Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B Kishan RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old. I get tired easily. Im not able to sleep fell stress depressed. I too feel like diabetes symptoms. I feel very thirsty hunger. I go to washroom many times. Can I gey some solutions on this.
Hi Sir/Madam, I had sleeping problems for last 2 year I can't sleep for the evening at the time 10-11 I getting sleepy 2 to 3 at the middle of the night or sometimes I had getting sleepy for the Early at the morning so I need help please provide it thank you.
I have little pain while urination, at place where urine comes out, it's not exactly pain and it only happens while urination, only this problem no blisters or pimples or anything, it's happening from last 5-7 days, I had one unsafe sex about 10 days back but I didn't bleed or anything.
Sir I am having a problem that I would like to get spermed everyday now hmm wants to get rid of this? What will you suggest me!
Im 26 years old. I get nightfall every once in a week or twice in a week and sometimes thrice in a week. Please suggest?
I am 26 years old, I was suffering from acidity and heart burn, later when I went for ultrasound scanning the result was fatty liver. Each and every time sweet pain in my stomach and burn. I never feeling hungry and feel vomiting every time. Please suggest me what steps to be taken. Please help me out by this problem.
Eating so much. Work out also in sports. But I am not gaining weight. Also masturbates regularly what should I do.
Sir, My father drinks & smokes on regular basis. He takes one bottle of wine & around 80 Bidis daily. At present he is suffering from Cough & little pain in back. He is also Diabetic. His very recent LFT (Lever Functioning Test) is almost normal i. E. Not so adverse. Your suggestion is required. Kindly also tell me necessary diet for him. Thankyou.
My penis is small as it is 2inch normal and 4" when erected. It is also uncircumcised. Please tell me how to increase its size as I'm 17.
I am 48 years male, I am having hernia since 3 years, is there any long term complications arise if not opersted, pls suggest best method of surgery, is there any laser treatment for this problem? I am not having bp and sugar. Thanking you.
Heart disease. Researchers have long suspected that the stressed-out, type A personality has a higher risk of high blood pressure and heart problems. .
Sir, when I do kiss or sex with my wife then some liquid substance discharge my penis. Please help me.
I have been suffering by gerd since a 5 years have taken pantoprazole for a long time what should I do.
The production of gas in the body is a natural process as long as it is within normal limits. Whether it makes you burp or causes flatulence, excessive gas can be embarrassing. Gas can also make you uncomfortable and can cause bloating. This is simply the buildup of excessive gas in the stomach before it is ready to be released. Here are a few simple tips that can help you prevent the buildup of excessive gas.
- Avoid eating gaseous foods: Beans, broccoli, milk, cheese and fruits like pears and apples; these are some of the foods to avoid if you suffer from frequent bouts of gaseousness. This is because they contain fiber and sugar that is difficult to digest and creates gas. If you cannot avoid them completely, try steaming them instead of frying or baking them. Some people may also react to certain food combinations such as fruits and proteins by producing gas. Keeping a food diary may help identify such combinations.
- Drink a glass of water before meals: Drinking water while you are eating can hinder digestion. When water mixes with solid food, it interferes with the way stomach acid breaks down food. Instead, drink a glass of water half an hour before your meals. In this way, the water flushes your system and prepares it for the digestion process.
- Eat slowly: Grabbing a bite on the go is one of the leading causes of indigestion. When you eat anything, ensure that you chew it properly and do not swallow large bites of food. This prevents air from collecting in your stomach and thus prevents gaseousness.
- Probiotics: Probiotics boost the production of ‘good gut bacteria’ that is essential for digestion. Probiotics can also help ease bloating. If you suffer from gas, try including probiotics like yogurt, pickles, kimchi and buttermilk in your diet or get yourself a probiotic supplement.
- A cup of chamomile tea: Chamomile not only calms the body but can also fight indigestion and gas. A cup of chamomile tea after a heavy meal helps speed up the digestion process. This helps relieve bloating, as the faster the stomach is emptied, the faster gas can move out of the stomach and into the intestines. Fennel, dill, peppermint and ginger can also be used as alternatives to chamomile.
- Digestive aids: Gas is a fairly common problem faced by a number of people and hence digestive aids are easily available over the counter. Look for medication that contains activated charcoal or digestive enzymes.
If gaseousness persists over a long period of time and is not eased by any of these remedies, consult a doctor at once.