Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
My eyes are becoming hot when I see Computer or Mobile Screen also It get pains. What to do please help.
My baby is two and half years old. I am using ceruklin in his ear to remove the waste. But not succeeded. It is increasing. He removes my hand when I try with johnson bud during sleeping. please suggest what should I try to solve this issue.
I am 25 years male I have problem of acidity in morning when I getup. I want know why and what is cause of it? And what is the solution of it.
I want to increase my body weight and height. My height is 5.7 and I want 5.11 and weight is 54 kg. Then what should I do.
I am 39 years old. My weight is 85kg and my height is 5.8" What should be my ideal weight and pls suggest tips to reduce it.
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction pls tell me home remedies which are easy available n pls suggest me any medicine which is easily available thanks.
My weight is gain too much, now I am 120kg. I want to reduce my weight. But I do not have a time to go to gym. Pls suggest me some diet chart or yoga or exercise.
I have red from last 3-5 days and I can't sleep in night. I will try to sleep but I m unavailable to sleep what can I do.
I am 21 years old. I am suffering from food allergy for last 2 years. Which medicine should I prepare when I get allergy. What is span when I eat allergic food?
I have a throat problem. I have left drinking chilled stuff because it damages my throat instantly. With in every 2-3 weeks I get a sore throat and because of that I get Fever, cough and cold as well. Sore throat is so bad that I cannot even talk at least for a day. Please suggest any solution. Thank you.
How to take care of our fallen hair and how to avoid baldness for men? What are the foods you are suggesting for affected people?
Kidney stones are caused when certain minerals of your urine are retained and are not fully released, causing them to amalgamate and form a stone. Passing a kidney stone is one of the most painful experiences you may face physically. Its magnanimity is often compared to childbirth, and those who are suffering from kidney stones dread having this experience. If you are not yet affected by kidney stones and do not want to, read further to know what type of diet you need to follow in order to prevent it.
- Drink lots of water: On an average, a person must be drinking at least 3 liters of water every day. If you live in a more hot and humid climate, your water intake must be even more than that, so that on an average, 2.5 liters of urine is passed throughout the day, which decreases the chance of unnecessary retention of minerals from the urine and release them more easily from the body.
- Continue eating foods rich in calcium: It is a common misconception that calcium accelerates the formation of kidney stones. Calcium is digested by the intestine, only excess calcium cannot be digested by the intestine and is sent to the kidney. Continue consuming calcium rich foods unless your doctor prescribes you against it. Make sure your diet includes enough dairy products such as milk, cheeses, etc., or other calcium rich foods, such as oats and broccoli.
- Limit intake of oxalic acid: Oxalic acid is mostly found in foods obtained from plants. It restricts the absorption of calcium in the intestines and as a result, more calcium is passed into the kidneys; thus, forming calcium oxalate, or oxalate stones. Try to avoid foods, such as rhubarb, Swiss chard, nuts, tea, sweet potatoes, etc.;mainly leguminous plant products.
- Decrease the ingestion of sodium salts, sugar and meat protein: Salts and sugars, mainly found in packaged foods are used to prevent them from expiring. They increase the release of calcium and oxalates into the blood, which thus increases the chance to develop kidney stones. Meat contains fibers which affect certain nutrients in the kidney, thus aggravating the formation of stones.
- Increase the consumption of insoluble fibers: Insoluble fibers are those rough fibers which are not soluble in water during the process of digestion. They are found in rice, wheat, barley, etc., and are found to decrease calcium absorption in the kidney. They attach themselves to the calcium and oxalates, which enable them to be released as stool instead of urine.
Related Tip: "4 Types Of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms"