Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Avanthi MenduYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old female actually now days I am feeling very tired nd weakness and today little bit dizziness so what is the reason am I pregnant or what.
Hello! I am 19 years old male. I am having a hole in eardrum. What are the charges for operation there? Please advise.
I am 29 Male and need to know the medicine for tonsillitis. I have really painful throat since yesterday.
I am 36 years old. In my right near to tonsils inflamed for last one month. It is not healed. Pls suggest me.
I have fever and tonsil pain. But my head pains the most. When I cough or sneeze I get severe pain or even when I bend. I found today the pain is somewhere behind both ears or top part of the neck. please help. Its painful.
I have cold, its very difficult in morning and night times, I have throat pain, what is the treatment for that? Please help me.
I am having a bad headache and a month before I have done my blood checkup and there was this that I have infection in my intestines and because of that I can't eat properly and sometimes I feel dizzy also and and I have loose motion also and I have pimples on my forehead and face what should I do?
Hello Sir Live in swiss embassy. Age 35 years. I have a problem of snoring. I take my sleep properly but the other one cannot sleep properly and I feel very embarrassing. Pls suggest me the right solution of snoring. I will be very grateful to you.
2 months ago I had surgery sinusitis at hospital. But still I am suffering from fever, pain in head, neck and some time in face and ears. Can you give me advice what to do now. Please help me.
Hello sir, My eosinophil count is high 6.6. So am getting treated for it. But the blocked nose that I have even if I stay in the open for an hour. Is unbelievable. It is so much that I can't breathe through my nose. Bcoz of this my night sleep is affected. Pls help.
I am having sore throat, intermittent dry cough and sometimes pain in throat since one month. I have taken antibiotics and cough syrup. I am also doing gargles 1/2 a day. There is no releif. Got checked up but doc says no medical condition seems to be there. Advice.
Hi, I am 47 year old suffering from ear problem. Something I am hearing in both ears like hissing sound. Please help me.
Hi sir/madam this is Gopal rao Naik. Iam suffering from sinusitis from 2007. Please try to give me a better suggestion.
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.