Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B. KalyanYour feedback matters!
My left hand was trembling since 4 years. I take various types of medicine for it but the result is zero. What can I do pls help me.
I have a serious problem of forgetting the things I think this is the weakness in brain capacity, What should I do?
Lady of 59 years age(HF) High BP (150/90).Thyroid Tri-iodo(T3) -0.74, Thyroxine(T4)-5.42,Thyroid Stimulating Hormone(T S H) 26.41 Thlasemia is present, Hemoglobine-11.2. Body swelling persists, Knee pain ,middle finger of hand numbs,both legs have paralytic tendency after walk of few distance chest pain occasionally and suddenly for 2/3 minutes
I AM 46 YEARS MALE. 16 YEARS BACK I WAS TRAPPED IN VEHICLE ACCIDENT INJURED TO BACK SIDE BRAIN. I LOST THE VISION OF MY LEFT SIDE EYE. THERE IS FIT PROBLEM FOR ME. AS PER NUROLOGIST SUGGESTION I HAVE TO TAKE CAP. ZEN RETARD 600 MG & LEVISUM 250 MG MORNING & EVINING. DO YOU HAVE ANY SOLUTION FOR REDUCE THE DOSE.
My hands are shivering from last three months after having sex with my girl friend can give me the right suggestion to cure this thing.
What causes panic disorder or panic attack. It can be cure in short period or take time to cure. If it occurs suddenly e. G when in office, driving, market etc. Etc. What is the emergency steps to be taken. Coz. It fill like, it's going to be heart attack, the heart beats very quickly, shaking body sometimes feel that I am going to be die it occurs, feeling very uncomfortable. So, please give a good advice to overcome this illness.
I have a had a numb foot and am now recovering but will you please suggest me any tablet to recover fast?
Hi. My mom is feeling partial numbness (or whatever you call it in medical terms) in hands. (It is just like when someone's hand or any other body part is pressed for a long time and the blood circulation stops. Then you feel that numbness.) It happens after doing a lot of work. Is it just a weakness or some other kind of problem? Help me plz.
There is a mild numbness in my right arm since two days and when I closely observe in the mirror my right arm is hanging a bit lower than my left arm. What to do?
I am 40 years old male and I have been suffering from epilepsy for 30 years. I used ayurveda, and allopathic. Now I am continuing SELZIC OD 300 mgand rivotril 0.5 mg. Please release this disease.
Brain surgery involves several medical procedures, which incorporate fixing issues with the brain, including changes in the tissues of the brain, cerebrospinal fluid and brain blood flow. Brain surgery is quite a complicated method of surgery and the type of surgery to be conducted depends on the underlying conditions.
Reasons for Brain Surgery:
Brain surgery is performed for the correction of physical brain abnormalities. These abnormalities could occur because of diseases, birth defects and injuries. A brain surgery is required when the following conditions arise in the brain:
- Abnormal blood vessels
- Blood clots in the brain
- When the protective tissue or dura is damaged
- Due to nerve damage
- Parkinson’s disease
- Any kind of pressure after an injury
- Skull fractures
- In case of stroke and tumors
A surgery may not be required for all the above mentioned conditions, but in case of many, a brain surgery is very important as the conditions may worsen health problems.
Types of brain surgeries:
- Craniotomy: During this open brain surgery, an incision is made in the scalp, and a hole is created in the skull, near the area, which is being treated. After this process is complete, the hole or bone flap is secured in its place using plates or wires.
- Biopsy: This form of brain surgery helps in the removal of a small amount of brain tissues or tumors. After removal, the tissues or tumors are examined under a microscope. The creation of a small incision and a hole in the skull is indicated as a part of this process.
- Minimally invasive endonasal endoscopic surgery: This form of brain surgery enables the removal or lesions and tumors via the nose and sinuses. Private parts of the brain can be accessed without creating an incision. An endoscope is utilized in the process which is used to examine tumors all across the brain.
- Minimally Invasive neuroendoscopy: This process is similar to the minimally invasive endonasal endoscopic surgery. This method also involves the use of an endoscope for removal of brain tumors. Small, dime sized holes may be made in the skull to access some brain parts.
Brain surgeries may be associated with several risks. They may be:
- Allergic reactions to anesthesia
- Blood clot formations
- Swelling of the brain
- A state of coma
- Impairment in speech, coordination and vision.
- Problems in memory
- Strokes and seizures
- Infections in the brain
A brain surgery is a serious and very complex surgery. There are different kinds of brain surgeries, which are conducted depending on the condition and severity of the disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurosurgeon.