Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B.ArunaYour feedback matters!
Iam 27 yrs old, suffering from infertility problems like pcos, unicornute uterus. Wat are my chances of getting pregnant?
Hey is there any chances of getting fat after abortion from clear kit. And it's cause any harm in future?
Hi i am a 21 years old female my height is 5.4 and my weight is 48 kg I wanna know is this weight is fine at this age?
Sir mera question ye hai ki mera gf date priod date 16 ko tha abhi tak hua nhi bu 10 days late ho gaya, pregancy test kia tha but result negitive nikla mujhe kaise pata chalega wo pagnet hai ya nhi pleasee help me sir.
I am 30 years old female I had ectopic (tubal) pregancy which is treated with double dose of injection metharax on 19, may, 2015. Now I have heavy bleeding and pain. Now my beta hcg level is zero. I have not taken any other medicine. Is this any complicated problem or not?
My wife have polycystic and her periods are not correct it will come 45 days so I want to know whether she will get pregnant is there any home remedies for curing polycystic.
10 tips for finding the right shoes
Take a tracing of your foot with you. If the shoe is narrower or shorter than the tracing, don't even try it on.
Shop for shoes during the afternoon — your foot naturally expands with use during the day.
Wear the same type of socks to the store that you intend to wear with the shoes.
Have a salesperson measure both of your feet — and get measured every time you buy new shoes. Feet change with age, often growing larger and wider. If one foot is larger than the other, buy a size that fits the larger foot.
Stand in the shoes. Press gently on the top of the shoe to make sure you have about a half-inch of space between your longest toe and the end of the shoe. This provides enough room for your foot to press forward as you walk. Wiggle your toes to make sure there's enough room.
Walk around in the shoes to determine how they feel. Is there enough room at the balls of the feet? Do the heels fit snugly, or do they pinch or slip off? Don't rationalize that the shoes just need to be "broken in." Find shoes that fit from the start.
Trust your own comfort level rather than a shoe's size or description. Sizes vary between manufacturers. And no matter how comfortable an advertisement claims those shoes are, you're the real judge.
Pay attention to width as well as length. If the ball of your foot feels compressed in a particular shoe, ask if it comes in a wider size. Buying shoes that are a half-size bigger — but not any wider — won't necessarily solve the problem.
Feel the inside of the shoes to see if they have any tags, seams, or other material that might irritate your foot.
Examine the soles. Are they sturdy enough to provide protection from sharp objects? Do they provide any cushioning? Take note of how they feel as you walk around the shoe store. Try to walk on hard surfaces as well as carpet to see how the shoe feels on both.
I am unmarried and had sex several times and I have gained a lot of weight, acne and facial hairs. Is it because of this reason only, many doctors say that I have some hormonal changes issues. Please guide me what I should do as I can not spend more as I can not inform my parents.
Actually I had sex with my boyfriend few years ago (5-6 times) and I am going to get married in 4-5 months. But I feel that there is so much gap in my vagina. I am afraid if my husband will find out. Please suggest me what I can do to tighten the vagina or remove the gap. Please help.
My mother aged 45 had a problem of heavy period bleeding after which she consulted a gynae and she gave her primolut n medicine which controlled the condition. Few days back consulted another gynaecologist. She wrote some tests such as pelvic ultrasound, pap smear, endometrial biopsy .the results of the tests came clear. Only ultrasound shown bulky uterus with small fibroids and level of prolactin serum high .after which she suggested some vitamin medicines and said to continue primolut n only from 5th day of month. She stopped taking primolut. And after 2-3 days again the problem of abdomen pain and bleeding is happening. Please help and suggest some solution immediately.
Hi I am married for two years. One month back we started to have intercourse. Till then we were not active. But now I am not very interested in intercourse. My husband keeps complaining. Let me know you opinion on this.
Sir, i'm 27 years old. I have thyroid problem last 8 month. My Doctor suggest me thyronorm 50, rejumet sr 1000, obifi, how to get pregnant fast pls tel me.
I have 9 month old baby boy. I want to remove the habit of breastfeeding within 1 week. What I do for this?
My wife having issues with white discharge and during this period she is having lots of pain in legs below knees. Also even in normal days she is having this leg pain issues.
Sir male 36. I do not feel good while using condoms. Is there any other way for secure sex with other woman?
