Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B.N.VikranthYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. My son is 3.5 years old. Last 1.5 years back we got his eye checkup done in Hyderabad. It was diagnosed as astigmatism. Do we have any treatment for this? Now his eye sight is 1.5 and 2.
Hello doctor, I have been having stomach cramps and losses stools since 2 days. I vomited twice yesterday after having food. What should I do?
Hi, my age is 21 years and there is no improvement in my height since 2 years, so what to do for that? Is masturbation responsible for the blockage of height?
Regularly I drink milk twice a day before sleeping and in breakfast. Also I add sugar to it. So is there any health impact from this?
My wife wants to abort a baby who is only two months of pregnancy. Just wanted to know will there be a pain or any side effects after abortion. Please suggest. Thank you.
Hello, I am having too much fat and weight. So can you able to tell me the diet plan or exercise which help me to burn my fat.
I am 61 years diabetic DM2 using okamet 500 mg metformin and half daonil twice daily since 45 days after reducing daonil full twice daily to control FBs. And Pbs. I am taking COSART H and Selekone xl 50 against cardace 10 mg I was taking with selekone xl 50 earlier. Please advise any bad effects will come in long usage.
Every once in 3 days I have itching all over my body especially in my calf muscles, groin, abdomen, arm pits, neck & forehead. I am not diabetic. I have GIRD and take ocid 20 for long. I take cetzine for the itching. Suggest a long term cure.
I have very dull ski with dark circles, I have normal to dry skin. Ca you suggest me whats gud to use to get fair.
My daughter is frightened to sit in exam she always forget everthing while exam otherwise she solve any problem in the class. She is never able to complete the exam in tim she is week in time management. She has to appear in 12th class examination this year. I am worried how she will appear in exams please help her out
Can you please tell me the mixture of argon oil, jojoba oil, sesame oil and olive oil available in one oil to grow mustache and beard growth.
She is having red rashes on her face. She has used many creams and medicines but there is no change on her face. So I request you to give me a suggestion.
Many women experience pain in their genitals intermittently or a few times during their lives which may be caused by varying factors. However, when pain in the vulva and the surrounding area occurs in regular cycles or constantly without any underlying reasons, it is known as Vulvodynia. This is characterized by pain in the vulva, the surrounding areas, the entrance to the vagina and the urethra. Let's look at some of the treatment options for Vulvodynia:
1. Topical or local anesthetics: As Vulvodynia is a condition due to the abnormal sensitivity of the area surrounding the vulva, using anesthetics will help to ease the pain. Treatments like ointment and sprays will numb the area and ease the symptoms. This can even be applied before sexual intercourse if it is a trigger for pain.
2. Injections that act as nerve blocks: Some women may experience sensitivity as they may have neural problems and due to this sensitivity in the nerves in the genital area, may suffer from Vulvodynia. This is usually treated with nerve blocks or medications that reduce the sensitivity of the nerves. This should be only after consultation with the doctor.
3. Biofeedback therapy: There are certain forms of physical therapy which can be employed to reduce pain from Vulvodynia. Biofeedback therapy primarily deals with this problem by teaching patients to relax muscles.
4. Physical therapy of the pelvic floor muscles: This is also a common therapy where the patients are taught to relax and control the pelvic muscles. These are the muscles which support the bowel, the bladder and the uterus and specific exercises will help relax them, reducing the symptoms as well as decreasing the incidences of intermittent Vulvodynia.
5. Medications: This is the most common treatment for Vulvodynia. Various medications can be prescribed to patients depending on the type of pain they experience, such as Antihistamines for itching, tricyclic antidepressants for chronic pain among others. Steroids and anticonvulsants are also used to reduce pain.
6. Surgery of the affected area: If your pain is chronic and can't be treated by any other method, then doctors might suggest surgery to remove the bits of tissue from the affected area to reduce sensitivity and pain. However this is done only in the rarest of cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.