Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AswiniYour feedback matters!
Im asking this question for my would be husband. He is 31 years old. 6 months before doctors found he is diabetic. Suggested istamet 50/500. He stopped using that tablet after 1 month. He controlled his blood sugar. From last 2 months his sugar level is between 130-150. He has lots of stress about our marriage. Is diabetics affect our sexual life? Which tablet should he taken for diabetics? His mother also a diabetic patient. He is not using any medicines now.
Mam I have pcod problem im trying to conceive but every cycle my follicle growth is nt proper my doctor consult KQ 100 tablets and evaserve n susten capsule but still I didt conceive. So please help me to get conceive.
Vaginismus is a condition where vaginal contractions and squeezes may be caused due to pain during intercourse or due to the insertion of objects like tampons. This mildly uncomfortable condition is also characterised by spams and other symptoms like the feeling of coming up against a thick wall which can cause pain. This may be due to a variety of reasons starting from infections to anxiety. To a large extent, the treatment of this condition depends on the cause. Following are the various ways in which this condition can be treated.
- Sex Therapy: A sexologist or an expert who specialises in psychosexual medicine can help in treating this condition by conducting a series of counselling sessions where psychoanalysis will help in understanding and unravelling the cause of the condition. This may be followed by CBT or cognitive behavioural therapy. This kind of therapy usually helps in reprogramming the brain after the root cause for the condition is known.
- Exercises: During sex therapy, the doctor may also teach you various kinds of exercises and vaginal trainers that can help you in strengthening the pelvic floor and relaxing the muscles as well. These vaginal trainers are especially helpful in equipping you suitably so that you can relax your vagina and let the insertion happen. Vaginal trainers consist of four smooth balls of plastic which can be inserted with the help of lubricants to help in stretching the vagina.
- Relaxation: Getting yourself to relax is also a matter of exploration and touching, which can help you understand the kind of touch and the exact areas that make you tense. During sex therapy, you may be taught a technique known as progressive relaxation. This mode includes tensing and relaxing your muscles as you explore by inserting a finger.
- Sensate Focus: This is a part of sex therapy and involves your partner. In this method, you will be asked to abstain from sex and touch each other without going to the genitals and other private parts. This will help in better arousal and sexual stimulation.
- Surgery: The last option for treating a very severe form of this condition is to put the patient through surgery which will seek to remove endometriosis, as these growths in the womb's lining can cause a lot of pain during intercourse. Also, vaginal enlargement surgery can be carried out with the help of episiotomy.
This kind of procedure usually helps in fixing the scar tissue that may have been left from a previous procedure, which can restrict or block the vaginal path. Getting help at the right time for this condition is of great importance so as to have a normal sex life.
What is the exact circle of periods for pregnancy and egg development and how was the pregnancy will come pls clarify my doubts and feelings.
I am 19 years old. From my 15 years old am eating tablet for stomach pain on periods first day. All are says to me it is very bad for my health. It causes do not get pregnant. On periods first day I have very stomach pain and vomiting. So that time I eating tablet for reducing pain. Tablet name is" meftal spas" It is correct or wrong? Any difficulty for getting pregnant?
Hello doctor my is suffering with monthly periods with irregularities kindly help me, we have some many doctors but the problem continues.
I'm 27 years old I have irregular periods more than 35 days from last 5 months from when I am trying to conceive. My uterus and pelvic ultrasound is normal and I have no thyroid problem. please give some suggestion how I am conceive earlier.
I am 21 year suffering from vaginal white discharge from last 3 month. Who can help us? Its curable? Want to know it affect fertility? Reply asap.
I took tab dronis 20, from 10 march, n completed 24 tablets on 2 april to regulate my periods. My previous date was 3 march, n now I got period on 6 april, can you please guide me when can my next periods can be expected. Thanx.
My wife age 52 ys menopause stage all reports say normal but weakness for the last 3 months. Kindly advise
I was sex with my Girl friend first time now she lost her virginity but after that when she was go to washroom she feel pain. Please tell me what can we do?
What is the difference between implantation bleeding and period bleeding? How many days can implantation bleeding happen?
Last month I had my periods on 17th april then I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend several times and depending on that I took 3 ipill in total till date. On 13th night I took one tablet named Histon (Norethisterone) tablet for postponing my period because generally I have early periods. Till today I didn't have my periods, I am having acute pain in my lower abdomen also which generally shows me the period's symptom. Is there any chance for me to become pregnant? Pls hlp me.
Dyspepsia is a disorder of the stomach that is characterized by pain in the upper part of the stomach. It is not a single disorder but a collection of symptoms such as nausea, burping and bloating. It results when the acid of the stomach comes in contact with the mucosa of the digestive tract.
The symptoms of this disorder tend to occur mostly after consuming food and drink. In some cases, the symptoms tend to go away after eating or drinking. The symptoms of dyspepsia are -
1. You may feel bloated on a regular basis
2. You may experience discomfort in your stomach
3. Loss of appetite
4. You may experience constant burping
5. You may feel nauseous
6. Symptoms of heartburn
7. You may also experience chest pain and breathing difficulties
8. You may be affected by jaundice
The various causes of dyspepsia are -
1. Irritable bowel syndrome which hampers the movement of food through the intestines
2. If you are unable to properly digest dairy products
3. Gastroesophageal reflux disease that results in reflux of the acids of the stomach
4. Any inflammation of the gall bladder
5. Various medicines such as aspirin, steroids and antibiotics may lead to dyspepsia
6. If you suffer from depression or anxiety then it may lead to dyspepsia
7. Excess consumption of chocolate, coffee and alcohol
Dyspepsia may be controlled by modifying your lifestyle. Some of the changes that you may make are -
1. Don't sleep immediately after eating, wait for at least two hours before you go to bed
2. Avoid spicy foods as they tend to aggravate symptoms of dyspepsia
3. Space out your meals, eat multiple smaller meals instead of few large ones
4. Restrict smoking and alcohol consumption
5. Lose weight as being overweight may lead to dyspepsia
6. Avoid wearing tight clothes
7. Exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy and maintain optimal weight levels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.