Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AzimunnisaYour feedback matters!
I'm 30 years old female. I hv been getting Blood spots for the past two days (4-5 drops in a day). Took one contraceptive pill on 30th Sep (iPill) and 2nd on 3rd Oct (Unwanted 72). Periods were due on 5th Oct. There is no pain or anything. Just blood spots since yesterday. Let me know if its a concern or some side effects of the pill or in case I need to get any tests done.
I got abortion 6 months back due to no heartbeat of child. Last MC (29.6.16) then period missed on next month and pregnancy test was positive by using preganews kit but on 10.7.16 got excessive bleeding after checking through US its cleared .last MC 6.9.16 .now I am planning for pregnant again will it causes any harm please advice.
I am 33 years old married for 3 years now. I am not able to conceive till date. However 1 gyneac suggested me to do laparoscopy surgery. Request you to pls suggest me will this help in conceiving.
I am 24 years old girl and have been diagnosed with polycystic ovaries so can you please suggest which treatment would be better? Ayurvedic or allopathy?
I have a problem in my breast from my breast a white fluid comes out like milk am unmarried and am still virgin and I test the pregnancy but it comes negative am so afraid what shall I do.
My periods are 3 months late m a unmarried girl I do everything. What are the symptoms of hormonal problem?
Maintaining a healthy diet is of prime importance during a wedding season. Slightest of negligence can lead to unaccounted fat, leading to cardiovascular and other diseases. While working out can help to stay away from putting on the extra pounds, a healthy diet goes a long way in ensuring that the body functions at the optimum level.
Here is a list of important tips that will help to follow a healthy diet and refrain from putting on extra weight:
- Stay away from unnecessary fat: Most wedding parties have numerous food options. The high fat items such as dairy product, oily dishes should be eschewed in order to ensure that the body is not overstuffed with unnecessary fat that is difficult to get rid of.
- Look at the portion size: Another good way of maintaining a healthy diet is to pick and choose the right dishes and go for small portion size rather than going all out for the one dish one likes. There is no harm in trying multiple dishes, but the same should be done in small portion sizes.
- Planning for the day: One critical aspect of eating healthy is to eat throughout the day. On the day of a wedding, there are many people who tend to save the stomach for the party meal or drink. This is a very bad approach as far as eating healthy is concerned. A good way to plan the day is to eat light throughout the day. Salad, for instance, comes as a relief during the wedding session.
- Making a routine: Sticking to a diet chart helps a great deal in maintaining a healthy diet. The diet chart should comprise of multiple options. For instance, one need not stick to an oatmeal for breakfast every morning. Variety will help to break the monotony and encourage a person to stick to the diet routine.
- Calorie count: In continuation of the diet chart, keeping a rough count of the calorie consumed on a daily basis also helps to stick to a healthy diet. Calorie count is a good way of keeping track of what one is eating and how much impact it will have in the longer run. Since wedding parties tend to possess a lot of food items, a rough calorie count will help an individual to balance the calorie count in the next few days.
- Refrain from too much drinking: Staying away from alcohol can be difficult in wedding parties, but their consumption increases the urge to eat more. It, therefore, makes sense to not consume more than a couple of drinks in any wedding party.
I am 25 years old I had a d&c done after missed pregnancy in April 2015 since after that I have been trying to conceive but no luck. Kindly suggest me something to get pregnant fast.
Making love during pregnancy is a safe bet and can be carried on till one’s water breaks. Studies in the past have shown that a normal pregnancy is not related to infections and miscarriages. It has also been established that sex during pregnancy is not related to premature birth. On the contrary, a good sex life during pregnancy helps to reduce mood swings and keeps a woman healthy and cheerful. Here are five facts that you should know about sex during pregnancy:
- Does sex harm the baby? The womb is protected by the thick muscles of the uterus and the amniotic sac. Furthermore, the cervix is safeguarded by the mucus plug. These ensure that the baby doesn’t get hurt while making love. In the midst of an orgasm, if you get a feeling that the baby is moving, it happens primarily because of the heart pounding faster. This being said, you might have to skip sex in the following cases:
- You have placenta praevia
- You start bleeding
- Your water breaks
- You suffer from cramps and pain in the abdomen
- Your partner is suffering from genital herpes
- How does sex feel during pregnancy? While an increased flow of blood in the pelvic region heightens the lovemaking experience for many, some complain that it leaves them with a bad feeling. There is yet another segment of women who complaints of a less powerful orgasm during pregnancy. At times pregnant women might feel pain if the penetration is deep. Even abdominal cramps are not uncommon during this condition. To sum up, the feeling of sex greatly varies from individual to individual.
