Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
I have continues headache from last 4 to 5 days. I have migraine problem from childhood what should I do please suggest me. When I go to sunlight it increases.
I am a 56 yrs old, male. I have diabetes (hereditary) and high blood pressure. Diabetes is around two old. Pressure is under control. Presently my feet (both), at the toe end, the under sloe below the toes get swelled up and numb, also the toes get numb. This has happened when my diabetes reading had gone upto 230. It later came down to 150. But the swelling and numbness still persist. Presently, I am taking, glycomet? 500 sr, diabetone pn, euglim 1. What is your view.
I am 57 yrs old lady. Had knee pain since last three yrs now I am feeling numbness in my left leg around knee and feet. Feeling cold sensation in my left leg ang foot. Please advise the causes and remedy.
I had an operation in left leg hip transfer in July 2012. unfortunately nerve was injured resulting in leg drop. Still not fully recovered. Always numbness or pain doctors send speptic nerve parasis. I am 60. Where plastic surgery helpful or how to prolong? Please advise.
I have a migraine problem lots of time my head are being sharp pain and my neck have not turn around give me a answer.
I have a major problem that m unable to wakeup at early morning daily I wakeup at 9 am or after 9 am there is excess of lethargyness in my body if I unable to wakeup in early morn how to do morning walk and exercise when I wakeup at 6 am forcedly means someone force me for wakeup my whole day disturbs m feeling excess of headache and finally sleep 4-5 hrs in noon m unable to do any work feeling depressed and irritated due to this while I sleep at 11: 30 on or at 12noon in night wht to do for sleep disorder please do not tell me do exercise wakeup morn my problem is only 1 unable to control my sleep if I wakeup in early morn then I do something please try to understand this prob is it sleep apnea or major sleep disorder suffer from hypothyroidism this sleep prob I suffer from appx childhood that time I have no work so no prob this time heavy work load so too much prob is their any treatment pill to control my sleep please guide me.
My daughter age 16 years old. Problem is head pain (migraine) everyday please advise me and which qualified doctor I can visit.
I am suffering from polio from 6 years and please tell me how I can control this and what is its prevention?
I'm 24 years old male from last 7 months my hand writing was disturbed I can't write normally and for this i'm missing so many jobs i need your help badly please help me when I always try to write something my hands were sovereigns.
My daughter 18 is suffering from cerebral palsy. Not able to stand though lot of exercises. Botox also given a number of times.
I have a serious problem since more than an year now which I have no solution of. I have gone to neurosurgeon, psychiatrist, ent, etc. I feel drowsiness all day long and am not able to concentrate. Below are the symptoms I have followed by the tests I had done including blood test and mri. Symptoms: Day long Drowsiness - standing, sitting, walking, driving Fatigue Lack of concentration Memory loss A little speech problem (rare) Sleepy during driving Blurred vision Reading and Writing problem Headache mainly on both sides of the head nerve pain Understanding things take time Loss of appetite Focus lock Not refreshed after sleep even after 10hr End of the work shift after 8 hrs, I am totally exhausted. Ringing noise in left ear Test done: MRI of the brain and nerve - all clear Front sinuses MRI - all clear Neck xray - clear Blood test - all fine, hemoglobin 14.7, vitamin b12, b5 at good level, tsh 1.75, iron in level Psychoanalysis done - a little OCD but nothing harmful. Ear ent checkup - all clear Current medication: Anti depressant - 3months not effect My body: Height: 6ft 1in Weight: 73kg No feeling of sadness Fatigue 24x7 Strange fact: If I am feeling sleepy any point of the day or night and lay down on the bed with my eyes open, the high sleepy sensation subsides with in hour or two and feel a little comfortable.
I am 60 yrs of age having diabetic type two at present facing acute problem I am lethargic and never pay sincere effort in proper medication presently my both legs have big problem of numbness please advise proper way to address this problem that to very urgently yours
I have a problem of migrane. How can I get recover & how much time get to recover it. Please ans me?
I am having fever since last 2 days. Body ache too, and since morning shivering too. Also feeling very cold. Should I consult specialist doctor or recommend me better solution.
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.