Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AvaniYour feedback matters!
I am 31 year old. I am being treated for pcod and prescribed dianne35. I had unprotected sex with my bf on 5th day of my cycle. He had not ejaculated inside me. I started the pills from 6th day of the cycle. My cycle is of 34 days. I have not got my my periods. Is there a possibility of me getting pregnant. What should I do? I got spot bleeding along with pain in limbs and stomach and then no flow no pain. Am I pregnant. How far is home test kit reliable?
Hi I have an a problem of swelling in body. Many times my body parts get swelled. How should I solve this disease?
Actually My marriage has been completed 6 years and no progress in respect of child being done so far I checked myself.
I have sex with my bf after 12 days of my period. We use condoms. Now I didn't get periods from 27 days of my last period. I check pregnancy test at home after 20 days of my missing period, it shows negative, again I check after 4 days still it shows negative, Till now I didn't get periods. Is there any chance of getting pregnancy.
I am 20 years old. My last period was on 7th Jan. On 16th Jan, I was making out with my boyfriend. He did not penetrate me but he fingered me and also his precum fell on my vagina. I was worried that I might get pregnant so I took an ipill within 24 hours. Its been 2 weeks now. I have some light brown discharge from my vagina for the past 2 days. Is this normal?
I have my last period o 12 th april 2016, and next due date was 5th may, then on 9th may I took pregnancy test, I got positive result, but on 11 th may Dr. told till the sac is not visible, I am bit worried.
I am 26 year female, I have just received the results of a pelvic ultrasound, which says: The Endometrium is in Midline. It is measure 9.9 mm. Mobile internal echoes are noted- could represent blood products. What does this mean please?
On 10Aug 2016, I and my girlfriend have foreplay from outside the cloth but my penis was out of my pant and she was in pants and underwear I touches her vagina from outside of the cloth and I took her side and masturbated myself and ejaculated on ground later on I touches her clitoris with my hand and started rubbing it and today 12Aug I have her unwanted 72 and after 2 Hour her stomach started paining I know itz side effect but I want to know that 1) when her stomach will stop paining and when this side effect will get lost 2) Her last period was on 24Th july so it is estimated to come on 21StAug just 9 days are left for her period so say me when her period will come after taking Pills and if period come than there is any chance of pregnancy or any tension for pregnancy plzzz give me Answer God bless you.
What is the disadvantages of mtp kit and what is the solutions if one minor spot is there on every after two days after taking the pills.
My wife is pregnant but she has a baby 13 months We don't want now baby she use contrapil kit Now It's good or not.
I have pcod problem nd diabetic nd last two months I will not come in period please give me advise now I will started this tablets narmoz 0z ovares_sr regestrone?5mg
I want to be pregnant please tell me my ovulation date. My last period was on 3rd July. please help.
My periods was supposed to come on 2nd march but not yet come but stomach starting to get pain wen bow down or walk /stand some time. My cycle is 31 days cycle last menses date was on 31st jan. Not able to lay down any side same pain occurring.
My periods lasted for 3 days this timw with heavy bleeding on day 2. I was passing clots in blood. Day 3 it was scanty. Usually I have 5 day periods. Is it of any concern that periods lasted for 3 days when normally I have 5 days of menses.
What is woman evaluation period. Best time in intimate when woman pregnancy chance full. Please sugest me. Thanxxcc.
I'm having pimples in my head. I used katomac shampoo but it didn't give me any relief. Itching is also there in my head due to these pimples. Please help.
Remember the old saying that prevention is better than cure. Women are often bombarded with information that includes many tests but there are a few which should never be ignored.
1)breast cancer screening: this should start when a woman is in her 20's and 30's by breast self examination done once in three months after periods. If you feel any lump, follow it up with your gynecologist. A mammography is recommended after 40 every year till 50 and every alternate year after that till 75 years of age. A person may require more frequent testing if she at high risk due to her personal or family history.
