Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B. Anil KumarYour feedback matters!
I have few white patches on legs and arms. Also another cosmetic issue I am suffering from is fordyce spots on my lips and genitals. Have seen many allopathic and herbal doctors no sign of improvement for both cases. Lastly I would like to try homeopathy. Can it cure both my these cases. If so how many months might it take to fully get healed. Much appreciated.
The mouth is filled with countless bacteria. Periodontal disease begins when certain bacteria in plaque (the sticky, colorless film that constantly forms on the teeth and the surfaces lining the mouth) produce toxins and enzymes that irritate the gums and cause inflammation. The resulting inflammation, which may be painless, can damage the attachment of the gums and bone to the tooth.
Good oral hygiene-brushing twice a day and flossing or using another interdental cleaner once a day-helps reduce the plaque film. Plaque that is not removed regularly can harden into rough porous deposits called calculus, or tartar. Tartar is not the main cause of periodontal diseases, but the pores in tartar hold bacteria and toxins, which are impossible to remove even with regular brushing. Once the hardened tartar forms, it can only be removed when teeth are cleaned professionally at the dental office.
I am suffering from hair lose and whitening of hairs, I have tried many home remedies but still suffering from the same, my age is 30 years, please suggest and advice me.
I do several time sex in low age I have not a good body I am feeling weakness always and not I have a good health so what is the best diet for me.
Hello, my problem is that in winter my skin becomes severely dry, flaky, wrinkled since birth inspite of applying the best moisturizer n creams and any permanent cure please advice.
I am 23 years old and ive been smoking since past 5 years. But I do not smoke a lot the limit is just 2-3 cigarettes a day. I really want to quit smoking and I need a help and suggestion to get rid of it.
I have irregular periods ie they r never on time. On 11th I had got my periods. At start for 3 days the flow was very less like few drops but the flow got normal on 4th n 5th day. The problem is I'm still flowing n its my 10th day. Pls help.
I am 25 year old my throat is paining since one month day by day it increase I am so panic about that why my throat is painful so please give me suggestions ti relief from this problem.
Hi doctor I want to lose my belly fat within 15 days becoz of rakhi .its nt too much big bt also it is big I want to get a flat stomach .please help me doctor im in very much of tension becoz of it .plzz suggest me something.
I am loosing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
My brother has some problem in his shoulder. It just freezes his shoulder movement and pains a lot and he finds himself unable to move his hand due to severe pain. Whenever this happens, it takes almost an hour to pain to come down and allow him to move his hand. What can be the cause and how it can be cured.
Rosacea is a skin condition that is characterized by redness and the appearance of pus filled red patches on the face. Small bumps that are red in color and filled with pus may also be present on the skin. This condition can last from a few weeks to a few months. However, because of its appearance, this condition may be mistaken for acne or other allergic reactions.
It mostly affects women who are middle aged or have a fairer skin tone. This disorder does not have a cure but treatments can help in limiting the symptoms of rosacea.
The symptoms of rosacea are:
- Swollen red bumps: Bumps that look like pimple and contain pus can develop on the skin; the skin tends to feel tender and hot.
- Facial redness: Facial redness is caused by swelling of blood vessels on your cheeks and nose.
- Problems in the eye: This disorder may lead to problems in the eye such as irritation, dryness and swelling in the eyelids.
- Enlarged nose: The skin on your nose may become thick and swollen, making it look enlarged.
Causes of rosacea:
There is no exact known cause of rosacea. Contrary to popular belief, poor hygiene does not cause rosacea. There are certain factors that trigger increased blood flow to the skin, them being:
- Environmental factors
- Spicy foods
- Various medications that dilate the vessels that carry blood
- Chemicals present in cosmetics
Treatment options available for rosacea are:
- Oral antibiotics: Antibiotics are used to fight bacteria and reduce inflammation resulting from rosacea.
- Medications that reduce redness: Certain medications which come in the form of gels, when applied on the affected area, help in constricting blood vessels thus reducing the redness.
There are certain measures that you can take to prevent rosacea, some of them are:
- Use sunscreen: Use a sunscreen to prevent damage from sun exposure, make sure the sunscreen has a SPF count of 25 or more. However, the SPF measure should be determined by your skin texture.
- Use gentle products on your skin: Use a mild cleanser to clean your skin and make sure to moisturize on a daily basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.