Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Ayub Sabir HussainYour feedback matters!
I am learning vocal music. My throat is not clear always, have cough. Throat is always dry and feel thirsty. It's feel irritating when singing. Please suggest.
I am 27 male I am facing sexual problem from 6 years libido or ed I get erection in night many times in a month during sleep I am unmarried I get my penis tight when I masturbate but suddenly fell my penis is getting soft after 2-3 minute one more thing I notice my penis get erection when I am laying or sitting if I stand it will loose erection I met a doctor last year he get some blood test which were normal 1. Urine culture normal 2. Total tsh serum 1.044 range 0.35-4.94uiu/ml 3. Testosterone total serum 566. 82ng/dl range 241-827ng/dl 4. Hydroxyvitamin d it was very low only 3.90ng/ml range 30-100ng/ml I am taking d3 syrup 60000iu weekly and now it is almost 23ng/ml but not too much improvement in my sexual conditions so I do not know what to do my marriage is next year.
I am suffering from fever since one week. So tell me what is the symptoms of dengue fever. I am afraid from this type of fever please tell me quick. Because my health is very down in present from this fever.
Dear Sir, I am suffering Problem about piles. Is any medicine which solve my problem permanent without do operation.
From a very young age, I have been sleepwalking. I often end up sleeping in the living room or sometimes even walk out of the house. In the past 5-6 years, I have been dreaming a lot. I dream every night, and have developed eye bags. One day I even sleep stripped. I woke up with my clothes next to my pillow, but did not remember taking them off.
Gud afternoon and namaste to all doctors. Actually I have a big confusion n problematic situation. I didn't know what to do n where to consult etc etc. I did lot of masturbation in my child hood n now my stomach is always heavy n tight and come out too much, thigh joints are very loose and free ,penis is so small in flaccid state. I am unable to wear a pant properly etc. Please suggest what to do and also I am financially not much sound. Please help me.
She complains of palpitation in normal days. Every day morning she wake up with stomach pain. Suggest please.
Not having cough but a certain amount of cough forms on daily basis. Please suggest how to deal with it.
I want to know the symptoms of aids. Test related to aids. Precautions for the aids. Medicine for the aids.
Hello doctor, I am 26 years old. And I am Marred. In weak 5_6 time masturbation. It's good for health? Any side effect? Any effect of my penis size?
I am 21 year old man.In daily basis I am doing one or two time hand shake. And I want to leave my this habits. I can't control it mor than 3 days. What should I do doctor. Is it harmful for future or not.
Hi my penis size is 3inch, I masturbate thrice a week and I feel like watching porn videos and masturbate. When I see handsome guys immediately I get erected, please let me know how can I avoid this scenario. And I get night fall also, will this affect me in future.
My faculty whose age is 30 years old. Suffering from infection in throat. He is expecting due to change in climate or water. He is unable to speak due to this. Can you resolve with good prescription. Or any remedy.
Mera penis 6 month se sahi se khada nhi ho rha hai pura soft ho gya hai lagta hai sayad mera nas kamjor ho gya hai ya fir tut gya hai please koi upay batao.
Ghee is commonly referred to as clarified butter, is a traditional dietary source of fat which is used in Indian cooking. It can be easily made at home by heating butter till it boils, yielding ghee. Refined oils are the vegetable oils like mustard, safflower, canola and the rest which are really popular these days as cooking mediums. These are the products of a chemical treatment to get rid of the strong odour and taste, as well as toxins present in the original oil.
Like, unrefined mustard oil has a characteristic pungent odour and taste and a yellow colour, but refined Mustard oil loses all of these when it’s refined. Refined mustard oil has a whitish colour and no rancid mustard taste. We shall take a look at the health benefits or the absence thereof of both- clarified butter and refined oils, followed by the final verdict on which one is better for you in the end.
Clarified butter or Ghee
Why is ghee good for you?
- It is better tolerated by those with dairy sensitivities as it’s very low in casein the main protein found in milk and has nil to minimal amounts of lactose, making it better tolerated by those with dairy intolerances.
- Ghee is also rich in butyrate, a short chain fatty acid which can decrease inflammation and help improve the digestive system.
- Ghee tastes yummy and It can be eaten on its own as it tastes nutty and wholesome. This makes it ideal for adding as topping for foods like rice, veggies and bread.
- Ghee is rich in fat soluble vitamins like A, D, E and K.
- Just one tablespoon of ghee can provide around 15 percent of your daily requirements of vitamin A.
- Ghee has one of the highest contents of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). CLA has been shown to improve insulin resistance and potentially fighting cancer in studies.
- Ghee can be stored easily at room temperature and doesn’t need to be refrigerated.
Why is ghee bad for you?
- Ghee has high saturated fat content so it’s bad for the weight-watchers. Eat in moderation is the mantra.
- Ghee’s not good for weight-loss also due to its high- calorie content.
- Refined oils are the purified vegetable oils. The vegetable oils are purified with chemicals to remove suspended particles, toxic substances, flavour components, as well as colour and odour, leaving behind clear and bland oil.
- The refined oils have lesser toxins which may be found in a few vegetable oils but they are full of chemicals according to experts, as they are obtained after treating natural oils with various chemicals to meet your expectations.
- Refined oils are the equivalent of processed foods if you will. And like fast foods they can be harmful to the digestive and respiratory systems. Refined oils have also been linked to cancer, diabetes, heart and kidney ailments, among others.
- A chemical nickel is used in the refining of vegetable oils. And it’s this element which is implicated for the adverse effects on the respiratory system, liver, and skin. It also acts as a carcinogen.
The positives of refined oils are that they have a higher smoke point. This means the temperature at which they start to smoke when heated is higher. Beyond the smoke point, an oil breaks down. So, refined oils can be used for deep frying because they don’t break-down at lower temperatures.
Well it is certainly clear that Ghee is healthier than refined oils. Use ghee in moderation though, because it has lots of fats and calories. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.