though desired by some, completely mars the complexion of few. In a tropical country like India, sun tanning is a serious problem, one that often times calls for medical intervention. In fact a host of homemade remedies have also emerged to combat with this problem. Some of the remedies for sun tanning are:
- Cucumber juice: The advantages of cucumbers do not end with its nutritional values. In fact most of its well acknowledged benefits pertain to beauty more than health care. In instances of tanning, try applying cucumber juice. This will not only help in lessening the effects of the tan but will also give a fresh glow to the face.
- Potato: It is unanimously agreed upon that potato is the most versatile vegetable. Irrespective of the dish, this vegetable almost always finds its way in it. It is only good news, therefore that it benefits the skin as well. In order to remove the tan, you must peel the potato and rub the skin on the face. An alternative way of maximizing the utility of the vegetable is by applying the juice of potato on the areas which are affected.
- Sandalwood powder: The goodness of sandalwood requires no introduction. It takes good care not only of the health, but also of the skin. Even in the case of tanning, grind the sandalwood and mix it with almond oil and cucumber and apply the mixture.
- Aloe vera gel: This is one of the most trusted remedies of sun tanning. The aloe vera gel must be applied on the skin on a daily basis to retain the moisture in the skin and also to soothe it. For best results, mix some lemon juice in the aloe vera gel.
- Yoghurt and lemon: The advantages of yoghurt are aplenty, benefitting especially the skin. If mixed with lemon, the consequent paste bleaches the skin and significantly diminishes all the effects of tanning.