Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. AvaniYour feedback matters!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Hi i Was on novelon pill pack from june. First intercourse on 9th july (condom used thrice) last intercourse 14th july. Pilk pack ended on 28th juky bleeding from 1-6 aug. Hpt with first morning urine at 4,5,6,7,8 weeks all negative. Period due on 1st sept as it did not occur till 8th had serum beta hcg test and usg Usg report on 8th sept says marginally bulky anteverted uterus with normal myometrial echo texture, no collection in pod, no sol seen, cervix appear normal, no collection in endometrial cavity, kidney normal, uterine normal. Ovaries bulky with tiny follicles arranged peripherally. Hcg test was negative showing 0.11 level of hcg. Doctor prescribed deviry 10 mg 2 tab for 5 tab. But after taking just 1 dose I got my period from 11th sept night to 16th sept. I took hpt again on 11th and 12th negative. But their is a line appearing from belly button to pubic area (linea nigra which is common in pregnant woman) M I pregnant? Last intercourse was on 14th july and stopped bcp from aug. Taking too much stress which is causing gas. Is it due to pregnancy or over stressing?
I had sex during my periods, on 4th day, without protection, After 6 days of completion of my periods I am suffering from little vaginal discharge, red brown in colour. I day of this I had pain also. It is continue from 5 days. What Is this I do not want to be pregnant. Suggest me about this and Also tell me safest precaution to prevent pregnancy, if it is pregnancy.
I am a 22 years old female. My vagina and its area are very black. I have regular periods. I am going to marry within 1 year. please prescribe any medicine or lotion for me.
Mam I had intimacy then I took pregnancy test twice it was negative still I missed my periods. Which tablet I should take so dat my periods arrive? Pls reply ASAP.
I have itching on my private part and itching mark also since five months please give me medicine and ointment for relief.
I had sex with my girlfriend, 12-15 days before. We did without using any safety. But I have not discharge inside. After sex of next day she taken a tablet to be safe from any problem. Now she is not having her periods. Usually periods date starting from 6, 7 but she is not having till today. Suggest me is it possible she is pregnant. Advise for solution.
Hi Dr. I am 24year old. I want to ask that my baby born on 22nd January by cesarean delivery. Its around 2 mnth completed after 7 days. But my periods are continues yet. Please suggest me any advice. Is this any problem ?
Hello doctor actually I have missed period I have done upt bt its negative I also done B.HCG its report is <2 miu/ml what does it show whether I am pregnant or not? Pls reply.
Ovarian cancer is referred to as the cancer of the ovaries. The ovaries are a component of the female reproductive system. There are two ovaries located on either side of the uterus in a woman's body. Ovaries which are the organs responsible for producing egg cells also produce the hormones estrogen and progesterone. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer which often goes undetected until it has spread all the way to the pelvis and the abdomen. However, it is also very difficult to treat the condition in its later stages which is why diagnosing ovarian cancer quickly is quintessential. Here is everything you need to know about ovarian cancer;
- No symptoms at first: Usually, in its early stages ovarian cancer does not cause any symptoms.
- Abnormal bloating: Bloating is when your abdomen swells due to excess fluid or gas inside. Abnormal bloating is more frequently associated with irritable bowel syndrome or even constipation is a common symptom of ovarian cancer.
- Feeling full quickly: This is also an associated symptom which has often been mistaken for constipation or irritable bowel syndrome.
- Weight loss: This is one of the more common signs of ovarian cancer.
- Discomfort in the pelvis area: This symptom occurs towards the later stages of ovarian cancer after it has already spread.
- Constipation: Constipation is a symptom of ovarian cancer as well.
- Frequent urination: This is yet another symptom which is a sign of ovarian cancer.
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are often mistaken with that of irritable bowel syndrome and constipation.
Causes: As with other forms of cancer, it is still very unclear what exactly causes ovarian cancer.
- Surgery: Surgery most commonly involves removing large parts of the female reproductive system which includes the ovaries, the fallopian tubes, the uterus as well as the lymph nodes. The surgeon will also try and remove as many cancer cells as possible from the abdomen and pelvic areas.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is usually done after surgery. It is usually performed so that the rest of the cancer cells are killed off. Chemotherapy drugs can be injected directly into the vein, abdominal cavity or sometimes even both.
My 2.5 month old son is exclusively breast feed. However, he passes motion only once every 3-4 days. Now it's been 5 days. Should we be worried about it? Is there anything which can be given to him?
