Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B.N. UmraoYour feedback matters!
Sir on my left hand there is scare of cut injury. Suggest me a cream or bleach to remove it I want to join army and it can create problem.
Am 17 years old boy and my skin is dull. Can I use kojivit cream to get fair skin. Is kojivit is good cream ,does it have any side effect like. Will it work like a melacare or not.
I have steroid Acne and dark red face cause of SkinLite cream my doctor gave me Vit-A & Vit-C tablets (For 21 days) and Fucibet cream and Efatop PE (For 7 days) and after 7 days he say use Kojivit plus gel for get back your natural colour its good or not? Vit-A is chewing tablet?
I have spots on my face so plzzz advice me wht to do nd plzzz send me medicines. I am suffering frm last 3weeks so plzzz hlp me.
I have dark circles because of doing work on system. Want. To know the solution of it. I have normal dry skin please tell me the solution. For good fair skin.
Doctor, I need advice from you regarding the skin problem, during summer due to the sensitive to the sunlight my skin is more blackish, please suggest the best sunscreen + fairness cream.
My face was so oily I can not handal this please help mi handal my oily skin end in my face black dots help mi clan black dots thanks.
Mere age 38 year hai gender male mere face per last two year se kali chhaya check par aa gaye hai please tell me solutions.
Hello doctor ! I am 30 years old un married recently I am using melacare cream on my face since one month till present at before going to bed once per day but result is good and my neck is little bit black even everything is fine and my doubt is can I use it continue at daily night time or is ther any side effected in future pls suggest me . In before that I used many products but result is zero . And can I do any home remedies pls suggest me . Thanks.
19 years old girl Dry skin I want to remove hair on leg & hand. Which method is better? If I remove hair is it reback fast in thick? Now on my hand long and strong hair is there. What can I do? Pls suggest a method.
I am 17 years old and I have problem that my dark spots are not removing from my face. So can you tell me the ayurvedic treatment of this.
I have blade cut marks on my hand. Can you pls tell how to remove those cut marks. Plastic surgery, I can't afford right now.
'Red wine is a ladies' drink'; if you are averse to alcohol, especially to its usual, piquant taste, you must have been suggested with the lightness of red wine by officious onlookers. That surely isn't a remote possibility when you are a lady and of age. Cautious introspection backed with years of medical or scientific research tells millions how wine, when consumed in moderation, helps improve a woman's physical health: the facet of mental health can be taken for granted as inebriation of most kinds results in mood elevation. It is therefore a ladies drink indeed.
While being perturbed about the health of your skin, the sagging cheek muscles, a double chin or wrinkles that start showing once women are in their thirties, you must have rarely conjured the image of a vineyard to relax and repair. A vineyard can actually be your key source to youthful skin. Take a look at the following points to believe the same:
- Red wine can act as an anti-aging intervention in case of both men and women. A glass of wine every day can keep a woman's skin young and taut while two glasses of the same drink can let a man enjoy the look of a young adult.
- Free radicals are active causes of aging. Red wine is rich in antioxidants and thus can do away with such radicals. Many use grapes and grape juice for a glowing skin. Grape juice is way less effective as compared to wine as the latter contains the seed and skin of the fruit during fermentation. The fruit as a whole has polyphenols such as resveratrol that can successfully counter free radicals.
- If you are a health freak and insist on going by a Mediterranean diet, wine is part of your regular diet. You will experience the benefits in a few weeks' time.
- When consumed in a measured and controlled manner, red wine can reduce a person's chances of contracting breast cancer. Wine sharpens your mind while you age; your cognitive faculties therefore do not rust.
- Red wine can make your skin glow from within, unlike any other wine, as white wines have only a little amount of antioxidants.
- Your skin feels young and rejuvenated on drinking red wine as the drink aids arterial functions of the body. Thus proper blood circulation is ensured.