Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. AswiniYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I am suffering from PCOD, and trying for a baby from last 6 years. I first started my fertility treatment in 2011 and got pregnant in 2012 with FEMERA tablet and with pregnyle injection. But that pregnancy was ended with spontaneous abortion after 2 months of pregnancy (took GESTONE and metformin during pregnancy) After six months of 2012 miscarriage tried with clomid and ovulation injection but failed to conceive. Again I went to fertility specialist in Ganga Ram gone for IVF 2014. In first time embryo transfer was ectopic pregnancy and second embryo transfer no pregnancy. Now from last 8 months I have stopped any treatment and having Ayurvedic medicine. Now with Ayurvedic medicine my periods are normal and there is some improvement in PCOD also (before ayurvedic medicine cysytics volume was 30- 32 mm and now its 10-12 mm). Please doctor suggest treatment as I am mentally and physically is very disturbed. Please give suggestions. Thanks
Will it have any side effects to take meftal spas, spasmed and spasmonil pain killers during menses time after marriage.
My wife is 5 months pregnant I have a doubt we can have a sex upto which month now we are bot participating can you pls clear the doubt.
She missed her period since last month and she did a pregnancy test, which came positive, please tell me any legal actions which will be taken to her if she's more than 18 years of age but unmarried.
I am having sister and she is not having regular monthly. She is having tablets for it. But when she have it she is feel to sleep feel tired she is studying so she can't have tablets nd she is getting fat why is he she getting fat? Nd how can she have a regular monthly? Will she have kids if she don't have regular?.
I had my periods on 18th of this month dn aftr dat I had sex and I took an I pill jst aftr having sex and today I got little blood in my panty so is it fine?
My periods have not come since march. I am 43 years old and follow good diet. I have back ace since 2007. No medicine, only on physiotherapy when required. Doctor says it may be due to hormone imbalance. Is there any medicine in ayurved. If so what I should do. Please reply.
I recently switched to using tampons from sanitary pads. But, I learnt that tampons, though seemingly more hygienic and comfortable, can be very unsafe. What is the safer choice?
Hello my wife is 27 years old. We are from India. We have one 3 year old kid. Right now she got pregnant (Last Period start day was Dec 9th). We don't want to continue this pregnancy. We are going to consult the doctor today. But before that wanted to check if this can be aborted with medications or any invasive abortion required? Thanks for your help.
Sir we need a baby for that we have undergone ivf treatment. Bt I got negative result. So when shall we. repeat the next treatment again?
I have sex day before yesterday during intercourse condom stuck half inside and half outside in me then now confused am I become preg or not?
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a form of assisted reproductive technology (ART), wherein the egg and the sperm are physically combined in a laboratory dish before being transferred into the uterus. This procedure of reproduction has gained popularity among infertile and homosexual couples and also among women opting for single motherhood.
Although IVF is a becoming increasingly accepted procedure in the present day scenario with the growing infertility levels among individuals and open-mindedness of the society, there are some factors that must be taken into consideration before opting for the IVF procedure.
- Multiple Births: To guarantee the success of the treatment, usually more than one embryo is inserted into the uterus after fertilization. It is not uncommon for multiple embryos to end up attaching themselves to the uterine wall, leading to multiple births. It is important for the individual or the couple to be emotionally and physically prepared for that possibility.
- Reasons for infertility: Before opting for the procedure, the couple is often advised to go through several tests to check for the sperm count, mobility and the uterus environment to determine if at all IVF is the best option for the couple.
- Side Effects: After the procedure, the woman is expected to be under several types of medication to prevent the eggs from ripening. There are certain obvious side effects including headache, bloating, nausea and mood swings. In certain cases, the individual may experience circulatory problems, which when heightened may require hospitalization.
- Emotional Impact: IVF has a major impact on the emotion regulation of the individual. It might be overwhelming for most individuals and a strong psychological system is often searched for people opting for the procedure. The stress and the overflow of emotions can sometimes be too much to take for somebody and hence, people with major psychological disorders are advised against it.
My wife (29) had ovarian cysts and she had laparoscopy done (27). But her cysts appeared again. We want to have a child but doctors are suggesting ivf. Is this the option we had or we can go for another option. please suggest.
Hi sir, My wife is not having her monthly cycle regularly. She is on a tab named meprate. Yet no results. Do help.
As stated by Ayurveda, Panchakarma is carried out in order to perform detoxification of the human body. "Pancha" means five while "karma" means treatment, thereby alluding to the five routines that are used to lessen the problematic doshas. Panchakarma is used to oust the doshas that are in excess and correct uneven characters. Moreover, it wipes out the problematic "ama" from the framework through the body's organs and elimination methods. Panchakarma sanitizes the tissues in a deeper manner. It incorporates step by step massages as well as oil showers, natural enemas and nasal associations. Ayurveda prescribes Panchakarma as a general medication in maintaining mental as well as physical cleanliness and balance.
Like each single medicinal procedure, Panchakarma Therapy should be started with an interview with a qualified Ayurvedic doctor who can then determine the individual's "prakriti", the condition of the health issue and the best possible level of power of those supported medicines.
There are a variety of therapies that can be used during the "Panchakarma" process. Two or three processes can be utilized in combination with each other. The five different therapies are:
- Abhyangasis the only home developed oil massage expected to deeply pass through the skin, loosen up the mind and body, differentiate between polluting influences, and recreate both blood and lymph stream. This brings about wanted conditions which is a raised state of mindfulness that will initiate and direct the inward repairing course of action of the body.
- Garshana pharmaceuticals include brushing technique using a dry lymphatic skin with silk glove or wool. This redesigns the flow and cleanses the skin so that the oil and home developed drugs can go through the skin pores.
- Swedana is an independently herbalized steam shower, in the midst of which, the head as well as the heart are cooled but the body is warmed to clear mental and physical toxic substances held up significantly inside the tissues
- Pizichili is a relentless pouring of warm, soothing herbalized oil applied on the body by two Ayurvedic physicians as they back rub the body in flawless agreement.
- Udvartana is a highly probing common glue lymphatic massage which re-establishes the characteristic brilliance while taking out other dangerous components.