2) cervical cancer screening: cervix is the entry to the uterus where a baby grows. Cervical cancer is still the no. One cancer in sexually active women in india. It is important to have regular screening by doing pap smear tests after starting sexual activity and then if normal, once every 3 years till 65 years of age. The main reason this cancer occurs is due to hpv infection and after the age of 30 years every woman should have a&nbsp;hpv- dna test done once in her lifetime to assess her risk of getting this cancer.
3) osteoporosis screening: osteoporosis means weak and porous bones that are more likely to get fractured with smallest of falls and injuries. Bones start to lose their density after menopause in women. There are many high risk factors due to which the bones can start to weaken early but if none exist then at least a base line dexa scan which is an x-ray based test should be done at 65 years of age.
4) high blood pressure and cholesterol screening: high blood pressure is known to be a silent killer and it is important to get your blood pressure once a year after 30. But if you are overweight or have other high risk factors in your history, you can get it checked early to suit your lifestyle. Any blood pressure reading of more than 140 by 90 on two occasions means that you need to start treatment. High cholesterol is responsible for clogging our arteries and may lead to heart damage. Lipid profile should be done once in 5 years after the age of 25 years if normal.
5) blood sugar: if you are normal then a sugar testing should be done once every 3 years after 40 years. If there are risk factors like overweight, sedentary lifestyle or family history, one has to suit your individual needs. A fasting value of more than 125 or hba1c value of more than 6.5% suggests diabetes.
I had an ipill 2 months ago. In the month of april my periods were delayed by 2 weeks and in the month of may I got the periods on time as per my regular date. I also took some 4home pregnancy tests each after a weeks gap. All were negative! And since one week I am feeling tired at times. Can this be an effect of something? Also, I work in night shifts 7: 00 pm-4: 00 am.
Indian traditions are more like the first lessons which are taught by the elders of the house. These traditions are often followed without any doubts and questions. These traditions are not just being followed for the sake of religious rituals, but have deep rooted scientific reasons associated with the same.
Some of the interpretations of these rituals are as follows:
- Namaste: When we greet someone or meet someone for the first time we join both our hands for Namaste. This is done out of sheer respect for the person. Doing Namaste activates the acupuncture points of the fingertips and helps us to remember the person.
- Ushapan: This is the practice of drinking water from a copper utensil. This helps in absorbing the extra heat of the body, thereby, maintaining the body temperature. The water should be kept overnight in the copper pot before drinking. It is believed that drinking water from a copper pot helps in bowel movement, cleaning of the stomach and creating digestive juices.
- Sukhasan: When one sits on the floor with crossed leg is referred to as sukhasan. For having food in this position a person has to bend while eating and has to move up and down while eating. When this happens, the stomach is pushed while bending and the back is straight before taking the next bite. This movement leads to muscular movements thereby, helping to produce digestive juices and aids in swallowing as well.
- Vamakukshi and Shatapawali: Vamakukshi is referred to as the afternoon nap post lunch. Sleeping on the left side helps in the digestion of the food. Though prolonged sleep can make a person lazy, a quick 10 minute nap is recommended as it allows a person to be fresh. Shatapwali means taking 100 steps, to be more appropriate it is the walk after dinner. This helps in the digestion of food as the gas created after consuming food is moved and the pressure in the chest is reduced. The above terms literally explain the famous phrase, "After lunch sleep a while, after dinner walk a mile."
- Ear Piercing: Though ear piercings are looked at as a fashion ornament, but as per the Hindu traditions, these help in decision making, thinking abilities and intellectual development and also to some extent an acupressure point. It is ideal to get a baby"s ear pierced by the 12th day of her birth, as it is believed that getting ears pierced early leads to acquiring the quality of minimal speech.
- Touching Feet of Elders: This is known as one of the best exercises as it aids in blood circulation, helps in stretching and pushing the organs, improves excretion and digestion and strengthens the physique. It is also believed to transfer an aura and positive energy from the person whose feet are being touched.