Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have 3 years old one baby boy and planning for second child since last 4 months. I have removed my copper t since last 4 months. I just want to know how do we know when I'm going to evaluate and is there any side effects of copper t on conception after its removal.
I had sex with my girl friend. But I didn't insert my penis in to her vagina. I used my penis below d vagina and between the to lap joint. After doing sex in there I found my semen in her vagina outer layer. I searched in Internet is show their is 95 percentage of change to get pregnant. That the semen will move to the vagina. Is that true? She don't wants to get pregnant now. What she can do to avoid getting pregnant. She had her periods on 12 sept.(10 to 12 Sept)
Am 22 years female. I had severe low back ache due to wrong yoga positioning. I consulted a doctor and took medicines. Due to that my periods were 3 weeks early. The next time the medicines course was over and my periods were still 3 weeks early. Then the next month it was perfect for 26 days which is my usual cycle. Was 3 weeks early. And to my surprise again last month it was 3 weeks early n now also it is 3 weeks early. Its like my periods are thrice in a month. My period dates are 21st october 2015, 3rd november 2015 15th november 2015, 11th december 2015, 24th december 2015, 6th jan 2016.
I had my last period from 26-30th march. On 31st march, after the bleeding stopped, I went through an intercourse without protection. My partner did not ejaculate inside me, rather he opted for a withdrawal method. After that, I had started bleeding again, but lasted only for 15 mins. During this 15 mins, a huge mass or glob of blood came out of my vagina. I did not take any contraceptives. That's all! on 18th april, I again had intercourse in the same withdrawal method. I was to start my period on 22nd april. Today is 27th april and still there is no sign of period. I had even checked with a home pregnancy test kit at 5am in the morning (i slept at 2am the night before) on 24th and the result was negative. My vagina is secreting slimy substance or mucous at times. I am bloating past 4-5 days, with irregular bowels (which is normal during my periods) nothing else. Please help!
Is it ok to have coffee with dairy creamer since fresh milk is not available. And is there any harm to use dairy whiteners.
My friend is 20 years old and Her periods are getting delayed every month by 2-3 days. And she has done sex before 1 month but condom was used during sex and now her periods are delayed by 20 days. She is with period now so does it mean she is not pregnant? How can he minimize this delay of her period dates.
Hello Doctor, I'm a male 30 years old and married for 4 years. I and my wife trying for more than 1 year to get a baby but no luck. We are in USA and when we consult the doctor asked us to take many test. And the result came as I have XXY chromosome and my wife has everything normal. My testosterone level also very low. Is there any medication in india for me to get a baby.
Tiffa scan at 5 month pregnancy came normal placenta upper segment fetal heart rate 158b/min but doc suggest bed rest. Fetal weight 222g my weight 65kg height 5.3 inches what fruits should I take according to weather still doc suggest maintain injection up to 8month pregnancy. Once in 15 days.
When will my first period start after csec, I am breast feeding, have delivered on 14th November 2015. Please advise.
Insomnia or sleeplessness is quite difficult to cope with and for people suffering from anxiety, it is even tougher. People suffering from anxiety remain in a state of mental and physical distress. On top of this, if they cannot sleep well because of insomnia, life becomes quite hard. Insomnia causes anxiety and also is caused due to anxiety.
Here are some simple tips to manage anxiety and insomnia:
- Maintain a schedule: Try to go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every morning. Experiment with several different bedtimes and wake up times to find out which one works best for you.
- Turn off electronic devices: Switch off all electronic devices thirty minutes before you go to bed. Electronic devices stimulate your mind and the light from the devices does not make you feel that it is time to sleep. Keep the devices away from you while going to bed.
- Dim lights: Practice dimming all lights in your house before bedtime. Change light bulbs and replace them with low wattage lights. This will enable you to have lights, although they are dim. Low lighting will make your body produce melatonin to make you prepare for sleep.
- Keep away from alcohol and smoking: Consuming alcoholic drinks before bedtime reduces your quality of sleep and you may wake up within two hours. Do not consume alcohol before bedtime. Smoking should be restricted before sleeping, as the nicotine contained in cigarettes is a stimulant, which can take away your sleep.
- Ignore caffeinated drinks: Caffeine is a stimulant and consuming caffeinated drinks before going to bed can result in losing sleep. Do not drink coffee before sleeping.
- Exercise: Exercise is a perfect solution to reduce anxiety and results in improved sleep quality. Exercise regularly during the day or three to four hours before bedtime. Yoga and meditation performed just before going to sleep are effective.
- Make a pre-sleep ritual: Try to find ways, which would help you calm your mind just before going to sleep and practice it every day. This can be reading a book, taking a hot shower or listening to your favorite songs. Your mind will be relaxed, and you will get better sleep.
- Maintain a sleep journal: Keep a sleep journal and write about the time when you go to sleep and when you wake up. Also note down the time you require to fall asleep, the number of times your sleep breaks and how your sleep was. This will enable you to observe your sleep patterns and make adjustments.
For people suffering from anxiety, added insomnia results in enhanced difficulty. One should cope with the problems properly and try to improve upon them.