Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B. G RaoYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/madam, I have been suffering from my sexual life with small penis I guess i. E. 4'5" length and width 2'5" Whether this is good enough in dimensions or if not please suggest me sir good medicine to take one or two inches length and thickness also.
Hii I am taking kohinoor gold capsule for physical n sexual weakness and for the treatment of nightfall I would like ask you that is this safe to take these capsule for these prblm pls guide me. Thanks.
I am insomniac for this reason I can't sleep at night and can't wakeup in the morning and I feel so much distrube for that reason. How can I solve the problem?
Hello sir my wife age 21 h or or unka time period 23 to 23 rahta h but is baar 2moths ho gye h abhi tk time period nhi aaya h so sir mujko tension ho rhi h please Sir kya koi problem h to solution do or mene abhi tk koi sex nhi kya h.
I am smoking from the past 5 years . I am 26 years old. I am getting breathing problem frequently. Please suggest how to avoid it. Thanks in advance.
I am 40 years old and I weigh 95 kgs. I have just started gyming and going normal cardio for 1 hour. I am diabetic as well. Please suggest what should I do to reduce weight and maintain my sugar as well
My wife dont get orgasm by the sex and only get by fingering but I am not facing preejaculation kind of issue or any sexual deficiency is it normal.
Sir i have regular constipation, stomach always in swallow in shape ..whatever i eat doesn't effect my body health. What should i do ?
I am a 28yr old male suffering on bipolar disorder. May I marry? If so, is there chance of my child getting bipolar disorder?
Diabetes is one of the worst diseases which has gripped majority of people today, thanks to our erratic work schedule followed by a lack of exercise and sleep, aggravated by the overindulgence in junk food. But, the good news is that you can control and even reverse diabetes by following some simple dietary tips.
The fact is dieting doesn’t mean starving; you can have tasty nutritious food which is mentally and physically rejuvenating.
Here are a few dietary tips you should follow to keep your blood sugar levels in check-
- Include adequate vegetables in your diet; especially which have high fibre content. Leafy vegetables such as spinach and vegetables such as peas, broccoli and beans are a must.
- Include high fibre foods such as chickpea wheat, oats and millets in your diet.
- Milk has the perfect combination of protein and carbohydrate and can control blood sugar levels.
- Make sure you eat pulses, especially those with husk and sprouts, as they keep your blood glucose levels normal. Even when you are having noodles, you must add sprouts to them apart from the vegetables.
- Foods which are rich in omega-3 fatty acids are excellent for combating diabetes. These include flax seed oil, nuts, fatty fish; these have a very small level of cholesterol.
- Consume high fibre fruits such as papaya, pear, orange, guava etc. Eat those fruits which have high sugar content such as mangoes or grapes, in moderation.
These are some of the foods which you should include in your diet. In addition, there are few everyday tips which you should follow-
- Make sure to have small frequent meals comprising of high fibre and low in carbohydrate foods.
- Methi or fenugreek seeds have high diabetes controlling mechanisms. Soak one tablespoon of the seeds in 100 ml of water overnight and have it in the morning.
- Exercise helps in managing blood sugar levels.
- Losing weight improves the functioning of the insulin.
Tip for sticking with a diabetes-friendly diet plan-
First and foremost, take small, manageable steps. Choose two or three things you want to work on. Once you feel you have mastered those you can move on to two or three more steps towards a healthier diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.