Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Avnit Bimal SinghYour feedback matters!
I had consulted the doctor and took semen test and was successful. My wife had also consulted a gynecologist and all the initial test were successful. But still my wife is not conceived. Please guide us that how my wife conceived.
My girlfriend lives in Spain and I am in india now days, actually she has a small muscular hard ball in her breast and she already consult with kinesiology person and taking treatment she don't have normally pain but only pain at the time of pressing the breast. Please suggest me if I can do some treatment for her in india or kinesiology is good for her. Thanks.
Mam. I had an unprotected sex 1st time with my feonce on 13th march and 25th march is my mensuration date. My period is not start yet. I took many times urine test which shows negative and I also test serum beta hcg. It also shows negative. What I do please help my period is not yet starts please what I do. Ultrasound karalu ya ni.
Hi, after my pregnancy i had thyroid and i have put lots of weight. I eat less but stil i am over weight what should i do ?Please help me.
Sir abhi abhi meri wife ko electric shock laga hai aur bo kah rahi hai ki mere body me stamina hi nahi hai ki me kuchh kar sakoon sir electric shock kya jyada risky hota hai sir agra kisi ko electric shock lag jay to kya karna chahia.
My friend had sex with his girlfriend yesterday without protection but ejaculated outside and today his girlfriend is having headache and feeling of vomiting is there any chance of pregnancy? Should he buy her a ipill ? Does it have any side effects ? He is very concerned about it and afraid to ask for help kindly do help.
Hi we had got married 8 months back we had sex on alternative days but 2 days back after intercourse blood came out from my wifes uterus and she is very afraid to do sex thereafter please suggest me solution for that.
I am 34 years old have two children. I'm 165 cm height. I'm 75 KGS constantly. I need to detox my body n reduce my weight at least 5 KGS.
I am 19 years old. 1 month ago started itching in left side near my uter vagina. I ddnt took any medicine nly 5 days applied pencilin ointment. I wash the place with bathing soap during bathing. 2 days ago I used hair removal cream and it turns the skin purple and very small bumps/ And ts hurting horrible. I started dusting powder from yesterday. What I have to do?
I am always late 12 to 18 days late period from my actual date after my marriage .my age 27.hight 5'1.waight 65 kg.will i have problem to conceive?
I am 20 and I had sex on my first day of my periods last month, the guy had a flow inside me. So I had an Ipill (contraceptive pill). I have not yet got my periods this month. Is it because of that or what would it be?
I am unmarried fem suffering from pcod and thyroid. I am facing unwanted hair growth on my body due to which. I am taking Spirob100 mg and metformin I want to knw how long I can take it so that der s no excess hair on my body.
I am having scanty periods from 2 years my uretus lining (5.1 mm) thin .I take novelon tablets for 2 months and now my doctor prescribed me to take prognova .are synthetic hormones are safe or they increase cancer risk? Can I increase estrogen levels naturally in safe way by any herbal medicine or food?
It's been 24 hours since I took I pill. And nothing has gone wrong. I mean neither m having any cramps or bleeding or anything. I just want to know whether it is working right or no? I have taking I pill withing 36 hours. Though I wasn't sure whether I will b pregnant or not. In panic I just took it. Is everything ok with me.
I have an extremely tight vagina. I am a virgin. I have tried sex but not even the head of the penis can go inside. But a finger goes in easily without causing any pain.
I am married five yes ago, my wife is not active or interested in sex. How should I seduce her. And we are planning to have a baby as well but she couldn't conceive.
- Boils: Make ashes from dry leaves of Neem and mix it with Neem oil. Use this preparation externally on Boils. And Also take juice of neem leaves regularly.
- Gas : take shivakshar pachan churna 2 to 4 grams twice a day after meal.
- Fullness of Stomach: Fry Garlic with Til Oil and give to eat in 5 to 10 pieces. Light massage with castor oil over the belly and get steam after massage.
- Skin diseases: In each type of Skin disease have to take bath with a water made with Neem leaves and take Manjisthadi Decoction in prescribed quantity.
How to take folic acid to get pregnant. I want to conceive. I am trying to conceive since from 5 months.
Exercising regularly has many benefits for the body and many times these benefits can be life changing. It has been proved that doing exercise sets the foundations for a happy sex life as well. While exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
Here is how exercising routinely can improve the relationship in bed and make a huge difference:
- Blood Circulation: Blood flow and the exciting sensation is very important prior to and during sex. When a person exercises regularly then there is an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act.
- Release of Endorphins: Having a clear mindset while having sex is very important. This is more important for women as they tend to over-ride things, thus working best when they have a clear mind and are able to concentrate only on the sexual act. When orgasm is achieved then endorphins are released which is basically a mood elevating chemical. It makes a person feel good and gives relaxed feeling of the mind and body along with euphoria. Endorphins are usually released during exercise, sports and sex. Along with the endorphins putting stress at bay and lifting the mood it also give a clear mind for the sexual activity.
- Longer and Stronger Orgasms: On average orgasm in men and women lasts for 10 and 20 seconds, respectively. With exercise one can easily extent this time, pleasure and strength of the orgasm. On contraction of the pelvic floor muscles an orgasm is achieved. When these muscles are kept strong then a longer orgasm is achieved. Sacrum is the area which supports the pelvis and spine; when it is exercised with glutes then it helps in strengthening the muscles. Also, kegels, squats, and pelvic thrusts are some of the exercises which can be done.
- Increases Self-confidence: A sexiest trait is that someone can show is that they feel good and confident about the way they look. Studies prove that people who exercise regularly and have good fitness levels display good confidence in their sexual acts and desirability.
- Exercises the Brain: It is said that a great sex usually starts in the mind and the brain is a mighty sex organ. Thus it is of utmost importance that the brain must be fed with nurturing information, so that it becomes stronger. Research backs that by simply changing the way we think can change the brain to react to situations.