Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aswin Kumar
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Aswin KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. Last 2 weeks I have cough. Then I take medicine neocoff and aminoxide tablet antibiotic tablet but now cough and sore throat is little bit ok now still I have little cough and sore throat now I am not always cough but when I am sleep after wake up I feel cough and some other times also cough coming with little sore throat. But I feel inside my throat scratch because when I rise my neck to back side I feel cough. Because of this inside scratch. My cough very difficult means cough come continues so like hard cough. So now some time cough like vomit feel. But not vomiting. When I am breath its normal. Now only problem this long cough. Long means 10 to 15 second. So please tell me what I have to do now which medicine I have to take for this time. Now I am living in dubai. Day time I have fasting ramadan. Please give me advise and medicine thank you.
I have severe nose problem. After 10 I has to take otrivin spray to open my nose. And at sleeping time the condition became worst. I had taken some medicines rested to it, medicine work until it's course period. I also had tried jal neeti kriya but the water makes by nose inner swollen worst and I fell more problem in taking breath from my nose. What could done by me more doctor?
Doc, follow up question, im using now hearing aid and I can hear everything around me but still the words are not clear but when I pull out my hearing aids, I can understand them and identified them but in and louder voice. What do you think happen to my ears? Thanks.
I am 20 years old and am having a very soft whistle blowing like sound in my left ear for a few months doctors are saying that it is due to early s/n component. They are also saying that a nerve has been damaged in the ear and the sound is incurable so what should I do?
Sir, my son aged 10 months has a 5 mm gallstone, so please, tell me how it can be removed without surgery?
I have a severe deviated nasal septum that has resulted in cold and nasal blockage for the last 7 years. I use a nasal decongestant all the time. Is there any ayurvedic alternative?
Hello sir/madam I'm suffering snoring problem ,I don't have any health problem previous years and now but from 2 month's I'm suffering this problem, what can I do how can I cure this. please help me.
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.