Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Avanthi ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 3 months married bride , me n my husband both are very active in our sexual relation. We are almost regular in this . My problem is I am not conceiving after having unprotected sex . In between these 3 months I took 3 pills. please tell me what is the problem ?
Hello doctor its my 13th day including iui day, took preg test today early morning and showed negative, are there any chances for me being pregnant. Pls help me out.
Turmeric or haldi is one of the main spices in an Indian kitchen. Not just India, but in the Middle East and Southeast Asia, turmeric has been a favored spice for thousands of years. Ayurveda has long espoused the benefits of turmeric and that is one of the reasons why many Indian home remedies tend to have this spice in them.
Some of the reasons why turmeric is considered an ultimate spice are mentioned below:
- Has very effective anti-inflammatory powers: For any kind of inflammation related pain, turmeric is known to be very effective. Be it muscle pains or skin related problems, turmeric used with other mixtures have often been applied to the affected areas. Turmeric in the diet also has similar anti-inflammatory effects.
- Prevention of cancer: Turmeric contains the enzyme curcumin, which blocks the growth of cancer cells, especially head and neck cancer varieties. It stops the spread of malignant cells within the mouth when chewed and if used in a controlled manner within one's diet, prevents the growth of malignant cells in the first place.
- It has antioxidant properties: Studies have shown that turmeric in the diet as well as curcumin, the primary enzyme within this spice, are very effective in detoxifying the system. It is especially good in cleansing free radicals that may contribute to various cancers, such as skin, colon or prostate cancer.
- Pain relief in arthritis and osteoarthritis: Connected to the anti-inflammatory properties mentioned above, turmeric is known to be very effective in relieving arthritic pain. It is even known to have worked as a pain reliever in the case of osteoarthritis, when it was used as an extract.
- Prevention of plaque buildup and thus lowering chances of heart disease: Plaque is the sediment that may build up within the arteries and thus results in its clogging. This is the single largest cause of heart attacks. The enzyme within turmeric, curcumin, is an effective agent in cleaning the arteries and thus preventing heart diseases.
- Aids digestions and resolves many digestive problems: In small amounts, turmeric in the raw form is very good for the digestive system as it stimulates the production of bile. Research has shown that people who suffer from IBS or irritable bowel syndrome may also benefit from the use of this spice. Apart from this, even gas or bloating and an upset stomach can be cured by ingesting small amounts of turmeric.
I am 17 years old female. My weight is increasing too much fastly. Many precaution I tried but nothing helped me. Even I'm getting frustrated day by day what can I do now, what disease I'm suffering from?
Hai sir. I (female) am fingering from 4 years to get satisfaction. Is it effect in my future. Any problem please give me suggestion.
I was having 3 and half month before Abdominal pain doctor gave me meftal spas for stop that pain. And second day morning. When I went to washroom the baby sac comes out through urine and blood clots so I want to know that why it happens and if I want to plan for next when should I plan.
I am married. suffering from loose motion and monthly problem together. I faced problem in the starting of my mensuration cycle. in starting my body become cold and flow of blood is very low after 2 days flow become little better now 7 days occur in my periods and now I have problem again in stopping very slow flow occur till now. And have loose motion problem still. I took medicine of loose motion but after one day the problem was still there. How I overcome this 2 problems of periods and loose motion. I have normal thyroid.
I am 24 years old (height-5.7" & weight-63kg), married 8 months back, my periods are not regular, always 10-20 days late now & before marriage. And once 2 months delay after using one tablet for period postpone. Recently I consulted one of the doctor, she told I have PCOD problem. And she advised tablets for 1 month and said it will be cured, but still I am facing same issue. Now I am looking for pregnancy, please advise me to overcome the problem and to get pregnant at the earliest.
I Dr. 26.12. 15 I take my last abortion pill. Till nw I nt get my period or bleeding ita jst cum white n transparent discharge n in morning lilblood spot. Hw mush time it takes to cum bleeding please help.
I am 24 years old male. My gf is 20 yrs. We are in relationship since 2 yrs. We controlled ourselves from being far physically but now it's unbearable, how one must avoid pregnancy if got into physical. I want to also know about the particular phase when have intercourse without condom doesn't lead to pregnancy. I do not understand those science terms menstrual cycle etc please answer as ordinary person can understand. Also tell about i-pill and unwanted 72 tab or any other tablet which taken after unprotected sex will not lead to pregnancy.
She is my girlfriend. She is 17 yr old but her period is not regular. She getting it after 3 or 4 month. Is there any problem? we never had any physical contact.
Hi I just had unprotected sex with my boyfriend last week! I took ipill within 24 hours of the intercourse. But now I am having headache and lower abdominal ache. Please tell ,Are these the side effects of the ipill? And my regular periods occur on 10 every month. So Will my periods will occur soon this time? Thank You.
The bleeding after 7 days of taking ipill. Does that mean I am not pregnanat? will it affect my regular periods date? the bleeding lasted for 4 days and was similar to my periods but was not at the proper date.
After two months of delivery I am facing problem of pains in my fingers. For treatment I have consulted nd doc provide me multivitamin syrup name lycofastbut it's not working. I feel too much pain when I wash clothes and in morning when I get up. What should I do? Kindly suggest.
I m 23. No health issues. But I just wanted to clarify whether periods getting delayed by 2-5 days is normal? I get my periods every month. But I always get it 2-5 days later than the date.
Menses tym pr phle 2 days me bahot jada pain in stomach. Pls provide any remedy without any side effects.
I am a 24 years old Girl. I am facing some irugulaties in my Period. I visited doctors. I ate medicines still I am facing problem. I have been trying ayurvedic medicines lately and still the results are same. What do I do?
I want to ask about sex actually my question if I have a sex with my partner after her period means during her infertile days after 21st day if I have sex without condom and if semen go inside of her vagina can my partner will get pregnant.
I am suffering from itching and burning sensation around the vaginal area. Also noticed swelling and redness. Presently, .
2. Wear protective clothing like long sleeves, pants, socks, shoes etc
3. Use mosquito repellents
4. Avoid mosquito breeding habitats
5. Reschedule outdoor activities -2hrs after sunrise and 2hrs before sunset
6. Take homoeopathic preventives