Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aswini Kumar Panigrahi
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Kidney Disease
Treatment of Frequent Urination Problems
Kidney Dialysis Treatment
Treatment of Fluid Retention
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Kidney Transplant
Treatment of Kidney Failure
Treatment of Kidney Diseases
Liver Replacement Treatment
Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of TB in Kidney
Treatment of Nephropathy
Treatment of Nephrolithiasis
Treatment of Nephronophthisis
Treatment of Bartter Syndrome
Treatment of Renal Agenesis
Submit a review for Dr. Aswini Kumar PanigrahiYour feedback matters!
My mother aged 63 years suffering CKD from last 3 years and on dialysis since Oct' 2013. But now she is too much irritated. Can we apply another therapy on her like ayurvedic, hakeemi or naturopathy. Is it responsive?
HI, I had given blood test in thyrocare, below are uneven findings. EGFR - 79 (normal range - 90+) Creatinine - 0.99 (normal range - 0.5, to, 0.8) ALT - 36.5 (normal range - 10 to 28) Total RBC - 6.39 (normal range - 3.9 to 4.8) RBC distribution width - 15% (normal range is upto 14%). I had been getting stomach pain also. The above values are anything serious to consider for kidney or liver as well. Pls let me know your valuable suggestions to proceed further.
Calcium oxalate is found in my urine which is acidic in nature, Pl advise some home remedies and homeopathic medicines.
HI Good Evening, im 30 years old, I had suffered kidney stone problem previous 3 months back, I had taken endoscopic operation.
There are white dots under cheeks and grey patch under lips. While having dark urine and pimple on my shoulders so what is this?
Urinary Tract Infection or UTI is a common symptom that arises in pregnant women. If such is the case with you, then without much ado, you should take the advice of a medical practitioner. Urinary Tract Infections if left untreated for too long, may develop into serious kidney infections and may hamper many body metabolism processes.
What is cause of urinary tract infection?
Urinary tract infections are usually caused by bacteria which find their way through to the urine. They can present in different ways.
- Asymptomatic, wherein the bacteria present in the urine does not manifest any outward symptoms.
- In bladder infection, you may experience pain while passing urine, urinate quite often, there may be blood in urine or you may have high temperature.
- Urinary tract infection may also present in form of Kidney infection in pregnant women.
How does urinary tract infection affect pregnancy?
Urinary infection may affect pregnancy in different ways. If you are suffering from urinary tract infection which is left untreated, you may have an early delivery. A kidney infection is not uncommon in pregnant women and may develop following bladder infection. Regular check-ups, with your medical practitioner, is advisable during pregnancy for early detection of urinary tract infection. In case, you experience any of the symptoms of urinary tract infection, you must visit a doctor and they would advise you for a urine sample test. Based on the test, your diagnosis is made. Even if you do not feel any symptoms, doctors often ask pregnant women to give a sample for urine test periodically. This is because even if an asymptomatic infection develops, you need to be treated early for it.
Treatment of urinary tract infection during pregnancy:
- Drink enough water to flush out the bacteria. However many are also against it stating it would lead to an increased number of painful trips. But if you are suffering from fever due to infection it would help in keeping your body hydrated.
- Alkalisers and painkillers: These are prescribed whenever indicated.
- Antibiotic: These are the mainstay treatment for curing urinary tract infection. Care is taken that they do not harm the development and growth of the baby under any circumstance. Be aware of the facts of urinary tract infection during your pregnancy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!