Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ayesha KhaliqYour feedback matters!
I have 2 babies. One of 4.5years old & second is 1 year 4 months old by cesarian. Earlier I had 3 miscarriages. I usually have a pain in my stomach, when I do some heavy household and there also starts white discharge from my vagina. But if I use belt then there is no such problem. I want to lose my weight especially of stomach and hips. What should I do. I got tensed very soon also. Please guide me.
Hello, I got section c in September. My baby was died in the womb due meconium strained death. Shall I get pregnancy again? Is there any problem to my uterus?
I am 28 years old married female I had unprotected sex just 4 days before my expected period what are the chances of getting pregnant. Last month I gt my period on 8th. I have a regular cycle.
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to a healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
My period is late by two weeks, and I have done pregnancy test also it was negative, my period date is 1 july but it not came and on 9 july there was brown discharge lightly, back pain is also to much, and abdominal pain is also little bit. Whats the reason of late period if pregnancy test is negative? Please help me.
Hi, I'm 28 weeks pregnant and the recent test report shows that my calcium is 8.7 mg/dL which I believe, is good enough for third trimester. I have been taking 2 calcium tablets (Shelcal-500) daily since the end of first trimester. Now when I mentioned leg cramps (it happens sometimes), my doctor prescribed me Carnisure-500 twice a day and also an additional calcium tablet a day. Are these new additions really necessary, especially when my calcium levels are good? The leg cramps could be due to the Vena Cava also, right? I really don't want to take more medicines if they aren't absolutely necessary? Please advise.
For how much time period it cant be found Like if a person takes for 2-3 yrs continuously and then make a check up of pregnancy still it cant be found then can Dr. Say that she cant become mother.
Hi I'm 3 months pregnant now and I'm spotting in dark brownish colour but the scan says the baby is healthy but why am I still spotting, ? Anything wrng ?
In which months pregnant lady to avoid flight travelling? Kya pregnancy ke seventh month me flight travelling karna chahiye?
Hi, last month I had miscarriage due to excess heat in my body. Let me know what food I have to take and what to avoid. I am 28 now desperately trying to conceive.
We don't want pregnancy but we want to do sex with out condom can you please kindly solve my problem.
My friend age 24. Monthly menses 3-5 days. But she have problem bcoz 2 days only menses coming. Is it any problem? What solutions for that.
I'm pcos patient my reports are given in my documents. Currently I'm not taking any medication. From last few months I'm having frequent need to urinate as well as bloating and constipation sometimes. As these are also few symptoms of ovarian cancer I'm concerned about it. Is it possible to have such problem as my hormonal imbalance is much higher than regular?
The lungs are made of pipes - starting from the nostrils all the way to the fine tubules in the lungs, through which the air we breathe passes through. The inhaled air also contains a lot of other particles - dust, pollen, virus, cigarette smoke, etc. Very often, the body is allergic to one or more of these particles, and the bronchi are constantly irritated and inflamed due to their sustained exposure. This causes allergic bronchitis which is identified by symptoms like chronic coughing, difficulty breathing, hoarseness, nasal congestion.
Ayurveda believes that the human body has 3 doshas or bio elements - vata, pitta, and kapha. Any disease is believed to be due to one of these being affected. Allergic bronchitis is believed to be an issue with vata.
- The most effective treatment for bronchitis is believed to be a glass of milk mixed with 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder in it. This mixture is believed to be most effective when taken on an empty stomach and can be had 2 to 3 times a day.
- Equal portions of powders of dry ginger, long pepper, and black pepper can be mixed with honey to make a smooth paste. This can be had 2 to 3 times a day to see wonderful results.
- One-half teaspoon of licorice powder mixed in 1 cup of water can be boiled, cooled, and stored to be consumed through the day.
- A creeping plant known as somlata (Ephedra vulgaris) is found to be highly efficacious in relieving asthma. This grows in western Himalayas in abundance and is sent in hundreds of tonnes to western countries where ephedrine is prepared from it. The powder made from the whole plant, after drying in the shade and is given in the dosage of 100 to 250 milligrams, mixed with honey or water at the intervals of 8 to 4 hours.
- Kapha katari - Literally translates as phlegm cutter, this works immediately. The powder needs to be wrapped in betel leaf and chewed slowly. Continue with another 4 doses over the next 24 hours.
- Kanakasava - The extract of Datura is very effective in halting bronchitis but needs to be taken under medical supervision only. This is habit-forming and therefore, needs to be used cautiously.
In addition, follow these general considerations too:
- Avoid or minimize exposure to known allergens, cigarette smoke and pollution
- Drink about 8 to 10 glasses of water to help form a thin mucous
- Avoid dust in the bedroom, avoid feather pillows
- Regularly vacuum clean the house
- Do yoga, especially the breathing asanas which are very beneficial for bronchitis patients
Allergic bronchitis is a chronic condition, and acute attacks can be avoided by following some of the pointers mentioned above.