Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B. Padma Praveen
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. B. Padma PraveenYour feedback matters!
I'm 23 year old male. I'm going to gym for last 2 months. Now I'm having a pain on my right shoulder. What might be the cause for that ?
I Am 34 years old I have been facing problems related to my bones and joints. Particularly when I am walking or running am getting pain under my knee of my left leg while walking. Its painfully to fold my fingers in my right hand. Please suggest the treatment and medicines for this.
My mother had knee joint pain from last 6 month They doing treatment of allopathy and homeopathy both. Doctors said that knee pain having because the filament is finish tell me something that is suitable for her.
Sir I am 20 year old boy. And from last 3 days I am getting pain in backbone, tried several home remedies, please help!
I have pain starting from below the neck and radiating in my right arm till the fingers. My thumb has numbness. My right hand seems weak and i'm having difficulty pulling, pushing and holding things tightly. I have already seen an ortho and got the x-ray done. He said, the spine in the neck is straight and that could be muscle spasm and rest all looks good. The pain has come down, but I still have numbness in the thumb and my right hand feels weak. Its been about 3 weeks now. Please help.
My sister in law is 49 years of age she is suffering from severe pain in heel area very often plzz suggest me home made remedies?
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip Replacement Surgery
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of Hip Replacement Surgery:
- Lessening hip pain - This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity - When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities and resumption of normal activities - This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep - Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase - Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems - As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!