Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. B. Padma PraveenYour feedback matters!
Herniated disc what we commonly call ‘slipped disc’. It can be a very painful and debilitating condition. When the cushion that sits between the spinal vertebra is pushed outside its normal position, you have a herniated disc. This can occur as a result of rupture or bulging due to injury, disease, or deterioration. The spinal disc when pushed out irritates the spinal nerves that lay very close to the edge of these spinal discs causing severe pain. In some people, symptoms like severe back pain, leg pain, or weakness of the lower extremity muscles are traced to a herniated disc.
Herniated disc can occur to anyone. It is, however, seen more commonly in people between the ages of 35 to 45 who perform heavy manual labour or drive motor vehicles for long periods of time.
How does ayurveda help treat herniated disc naturally and safely?
- In ayurveda slip can be categorized as one of the diseases caused by vitiation of vata (one of the principle dosha in the body, responsible for the movement and function of the body).
- Ayurvedic treatment for slip disc concentrate at restoring the equilibrium through correction of the underlying functional equilibrium.
- Chirayu ayurveda panchkarma hospital provide very effective and most successful treatment for slip disc or herniated disc. The treatment compromises of detoxification and rejuvenation through panchkarma along with oral medications.
- The therapies like abhyanga, swedana, kati basti, patrapinda swedana and basti etc. Are done as per severity of the disease.
The ayurvedic healing therapies are beneficial in many ways:-
- They help in strengthening the supportive tissues that hold your spine.
- They help release the muscular spasm and nerve compression.
- They nourish the joints by enhancing circulation and relieve pain.
- Here are the ayurvedic therapies you can employ to treat herniated disk:
- Duration of the treatment depends upon the severity of the disease but usually take 4-6 weeks.
I have groin pain since 2 month. MRI done. Annular bulge is there in L4 L5. Taking gabapentin300 mg. Hav visited to physiotherapy also for 10 days. Still not recovered. What to do now. Its very tough.
I am 23 years old. I am having backpain constantly from last 2weeks. I have tried all the remedies but its still as it is. Can you suggest me something?
Hello Doctor! My age is 32. I have pain in shoulder it's a slap tear I am taking homeopathy medicines from 1.5 months feeling 50 % better in pain. MY Dr. is also treating me for my infertility issues I do not ovulate monthly. My amh level is low. She said all will be ok. My lmp was on 15th Dec I have proper 25 days cycle but now it's 17th Jan no periods. I did pregnancy test yesterday it was negative neither any symptoms of pregnancy .What could be the reason of delayed period is it because of homeopathy medicines or are there some changes happening within. Kindly reply with your valuable feedback.
Hii, My name is Himani Kapoor, 24 years old married women. I have very high pain in my SCAPULA bone and after breast. Please help me what should i do. Thanks & Regards Himani Kapoor
I have some pain type sensation in my both hands while sleeping on pressing on hands. After releasing the pressure it gets normal after 5 mins.
Dear sir, I was suffering from back muscle pain nd chest pain from past 2 years and after so many different tests was diagnosed with early changes of cervical spondylosis through X-ray test after medication still the pain and stiffness was there so I had an MRI which stated that no significant abnormality was identified at the swelling at the nape of neck mild posterior disc bulge intending the anterior thecal sac causing no cord identationnoted at C5-C6 level but as there is swelling at at neck areas not hard it's soft, like lump and it's not going even after hot and cold compress pls tell me why is this swelling when there is no such problem in that area in MRI and I want to know is this condition of spine be cured permanently. As o have recently started ayurvedic treatment so Is it mild or severe condition pls help as I am very depressed.
Hello, my mom who is 53 years old is having pain at the centre of the back just right to the spinal cord. Pain is there for last 6-7 days and is in an area of around 2 inches when one applies pressure over this area, she feels relief. Please let me know what kind of pain is that and how to get rid of it easily. If possible, suggest some home remedies. Thanks in advance.
I have a shoulder pain which came from dislocation so I want to know which type of medicine I have to take to reduce my pain?
From last few months, cracking/popping sound coming from knee while squatting, sometimes during walking/jogging. There has been no injury as such, no injury pain but knees feel exhausted most of the times and esp. After driving. Have done through few tests, have Vitamin D deficiency but calcium is fine. Checked with a physiotherapist, he said it's normal but still I'm not sure.
My father has a problem of back pain so it's quite painful you know. So can you please help me to solve the problem of back pain of my father.
I have back pain from last one week. What should I do? What are the precautions? Should I do exercises?
Hi i am 21 years old I have back pain since 2 weeks then I consult doctor they give counter medicines now pain is heavier sir.
If we need to name this age of medical science with a word- certainly this is the age of Joint problems Osteoarthritis. Those were the days when joint pains were thought to be associated with the old age only, but nowadays these pains are presenting in all age groups. There is no age of Joint pains as of now. In an age of 25, even you can find a patient with osteoarthritis.
Age was a limit for such conditions but now things are changing fast.
- We are eating more nutritious foods, we are in better comforts still our joints are giving up? There is something wrong with us and with our system. Certainly, we need to look back at the things and need to check everything so that we can manage the things in a better way.
- When a person comes with Gout that is increased uric acid in the body western system of medicines he will be told to lower down the uric acid simply by taking some of the medicines. But this is not the solution for the problem. Problem is not increased uric acid the core problem is- why this uric acid is being produced in the body in this much of quantity, until unless we don't rectify the system due to which uric acid is being produced in abundant. This is the difference in Ayurveda and western system of medicines. We at Sukhayu follow the same tradition of Ayurveda to rectify the metabolism of proteins so that we can remove the extra uric acid from the body.
- So culprit is the system which is producing the extra uric acid not the uric acid. We need to address the culprit for sure, not just the uric acid, alone.
- The same is applicable to the osteoarthritis. It is now in a fashion to give Vitamin D, Calcium, Glucosamine along with some pain killers and they just tell that Cartilage is damaged in your body. These things they continue for 6 months and one day they tell us that no, now you need to go for the knee joint replacement?
Is it the solution!
- The first and foremost solution for the problem is to “save” the knees and cartilages from the damage and basic way to that is “education” what we need to share with a patient as a physician. Second thing is to promote certain types of the diet for a patient according to his/her Prakruti so that he/she can get a proper amount of the calcium and vitamin D. We are not nourishing human bodies by using all these medicines we are only nourishing the pharmaceutical companies.
- Ayurveda says that these are age related problems and we need to work on a pattern to reduce the momentum of the age. If age appears aggressively, it will bring its all complications along with and will shatter the quality of the life for sure. So the main concern should be to slow down the process of aging with certain remedies along with certain diet and lifestyle modulations.
- In last many years we have seen a lot of patients who came to us and asked for weight loss, even they were suffering with osteoarthritis. Because every second person asked them to reduce weight only. But as per Ayurveda osteoarthritis is a condition of Vata Dosha and if we kept on loosing weight in a patient we will be aggravating the Vata dosha which will again increase the problem, that is why we cannot do it scientifically (as per Ayurved) but beyond this the question is of a different approach-
- If a person cannot walk or stand even, how can you ask him/her to loose weight?
- Are we promoting some of the surgical techniques to reduce weight in “hide” of the osteoarthritis?
- Things are not easy with joint pains, we do agree on this but when it comes to Ayurved, it is the only science which deals with the health-happiness and life not only about diseases. Sukhayu, as name tells – Life full of happiness!! We are committed to give the best of the health facilities to promote the complete of health of a person.
As per a research – More than 60% of the knee replacement are done without a requirement.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!