- Is a complete lack of sex normal during pregnancy? Yes, it is absolutely normal. Many women suffer from nausea and tiredness during the first three months of pregnancy, limiting their urge for sex. At times pregnancy hormones become responsible for the libido. But, mostly it is the state of mind of an individual that becomes a barrier. Women suffering from relationship issues are the ones who suffer from a lack of sex.
- Does your husband’s libido suffer too? It is not uncommon, to say the least. Some of the common apprehension that a male partner suffers from include the following:
- Fear of hurting the wife
- Apprehension about the baby’s health
- The consciousness of making love in the child’s presence
- Apprehensions about upcoming parenthood
- Is there any risk involved in oral sex? Absolutely none, oral sex is considered to be one of the safest of sex options during pregnancy. If the fear of hurting the wife looms large, it is the best way to express one’s love. However, it should be ensured that your husband does not blow air in the vagina. This might lead to blood vessel blockage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
My friend is suffering from, polycystic ovarian disease, some doctors said this is incurable and remains for life long and she can not become pregnant and some said she can become pregnant but with some complications. Is that true that she can not become pregnant? Does this disease remains for life long?
My wife are 12 weeks pregnant I avoid child Can we avoid child by medicine Tell me about surgical abortion Can I do sex with her daily.
If your diet is low in the nutrients your body needs, your mouth may have a more difficult time resisting infection. A poor diet can lead to gum disease and tooth decay.
Eventually these acids can cause tooth enamel to break down, forming a cavity. Foods that contain sugars of any kind can contribute to tooth decay.
Foods that protect against decay:
Cheese: consuming cheese after a sugary snack prevents increase in acidity. Cheese stimulates saliva and is rich in calcium influencing the balance of re-calcifying teeth and protecting against loss of calcium.
Cow’s milk: contains lactose, which is less acid producing than other sugars and does not promote decay as readily. In addition, it also contains calcium, phosphorus, and casein, all of which help stop decay. However bottle-feeding milk at night can cause decay.
Human breast milk: contains 7% lactose and is lower in calcium and phosphate. It generally does not initiate decay except in cases of high frequency nighttime feeding and prolonged on demand feeding.
Plant foods: are fibrous and protect teeth by mechanically stimulating saliva. Peanuts, hard cheeses, and gum that contains xylitol can act the same way.
Black & green teas: are particularly rich in polyphenols and flavonoids, which are complex antioxidant compounds found in many plant foods. The fluoride in black tea may also protect against decay.
Chocolate: there is some evidence that cocoa in an unrefined form (without added sugars) may have some anti-decay potential due to polyphenolic compounds present, but processed chocolate is too high in sugar to be good for the teeth.
Looking after your teeth is important if you want them to last a lifetime! sticking to a nutritionally sound diet that is low in free sugars, high in fiber — lots of fruits and vegetables — and drinking plenty of water (preferably fluoridated) will safeguard your oral and dental health as well as your general health and well-being.
I'm 21 years old and I missed my periods. And I doubt if I'm pregnant I confirmed it with prega news kit. I don't want to conceive right now. Its been month that I mated with my guy. What is the solution to get back my periods?
Many think that a combination of honey and hot water, green tea with honey and lemon juice is a healthy practice and that it will help to reduce weight.
The truth is that it doesnt. And even if it have had such an effect on some people, ut isnt healthy.
Honey should never be heated or mixed with hot food, drinks or water.
It will lose its good qualities and become incompatible.
It will result in decreased immunity or in allergic conditions in the person or in his/her generations yet to come.
So its a request to everyone not to follow such so called healthy practises which are actually not healthy.