Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Avanthi ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am pregnant for 13 weeks and I get sexual urges, however i'm scared if I have sex, will it effect me, Is it ok to have sex and oral sex during pregnancy .
How to avoid pregnancy after having sex She is feeding Baby still, and she didn't had periods till now.
I am 25 years old women and I'm 6 months pregnant. My legs pain so much this time that I am unable to sleep whole nights. And I have the habit of eating pan masala. What should I do to get relief and take proper sleep at night.
I missed my period it supposed to came on 4 april but still it not came and today is 6 in morning I use pregnancy test it came negative so is there any chance of pregnancy and my period is very regular last few month and cycle is 31 and these day I used to do fasting for 8 days.
Hi I am 21 year old and I am female. I did unprotected sex and recently I take i, pill my periods date is 4th may but still 9 may my periods not come. Please advice what can I do?
I am 32 years old. Married last 3 month. I do pregnancy test its positive. About 7 days. Last 2 day I have some bleeding now what should I do.
Pet therapy for mental health problems:
Recent research suggests that pets should be considered as the main source of support in the management of mental health problems. In the study through the course of people who felt that their pet played a range of positive roles including helping them manage stigma associated with their mental health by providing acceptance without judgement. Thus pets provides a unique form of validation through unconditional support which they were not receiving from other social relationships.
Hi madam or sir. My last period Feb 19th 2016. My periods are regular 28circle. March 17th is my period date start. But my period not come. If any chances to am pregnant. Pls tell me.
Dermabrasion is a skin related treatment used by cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists to cure a number of ailments that may leave your skin looking less than healthy. This method basically employs a technique that removes the upper layers of your skin with the help of a rough edged diamond wheel or a wire brush. These edges are called a burr or a fraise.
Here is everything you need to know about the procedure as well as the results that it can yield:
- Areas and Conditions: The most common areas where this procedure is conducted include the face as well as the neck. It is mostly used to treat people who want to remove fine lines that form around the eyes and the mouth, as well as patients who are suffering from acne scars and other inflammation causing skin ailments as well as abrasions due to injuries.
- Preparation: The procedure includes cleaning and marking the area that is being treated. This is the first step that helps in seeing exactly what needs to fixed, the extent of the damage and the intensity of the treatment to be employed. Following this process, the doctor will administer a local anaesthesia such as, Lidocaine that will numb the area before the actual treatment begins so that the patient does not undergo any discomfort. Also, with this purpose in mind, the dermatologist may also apply ice packs on the face and neck of the patient so as to make the skin even more numb and remain like that for a longer period of time. Additionally, the skin may be sprayed with a freezing cryogenic spray in order to retain the numbness and keep the skin firm enough for effective treatment. If the doctor is going to treat deeper abrasions or the entire face, then pain killers and general anaesthesia may be used.
- Procedure: To begin with, a small area is exposed to the treatment at a time, rather than the entire area or face at one time. After the freezing spray is administered, the doctor may run the rotating brush or burr to remove the top layers of the skin. Gauze will be kept handy so as to stem any bleeding that may take place during the process. Finally, the area will be covered with the help of ointment and dressing.
- Results: The recovery time is said to take anywhere between five to eight days. But this also depends on the severity of condition that was treated, as well as the area that was covered. Little or no pain may follow and regular cleaning will be required. To prevent re-occurrence or re-growth of the problem, follow up visits to the dermatologist will be required.
I am a PCOD and thyroid patient and my age is 25 n I want to know what are my chances to conceive in future. And iam taking these medicines from last 8 years.
Dear Sir/Madam, My wife was taking CHOICE contraceptive tablets for whole May 2016 month and then she stopped to use in Jun 2016. We have checked pregnancy test in first week July and it was positive now she completed 1.5 months of pregnancy. Now, the problem is, will those contraceptive pills affect on our baby? Please advise.
What are the chances of getting STD's, if you have intercourse once in two days frequency with a single partner only, with protection and without protection.
I saw my period on 7 April n lasts for four days n I had sex with my husband on 14 days after my period which is on 24-27 April meanwhile I am on 31 days monthly cycle. Pls is it possible for me to conceive.
My wife has just missed her period and we gone through a home pregnancy test today and the result is positive. I want to know when (after how many week or immediately) I should fix an appointment with doctor? Another question is we had pre planned a tour around 300 km far mostly by train in next week. Is there any problem if we go out for the tour?
Inspite of foreplay. I don't get to climax during intercourse. and sometimes my husband come to end in very short time.in other times. If he plays good during intercourse. Even then I don't come to an end. Sometimes I don't feel him in me during that time. I don't know what's going on. I don't know whether he has a problem or me. Any suggestions. Do I need any sort of treatment or he has to go for that. Or we both?
Hello docters mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai mere periods 3 ko regular aate hai but 6 ko meine check kia to result positive tha but second line bhut halki thi to mujhe docter ke pass kab jana chaiye aur kaun kaun si precaution leine chaiye aur mere navratre bhi chal rahe hai please give me right decision.
Hi ! I'm 42 year old. 6 months back I've got menopause. But every month I'm getting period pain and sore breast without bleeding. Little bit white discharge also for 3 /4 days. Is it normal? Pl. Let me know. Thank you.
Like a milk, white discharge, came from my Breast. I am 29 year woman. Old, married. Woman, I have 3 year baby, breast feeding her from dec 2014, please help me, I want a 2nd baby also.
The thought of undergoing a major surgery worries most people as they stress about the possible surgical complications, outcomes of the procedure or just get scared with the idea of getting an incision. But, following a few simple steps before the surgery may enable you to not only lessen your fears but also accelerate the recovery process.
Here are some of the most effective tips to prepare yourself in a way that ensures a stress-free surgical procedure.
1. Acquire knowledge about the surgery beforehand
Keep yourself thoroughly informed about the surgical procedures you will undergo. Ask your surgeon about the time required for complete recovery, your stay at the hospital, hygiene standards of the hospital etc. Also, talk about the surgical complications that you may experience and the measures to be taken from your side to deal with them.
2. Inform the doctor about your prevalent health issues
Talk to your doctor if you are suffering from any medical conditions currently like diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, arthritis etc. Also inform him if you are under any kind of medications or allergic to any particular drug.
3. Enquire about the types of anaesthesia available
Knowing about your anaesthesia choices always help you prepare better for an operation. While some surgery requires specific types of anaesthesia for other you can decide whether you want a local, regional or general anaesthesia. Local anaesthesia is used for affecting a small area while the regional one is used for numbing a larger part and general, your entire body.
4. Be prepared to deal with the post-surgery pain
You might experience post-surgery pain depending on the type of procedure followed. Ask your doctor for suggestions on the type of medicines you should do to curb this pain. Generally, most doctors recommend drugs, hot or cold therapy, massage etc.
5. Look for a caregiver in advance
You will require some support and care after the surgery while you recover. Seek the help of your family and friends in this regard and ensure that someone can stay with you for at least a day after you return from the hospital.
6. Follow the pre and post surgery instructions given by the doctor
Follow all the instructions given by the doctor regarding the kind of diet to be followed, restriction from consuming certain things like alcohol or any other lifestyle changes required to keep you healthy before and after the surgery.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.