Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. B PadmavathiYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 30 years old and my wife is 27 years old. We are married since last 2 years and planning for kids since than however my wife is unable to conceive. We went to gynaecologist also who got us examined and suggested that everything is fine between both of us including my sperm test. Even after taking medication we are unable to have a child. Please help with appropriate medication advice.
Hello doctor. I'm n my 48th day of my cycle I took home pregnancy test on 38th day nd today still its negative so I went to doctor she told me to take blood test I gave blood sample today nd I'm so upset nd tensed Wil the results be positive or negative?
I am having stomach pain since 3 days. Also having this white fluid coming out of my vagina. Is it something to worry about?
A newly married couple who r totally first timers, how many times should they do sex in a week or in a month.
Hello I was taking Folic acid 5mg, now it is my second trimester, doctor prescribed Fefol Vit ( iron+vitamins with 0.5mg Folic acid) and Osnate-D (Ossein mineral complex+vitamin D). Now should I take Folic acid 5mg with these two tablets?
Hello sir, I had 4 times take a abortion pill and nowa days I knew my blood group is a negative. What I can when I am planning to next pregnancy?
In India, we move from one festival to the next. Lohri is the first major festival of the year and is celebrated in most parts of North India to mark the waning of winter and the harvest of Rabi crop. Lohri celebrations are characterised by blazing bonfires, folk dance and songs and trays filled with rewri, peanuts, popcorn, gajjak, sarson ka saag and makki ki roti. Unlike traditional mithais that go along with all other festivals, these foods are in fact healthy. Here are a few of their health benefits.
- Rewri and Gajjak: Rewri is a hardened toffee like sweet made from jaggery and sesame seeds. Jaggery helps regulate digestion and internal temperature, cleanses the blood and helps prevent problems like acne, joint pains and menstrual problems. It is also a rich source of iron and has anti-allergenic properties.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds are rich in copper, zinc, iron, calcium, phosphorus and manganese. These nutrients help promote healthy bones, boost immunity, reduce stress and fight free radicals. This can help reduce chances of osteoporosis and slow down the ageing process. Sesame seeds are also said to have the ability to reduce the risk of many types of cancer.
- Peanuts: Peanuts are a rich source of folate, manganese and essential amino acids like tryptophan. This helps regulate blood sugar, metabolise fats and carbohydrates and helps the body to absorb calcium and promote healthy joints. Pregnant women can benefit from peanuts as the folic acid in them can help reduce the risk of giving birth to a baby with congenital defects. Peanuts can also help prevent gallstones and help regulate mood swings. Peanuts are also great for the brain as the vitamin B3 and niacin in them helps boost memory. These nutrients also help reduce bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol levels. Hence, peanuts reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Popcorn: Unlike the popcorn you enjoy at a movie hall, popcorn that is eaten at Lohri celebrations is free from butter and added flavouring. On its own popcorn is a rich source of fibre and has a very low calorific value. This makes popcorn a good snack to eat between meals. Popcorn is a whole grain snack and is rich in anti-oxidants called polyphenols. This can help protect the body against cancer, heart disease and other diseases caused by free radicals.
To make your Lohri even healthier, don’t just sit around the bonfire and warm your hands, Get up and dance to the beat of the dhol and burn all the calories you’ve been eating.
My wife check her pregnancy test from prega news pregnancy test kit. The result show negative. But she feel weakness last 2 days she period also not come what reason she miss period. Weakness or pregnant.
Last month my BF realise on my stomach and I immediately clean it. We didn't had sex and he didn't touch my part as well. And I got period next day too. Now my cycle is 21 days and this month five days has gone up. But my period did nt come Is it any possibility to get pregnant. Wat should I do.
Got one boil in vulva, then it went off slowly kept getting 2-3 more boils, also since I earlier have had a past history of fungal infection, I can recognise the same smell. I have been on many painkillers before and during boils. Visited doctor she mentioned heat boils in groin. Have a history of acidity too. Today morning saw a brown worm in stool (as stomach has been hurting since 1 week). Please help me with what is the issue.
Any medicine in homeopathy for chronic sinusitus ( since 1994 a long period of 20 yrs ) for male of 42 yrs
There are a few things that you must first know about rice.
Rice contains negligible fat.
Rice is easy on the gut, eases bowel movement and rids you of bloating.
Rice has starch, about 10%, but understand that starch is a source of energy for the body and energy is essential for the body.
Rice keeps your skin fresh.
Rice, when eaten with dal/sabzi/meat/dahi, etc reduces the sugar increasing property of the meal and that is good for diabetics.
It has essential amino acids, which when consumed with dal or dahi, for example, completes the amino acid profile. Thus for a vegetarian even rice with dal or dahi can become a complete protein food.
Rice is carbohydrates so most people are told to avoid it in dinner. No food should be viewed in isolation considering a single nutrient from it. Rice has essential nutrients and carbs are essential for our body and have a calming effect, therefore great as a dinner option.
Rice has fat burning properties.
Eat the rice that is, hand pounded or single polished and which is pale whitish and you don't need to opt for brown rice.
So, let go off your fear or guilt of eating rice or for that matter any food that you have grown up eating. Eat it as much as your body needs, in the right amount and your body will never let it go wrong. Eating rice should make you feel happy. Is that not what eating food should give you- happiness.
I am 30 year old female unmarried. Now a days I am feeling too weak. Not willing to eat anything if I tried to eat I feel like vomit. Can't sleep all night. My bp became low. Please suggest me any energetic medicine. What to do?
I've been trying to get pregnant but things are not working out. I'm unable to quit smoking. What are the best ways to boost them?
1. Take protein rich diet such as pulses, soya protein egg white etc
2. Do not starve take healthy snacks
3. Drink loads of water daily at least 6-7 litre
4. Do routine workout
5. Consider natural fat burners
6. Avoid fatty as well as sweet food
7. Limit your sleep to 6 hours for a day
8. Do not do over snacking between meals