Hi Doctor, I'm 29 years old married women, Doctor mujhe 2 din se weakness lag raha deep breath lena padta hai vomiting jesa bhi lagta aur sar mai dard bhi hota hai. Please advise.
Breast pain, also known as mastalgia, can be termed as any type of discomfort, pain or tenderness in and around the breast or the underarm region. It can also be accompanied by a sharp pain or a burning sensation.
There are two major types of breast pain
Cyclical Pain: As the name suggests, this type of pain occurs on a cyclic basis and is linked with one’s menstrual cycle. It may happen when one is going through her periods and is influenced by hormonal imbalances. This type of pain is generally not a cause of concern.
Non-Cyclical Pain: This is generally not common and its cause can be linked to a variety of reasons; cancer or a malignant tumour in the breast being the most severe consequence.
Causes of Breast Pain
Lumpy breasts along with soreness and pain can be caused due to fibrocystic breast tissue.
Hormonal imbalance can also lead to pain or discomfort in and around the breast region. Abnormal prolactin limits can also be a contributing factor.
Breast cancer can also lead to pain, mostly in the left breast. Along with the pain, it can also induce a dull ache, tightness or heaviness in the chest.
Treatments for Breast pain
The various treatments for cyclical breast pain include:
Making modifications in the diet
Administering Vitamin E and calcium supplements
Including thyroid hormonal supplements in the diet
Reducing sodium intake in your diet
For non-cyclical breast pain, which is often the cause of cancer, a thorough examination is recommended. A clinical biopsy will be advised if the lumpy tissues make the tumour harder to be detected through a mammogram.
- If the pain is on account of an injury, then appropriate painkillers will have to be administered to reduce the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an oncologist and ask a free question.
My MC DATE IS 2nd of every months but from past one month my MC IS NOT CLEAR N NOW IS SECOND MONTH IS ALSO SAME WILL UH GUIDE US WHAT TO DO NEXT N M RECENTLY MARRIED GIRL.
How can I ensure that my partner is pregnant, and since when the pregnancy started, can I sex during her pregnancy, if yes then how many months?
There are few things more exhausting or more irritating than the four month long Indian summer. With soaring temperatures and the sun raging outside, mangoes and lychees don't seem like much of a silver lining.
So, here are 8 health hacks that will make your summer a little better:
- Replace soft drinks with water: When you are out on the streets or sweating at home, a sweet fizzy drink does seem tempting but try resisting and have a glass of sparkling water instead. The preservatives and chemicals in the soft drinks do nothing to help your metabolism, which is slowed down by dehydration. Add a bit of lemon juice if only water does not appeal to you.
- Try yoghurt instead of ice cream: The primary difference between the two is that one contains cream and the other does not. Yoghurt is lighter and has lesser fat content. Excess fat consumption during summer actually makes you sweat more.
- Use honey instead of butter: Butter like cream has a heavy fat content and your metabolism (which is slower in summer to retain water in the body) takes longer to break fat down. So, ditch butter this summer and spread some honey on your crunchy breakfast toast.
- Stock up on cucumber: Cucumber is an underrated blessing. You can munch on them anytime you like without worrying about calorie intake or stomach aches. Rubbing some cucumber on your skin can soothe sunburns and itches.
- Aloe Vera can work wonders: You must have heard about the boon that aloe vera is when it comes to skincare. It is the best solution to nasty sunburns, especially aloe vera gel frozen in small Ziploc bags, can heal burns and prevent skin peeling and chaffing.
- Lower the pH value of your skin: Application of citrus fruit juices like apples and lemons or vinegar can lower the pH value of our skin and prevent the multiplication of bacteria. This keeps both sweat and body odor away much more effectively than deodorants.
- Make small sacrifices in terms of diet: Some of your favorite things like coffee, alcohol, spicy food, sugar and cigarettes are best consumed minimally in summer because they all aggravate the functioning of the apocrine glands and cause sweat and body odor.
- Shower before you workout: One of the good things about summer might be that you have an excuse to skip work out. But, if you start with a cold shower or a swim, or keep a cold, wet towel round your neck, workout can be surprisingly refreshing. You can do the same after your workout, it lowers the body temperature and cooling the muscles can heal soreness very quickly.