Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.Narayana Das
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B.Narayana DasYour feedback matters!
I have headache how can we cure it. Recently I have having half side headache? What should I do? Is I am suffering from migraine?
Hello I am suffering from migraine since last 5 years .can it be cured through medicines or any therapies.
My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. I am having an intense numbness and tingling in whole body. Bone and muscle pain in whole body even in jaws and mouth. But numbness and tingling is more. .increasing day by day. Whenever I sit for it became like current is running in both of my legs. My vitamin b 12 is 185pg/ml. My vitamin d is 114. My neck x ray shows c2 and c3 segmentation incomplete. Why this numbness and tingling is increasing. What may be the reason?
My 50 years old diabetic brother-in-law is suffering from atypical Parkinson disease and on bed rest from last 10 months. Allopathic Treatment is going-on from Alms, DELHI. He is very weak, shivering, constipation and having stomach pain problem, Sometimes repeat the same things and morally down. But no significant improvement. Pls advise if there is some suitable treatment in Ayurvedic/Homeopathic treatment. All test like MRI, Ultrasound, X-ray, blood-test, Urine-test are normal. But he is getting down day by day healthwise. Pls advise the suitable treatment on priority.
Is penile nerve tingling is from any nerve damage. Also nerve do not tingle but pain happens. Already taken antidepressants like ibrufen and amritipilline both at same time for two months. But now 8 months gone but same happens. Kindly suggest I am very depressed about my life.
My age is 31 due to stress and work load I feel a lot of weakness inside and my hands shiver I feel sexually weakness also m not able to give my 100%.
My Father suffering from Paralysis on Left Side since 01.01.2015. Left side hand and Leg is in Working but slow, can we treat better from any medicine. Age 61 M, He is doing all his work himself. No Sugar and any other illness. Taking medicine for Telminorm/telvas, PH 40 and 12.5 for BP and Clavax 75 aspirin for thickness of blood and Eptoin 200 mg at night. All details are submitted for Father.
Im a epilepsy patient before after that I went medication under neuro doctor. Now im completely fine. Can I get marry, have sex and Kids in My Life? Is that okay for me and my children. Please assist me.
Migraine Clinical Picture
What Symptoms Occur During a Migraine Attack? •
Migraineurs have recurrent, severe, and disabling attacks of headache, often unilateral and pulsating, along with symptoms of sensory disturbance, such as light, sound, and odor sensitivity. Nausea and neck stiffness are other common symptoms, and symptoms can be aggravated by movement.
• Some patients experience dizziness during attacks.
• About 20–30% of patients experience aura and neurological symptoms (e.g., visual disturbances), which usually precede the headache phase of an attack.
• Premonitory symptoms such as yawning, irritability, tiredness, cravings, and difficulty concentrating sometimes precede headache onset.
What Is Migraine Aura, and What Symptoms Can Occur?
• An aura is any neurological symptom that occurs shortly before the headache attack. Visual symptoms (e.g., flickering lights or zigzag phenomena), somatosensory symptoms (e.g., paresthesias), speech problems, and rarely, motor symptoms can occur during aura.
• Symptoms usually last >5 and <60 minutes.
• Before migraine can be diagnosed, other possible neurological deficits must first be excluded.
• Cortical spreading depression (see below) is thought to be the pathophysiological cause.
What Can Trigger a Migraine?
• Shortness of sleep, irregular sleep, or too much sleep
• Stress (or in some patients, relaxation from stress)
• Alcohol (e.g., red wine)
• Caffeine (e.g., coffee, chocolate)
• Foods containing glutamate or aspartame
• Vasodilating drugs (e.g., nitrates) Epidemiology
How Many People Are Affected by Migraine?
• Women: about 13–18% of the population
• Men: about 5–10% of the population
• Numbers may be lower in Asian populations Chronic Migraine About 4% of the adult population experiences chronic headache, i.e., headache on 15 or more days a month. About half of this group has chronic migraine, and the other half has chronic tension-type headache Disorders/Abnormalities That Can Be Comorbid with Migraine
• Stroke and cardiac disease
• Childhood vomiting
ONLY HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES CAN CONTROL THIS