Hi I had sex with my gf after 30 day she had her period bt the period is 15 day late. She had normal period 6days. Is there any chance get pregnant? Thanks in advance.
Imagine yourself in a situation; your son will reach his puberty in next couple of years and you want him to reach this critical age with complete understanding of how a man and woman’s body works. This is not an imagination, but most of us either have already faced this situation or will going to face it in future.
Shivani Misri Sadhoo, an eminent psychologist in Delhi, today’s shares her tips on how to talk to your son about periods.
First you should start a direct conversation with your son; don’t run in circles, tell him about periods and patiently answer all his questions. Be as straightforward as you can. You can start your conversation like:
1. In your school you have seen older boys, their voices sound heavy like your father’s. This happens because when boys grow up they pass through a phase where lot of physical changes take place, both inside and outside of the body. This phase is called puberty.
2. During puberty a boy’s voice change, hair grows in his facial and genital region. Just like that, when girls hit their puberty they start menstruating.
3. Just like birds, mammals including humans come from an egg which is inside a girl’s body. The egg develops inside a girl every month though she doesn’t necessarily get pregnant every month. When the girl doesn’t get pregnant, the egg passes out of her body with some blood.
4. When a girl menstruates, her body sheds the lining of the uterus along with an unfertilised egg and it flows from the uterus to the cervix and out of her body through the vaginal opening. This whole process is called menstruation or periods.
5. A girl bleeds every month for around four or more days depending on her menstrual cycle. Yes, your mother goes through it too till a certain age.
6. For hygiene girls use sanitary pads, which absorb the blood. Hence, the pad is placed near the cervix covering the vaginal area.
7. During periods, some women might feel discomfort or pain in the lower abdomen area; others may feel a slight discomfort.
8. It is not something to be embarrassed by or something you should make fun of. It is very normal. It is a sign of a girl being healthy. Not getting periods on time is very unhealthy, and might prove to be a big medical problem.
Hello My Wife is pregnant his periods falls on 20 August but she missed and when yesterday we check it shows that she is pregnant but she has pain like (ainthan or akdan) in his stomach and also backpain is it normal during pregnancy or doctor prescribed aciloc 150, Basiton forte with biotin, Staltase, emi doxyn, to her is it safe medicine kindly advise please.
The natural sugars in green juices are a source of energy.
Green juices are made with fruits and vegetables filled with antioxidants, phytochemicals, minerals and vitamins -- sometimes as much as a day's worth of vegetables in one serving. When vegetables are juiced, the natural sugars in the vegetable are separated from the pulp, which is where the fiber is located. You may feel a" pump" of energy once those natural sugars get into your bloodstream and your glucose levels are raised.
Weight loss -
Adding fruit contributes sugar and more calories in addition to more nutrients.
Adding fruit to juices varies the flavor, but it comes with a price -- extra calories. If you are doing a juice fast and drinking green juices is your only source of nutrition, you can still enjoy weight-loss benefits while getting all the vitamins and minerals your body needs. The key is evenly spreading out your intake over an entire day since your body uses energy throughout the day, versus one or two servings full of calories. Packing an entire day's worth of calories into a few servings can be a recipe for weight gain and muscle damage if the body needs energy at a time when its glycogen stores are depleted.
Cruciferous vegetables boost immunity as well as provide minerals and nutrients. Green juices usually start with fresh vegetables such as spinach, kale, broccoli or others as your base.
Timing is everything -
Athletes know how to use their carbs wisely, and you can, too.
Since juicing vegetables removes the fiber and makes the sugar more readily available, you'll need to use that sugar wisely. Consume carbs within 30 minutes of training to restore the glucose you've used during your workout. This keeps the muscles from using protein as an energy source. Using the sugar in the green juice to replace glycogen stores that were depleted while working out means the sugar isn't stored in the body as excess glucose, which may be stored as fat if you take in more glucose than the body needs or has the capacity to store.
Consider blending versus juicing as a means of getting fiber in your green juice.
If you're incorporating green juices into your diet as a means of improving your overall health, blending -- or pureeing -- your vegetables into a smoothie with the help of low-sugar liquids, such as water, juice or milk, may be better options for you. With blending and pureeing, the fiber stays intact. This way, you'll still receive the benefits of feeling fuller longer, which can keep you from consuming more calories in addition to those contained in your green juice.