Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Ayesha JaveenYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old man, I have headache often when I got tension in my mind and as well as cold climate? Why I have get pain in my head always?
Hii sir I am suffering from fever I'm not able to eat anything along with it I am also suffering from cold and headache also please suggest me something.
When I wearing male underwear means my underwear its make cut my both side in leg between. So only I asked shall I safety purpose of my Private place so I will wear women underwear or not.
I feel a lot of pain in my whole the body please help me who gave from the pain please suggest me some medicines please help me regarding this thanks.
What is Bipolar Affective Disorder? And for what purpose qutipin and carbamazepine tablets are taken.
I hv a week base penis. N it point down Evn if it's hrd .plz hlp me to cure is m jst 23 years old. N while hv sex I loose erection gradually. please hlp. please gv sum suggestions.
Sir masturbate taking daily is harmful I take day night and also schools last one year my friends says it is harmful sir clearly sir in that age a light satisfactory it is harmful our body?
I think I am suffering from piles But I am not confirm about it Would you please tell me what are the symptoms of piles.
My headache on the high when I'm reading for less than a hour. This problem arise from past 2 months. What should I do?
I have a condition that while having sex I eject very early could you please suggest some remedy for lasting longer in bed.
My sister is 18 years old. She is having viral fever from 29th july. We had visited the doctor and he had given her antibiotics and some other medicines. Her body temp was near 103F for first 3 days. And now it is in between 100-102. Everyday morning she is waking up with [no fever/less temp (around 99F)]. The fever is increasing at night. The same day (29th) morning her menstruation had started. She was bleeding little less this month. Today her menstruation ended. This lasted 4 days (normally it lasts 5-6 days). She was quite good today. Her temo was normal throughout the day. But again it has raised (101-102F). She is taking all the medicines that the doctor told. Tomorrow the medicine course will complete. What type of fever is this. We are unable to understand. If someone can guide us that will be helpful.
Ringworm come back again. Itra 200 atarax 25 nad cetz taken three months. But no cure. Pl advise. Its back on anal and surrounding areas.
Hi I am rajendra 26 year old male. I have suffering from headache since last two year. What should I do?
Including cheese, milk, and ice-cream etc into your daily meals maybe the reason behind the painful acne on your face. Processed milk and other dairy products negatively affect your skin and trigger the formation of whiteheads, blackheads and pimples. Here's how milk causes acne and what you can do to get clearer skin.
- It is due to oiliness present in the milk, cause excess secretion of Sebum.
- Milk contains a growth hormone IGF-1 (responsible for the growth and strength of calves) in large amounts. This has an adverse effect on your skin, and is responsible for its inflammation, which results in acne. In fact, this hormone can even increase the size of the acne.
- Consumption of milk and other dairy products also result in a sharp rise in the amount of insulin present in your body, which initiates more IGF-1 production by the liver, thereby increasing acne.
- Excessive sebum (oil) is secreted by your skin due to the consumption of milk, which results in more number of clogged pores, causing an acne breakout. Additionally, an increase in sebum helps the acne bacteria to grow and breed, which further causes skin inflammation.
- Consumption of milk can render your skin unable to get rid of dead skin cells, causing more acne due to clogged pores. This happens as milk sticks dead cells together inside your pores, interfering with their natural process of falling off.
What can you do to get acne-free skin?
The best way to get acne-free skin is by trying to limit your consumption of milk and dairy products. You can do so in two ways:
- Discontinue milk intake: Stop consuming milk and its products completely for at least 30 days and observe the changes. If your skin improves after 30 days, you can add small amounts of high-quality dairy, like organic yoghurt, to your diet. If eliminating milk does not show any positive effects, try observing other triggers of acne and look for appropriate methods of removing them.
- Switch to organic milk products only: If you find it difficult to totally cut off milk from your diet, try reducing the amount of milk intake and totally avoid processed milk products. Switching to raw, grass-fed dairy products will also be beneficial.
What are the alternatives to milk which can be consumed without harming your skin?
You can also replace milk with the following products in your diet chart to prevent the occurrence of acne.
- Organic almond milk without added sugar
- Organic coconut milk containing no artificial sweeteners
- Natural coconut cream
- Take milk with haldi only, as plain milk can cause
Warning: Do not consume soy milk as a milk substitute as it contains Omega-6 fats, which causes skin inflammation and swelling of acne. Further, oily and spicy foods, over use of cosmetics and certain face creams etc. all can cause acne, therefore it is advisable to avoid them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.