Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B B RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old. I have Gum bleeding problem last 2 years. And also I have stomach pain on those time. What should I do.
My teeth are in very bad condition, i can not talk in public, my mouth smells a lot, my teeth are full of cavity and i cleans them twice a day but this is happening from 4 years,i m taking care of this but its not solving.
My age is 21 there are gaps in my teeth I want to go for smile treatment is it ok at this age? I stay in Delhi can I know the cost of the treatment? Any emi plans?
I fall in down my front of me one teeth was fall fully immediately I consult the doctor she join same teeth oh my mouth with 2 hour for incident. This is correct treatment? That teeth stay permanently? Sorry sir do not know full english so please adjust and help me.
I am 20 years old, I got blood from teeth while brushing and chewing hard materials and my teeth became yellow. Wat is the problem? Their is any solution to stop.
Hi, I am a 25 male. Sir due to chewing tobacco my mouth is not opening perfectly. I have already left having tobacco. How can I make my mouth as it was?
Hi, I am 29 year old girl. I am suffering from the bad smell comes from my mouth, I use listrine mouthwash, & try to do brush twice a day. When I was a kid, I had pyaria, but now its fine. I consult a Dr. For this, but he said not an issue, use this paste n it will be alright. But zero improvement, please suggest me something. I feel so embarrass. Thnks.
I eat chocolates and oily food. My teeth are becoming yellow and also I sleep 7 hours and I suffer from headache. I also have acne mostly near my nose. I also do masturbation and now I am suffering from backpain and somewhat pain in left kidney.
I am having multiple moth ulcers on tongue, palate,inner part of cheeks. I am having severe pain and hardly can eat anything. Even while having water, it is burning a lot. The pain is very severe.
Just now I had a lunch, while having food waiter person spit from his mouth to my food while talking to someone else, unknowingly I had it. So is their any possibilities to get a problem on my health.
I have a pain in my left side teeth and I am also feeling the pain in my chick and ear and also a neck I also take the medicine from last three days but my pain was continued what can I do?
My mom recently had her tooth extracted, about a week ago. However, she has been experiencing pain and sensitivity, while drinking or eating cold food/drinks. And also has lost her appetite. What can be done?
Hi good morning sir/madam in my mouth left side down of last teeth was in half black colour and right side down line last teeth was in small black can you please give suggestions for good health mouth fresh.
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when you take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper your general well-being, your ability to enjoy food, your appearance and your precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse your teeth, try to reinsert your teeth in the cavity. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think you can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of yourself: If there is bleeding, give your mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give yourself a treat: This is a great way to get your mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat yourself with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on your gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help you to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a dentist: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue.
Your teeth need to last your lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury.