Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I am 32 yrs old female. Never had sex with my husband. Suffering from pcos. Can I go for ivf instead of iui. Please suggest. Urgent.
Am 7 month pregnant am experiencing back pain. Cause of back pain was I slipped in bathroom once. So what kind of medication shall I take to soothe the back pain.
I am 28 years unmarried female working in pvt company. My periods come in 21-23 days every month. I want to ask is this normal menstrual cycle or have any problem in conceiving in future? Also I am healthy and not able to loose weight. I tried dieting and exercise but failed. What to do to loose weight?
Muje kuch time se har mnth pith or kamar(back Pain) me pain rahta h sath hi meri pcod ki ,krimson 35, ovabless,Glyciphage chal rahi h sath hi please muje ye bhi batae ki hum baby planing kar rahe h iske bad baby hone ke chances hai kya please reply.
Sir, I have rashes and infection near Thai private area, infection is over but developed rashes and inflammation over testies and became reddish from last one month, at present I am applying 2% ketnocozole two times and Flucanazole 150mg in every three days, cetin every night before dinner. I am consuming above medicine from last 50 day, I am not in india at present, kindly giude and help me to use correct medicine.
Hello Lybrate doc, after how many days the symptoms of pregnancy starts. After our intercourse. When the period is due. please suggest.
I am suffering from menopause.My age is 41.My weight is 65.Due to that my blood flows very much.Can i remove my uterus. Do it have any sideeffects on body.Pls reply.Thankyou
Hello Its about my 3 years old son He is suffering from acute ear pain It happens in winters. Aftr a severe pain thr times a whiteish discharge And doctor here says it happensainly wen he catch cold. But this time I have taken immense care that he should not catch cold We travelled through flight. Last sunday. Can it be because of that. I m tensed. He is too small for so many antibiotics. My baby.
My gf dates are skipped she is expecting .bt we ar nt ready for this foe noe .what is the safest remedy to avoid pregnancy oo to abort it .she is in her 1st 15 days of skipped period cycle .is that tv add 21 days pill after assurance fine to stop pregnancy. Suggest any pills to get her normal period cycle and drop this positive result. Asap.
Involuntary and sudden urine loss in women is termed as urinary incontinence. Some of the contributory factors to urinary incontinence are menopause, pregnancy and childbirth.
There are seven types of urinary incontinence.
- Stress incontinence: If normal physical movements like sneezing, coughing and exercising cause small amounts of urine to leak out, it is called 'stress incontinence'.
- Urge incontinence: If large amounts of urine leak out during unexpected and at odd times, like during sleeping, it is called 'urge incontinence'.
- Overactive Bladder: This is characterized by frequent and urgent urination, along with urge incontinence or not.
- Functional incontinence: If external deterrents or physical disabilities like not being able to find a toilet, leads to sudden leakage of urine, it is called 'functional incontinence'.
- Overflow incontinence: A full bladder, at times, leads to unexpected leakage. This is called 'overflow incontinence'.
- Mixed incontinence: Whenever urge and stress incontinence occur together, it is categorized as 'mixed incontinence'.
- Transient incontinence: When urine leakage occurs due to temporary situations like infections or new medications, it is called 'transient incontinence'.
Urinary incontinence is not a disease; it is a symptom. Infections, diabetes, or other medical conditions can cause incontinence. If incontinence is temporary, the causes might be any or all of the following:
- Urinary tract infection
- Over consumption of alcohol
- Too much caffeine intake
- Consuming carbonated drinks
- Decaffeinated coffee and tea
- Use of artificial sweeteners
- Foods which are too spicy, acidic or sugary
- Corn syrup
- Being on sedatives, muscle relaxants, blood pressure and heart medications
- High doses of vitamin B and vitamin C
However, if incontinence is persistent, the symptoms might be different:
- Pregnancy: During pregnancy, hormonal changes and weight gain in the body can cause incontinence.
- Childbirth: Normal vaginal delivery weakens muscles that control the bladder, thus leading to incontinence.
- Age: The bladder muscles weaken with age which, in turn, affects the bladder urine holding capacity.
- Menopause: The levels of "oestrogen" hormone drop with the onset of menopause. Oestrogen keeps the lining of the urethra and bladder healthy. The gradual damage of the bladder tissues leads to incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: The bladder and uterus are supported by the same ligaments and muscles. Surgery deteriorates the pelvic floor muscles, thus removing the uterus can lead to incontinence.
- Obstruction: Tumours in the urinary tract can block the normal urine flow. This causes overflow incontinence.
- Neurological disorders: Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, brain tumours, strokes or spinal injury can cause incontinence.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.
My LMP date is 8th Jan16 and my pregnancy test is positive. I was on thyroxine sodium tablets of 62.5 MCG since last 1-2 years or so. On 6th feb test result showed my TSH as 6.2. I am not able to consult my doctor as of now. So, I had increased the dosage to 100mcg on my own (since 6th feb). please suggest if this is the correct dosage and if it is not the correct dosage then what should be my course of action now?
I m 19 year old. I have some problems in serious. I have back pain in period. And also body pain what can I do. And my period gape is 40 day. So what can I do for clove that kind of problems.
Ever increasing temperature during summers make it very essential to be hydrated with lots of fluids taken in a frequent interval. Proper hydration not only helps general health, it also helps the oral health by maintaining right moisture in the mouth. Natural juices like tender coconut, buttermilk, lassi etc make good choices while carbonated drinks should be avoided.