Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B. Prabhakar Reddy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B. Prabhakar ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have an dandruff issue much more. And it irritating me a lot ,so what I have to do for this leave from me as a long term. Please suggest me as soon. Thanks.
Is it safe to take medicine on period to get relief from painful cramps bcz my cramps are vry vry painful.
Hello I am Dr. Mohan Raut, a practicing gynecologist from last 27 years and partner of ICPRM, India's first immunotherapy Center for treatment of patients with repeated miscarriages, IVA failure, rod implantation failure.
Today I am going to discuss about various causes that lead to repeated miscarriages.
Miscarriage is a traumatic experience for a woman and when it happens repeatedly it can be devastating. The problem of repeated miscarriage is huge because it affects almost 1% of couples. So at any given moment the number of patients suffering from this problem is really high. There are five common causes of this problem, those are;
- Genetic factor- In this case, there are chromosomal or genetic abnormalities in the pregnancy and because of which the fetus can't grow, leading to miscarriage.
- Structural problems- Structural problem in uterus or the womb. Here there can be double uterus. There can be a curtain or septum within the uterus which leads to compromise in the space allowing pregnancy not to grow leading to miscarriage.
- Endocrine group- The problem arises in conditions such as diabetes, mellitus, thyroid ( hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism), a condition called as PCOD or polycystic ovarian disease. These can lead to repeated miscarriages
- Infection- Certain viral infections and infections like toxoplasma can infect the pregnancy leading to miscarriage.
- Autoimmune factor or autoimmune disorders- This includes formation of antibodies against mother's own group and conditions like anti-thyroid antibodies, or antibodies against for a phospholipid part of the mother's body. The conditions known as collagen disorders are responsible for this and lead to repeated miscarriages.
Now when all these factors are tested, it has been found that almost 50% of couples with repeated miscarriages show that all these tests are normal. Then what is the cause in these couples? And in these couples the cause is found to be called as alloimmune factor or there is immunological rejection of pregnancy by the mother.
Now what is this alloimmune problem and how pregnancy is nature's miracle? I will discuss these in my next video.
For more information you can contact me on www.lybrate.com. Thank you.