Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B. Prabhakar ReddyYour feedback matters!
Last night I met an accident by my bike. Now its paining very badly. Now what to do me and how it will become good and clean all the effected arias.
I am 20 years old female as I am suffering from pimples and dark spots. So I request you to give me a advice.
I am 17years old student im male and I need consult for my face it has black spot and my face should become little bright what I should do for that or I neee to take any cream for that suggest me something.
I am 32 years having problem consistent erection while intercourse any immediate medicine to perform intercourse and sperm count seems low. Request any medicine adviceable.?
Sir, I want to ask you that how I can increase my appetite I m 16 yeas old boy who masturbates. I also want to increase my height. So please help me sir I want to do something. Thank you.
Hi, my hair itching is going worse. I'm shedding like hundreds of hair a day. This is accounting to serious stress. My scalp is so flaky, oily. Even though I head bath daily still this happens. Is it serious ? Should I consult a doctor ? Is there any remedy ? P.S I wear helmet daily for 2 hrs.
Im a 37 year old man with no medical history of any diseases. For last two weeks I am having productive cough which has reduced now. However when I wake up in the morning, upon my first cough there is a lot of phlem which is not reducing. It is colorless. Can you help?
Doing pull ups, push ups, dips and hanging exercise stops my height growth or helps in my height growth. I am 17, height 5.6" and weight 63kgs.
Why do I have a pain in left leg always? I had done a xreay where everything is okey. Please advice what steps to be taken to avoid this?
I m getting irritated by pimples on my face and it does much irritation and my face looks odd by the pimples so can I know how to reduce them.
I am having major hair loss at the age of 20. I have tried various home remedies too yet nothing has made difference. It used to have very nice dense and thick hair, but now its just bunch of thin hair which gets uprooted easily if I just wave my hand through my head. This issue started when I was 17 and it has increased by time. Now my hair density is very less.
I have been facing this sneezing problem from 3 -4years. It is very much allergic to dust, cold and severe heat, whenever there is some sort of temperature change, I always get this problem of sneezing.
Hello doctors. Now a days I am getting too much yawn in my classes. Actually I am engineering student. It didn't allow me to do so. Please it's a request to you to tell me how I should get rid of it? I slept max 8 hours too. Don't know why I am getting yawn? Thank you ☺
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all the time. Please help me.
My age is 20 years. I have less hair growth on my forehead right from my childhood. I fear that it might results into hair fall in future. Can you please provide some remedy.
Otoplasty is a cosmetic surgery which corrects the deformities or absence of the external ear. Otoplasty originated in ancient India during 800 BC.
When should you opt for an otoplasty?
- Cagot ear: This is a defect where there is no ear lobe attached to the ear.
- Cat’s ear: In this condition the outer side of the ear is pulled forward. It gives the person a more feline appearance.
- Cauliflower ear: This generally occurs when your ear looks like a cauliflower. This is also caused due to hematoma that occurs because of severe trauma.
- Cleft earlobe: In this condition, there is a notch on the fleshy part of the earlobe and can be corrected by otoplasty.
- Constricted ear: In this condition, some of the cartilage is discarded by surgery and a new one is reconstructed.
- Cryptotia: An incision is made and the upper part of the ear is exposed by contraction.
- Darwinian ear: This occurs when the rim cartilage of the conchal bone (hollow next to the ear canal) is flat and not folded outwards. The term ‘Darwinian ear’ is derived from the British biologist Charles Darwin.
- Lop ear: People who have lop ear generally have a protruding ear with a central depression, producing a more ‘cup ear’ appearance. The helix is enlarged after surgery.
- Macrotia: In this situation the ear of the patient is very big as compared to his head. So the surgeon makes incisions on the lateral surface of the pinna (outer ear).
- Microtia: In this condition the pinna is extremely small and the whole ear seems much smaller.
- Question mark ear: This is a rare defect. There is an indentation between the cartilage and the ear lobe rim. This is also known as Cosman ear.
- Scroll ear: The outer edge of the ear protrudes forward in such a condition.
- Stahl’s ear deformity: In this condition the outer skin and cartilage folds abnormally giving an ‘elf’ kind of appearance.
Otoplasty is usually done to improve the appearance of the ear in severe cases and it is important to get a recommendation from more than one doctor or more than one ENT specialist before going forward with this procedure.