Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asna AnjumYour feedback matters!
I'm 23 old female. My body skin type is dry, in winter it changes to very dry and causing itching and dry patches on skin .please suggest some body soaps or anything else to red rid of this problem. Thank you.
I am 23 old male Mere underwear area me dad (ring warm) hua hai main approximate 2 year se pareshan hu kafi medicine v liya but proper sahi ni ho rha hai (relapse) ho bar bar ho rha hai. So please advise my disease.
Exfoliating keeps your pores from clogging, which is another benefit in regards to acne control. The renewal process of your skin is sped up and your moisturizer will penetrate deeper into the skin which will give you that moist glow.
Exfoliation also helps with uneven skin tone as it removes dead skin cells which contribute to that uneven look. Consistent exfoliation of your skin will help with wrinkle prevention in addition to giving you smooth glowing skin.
2. Exercise - There's a reason why athletes are some of the most beautiful people in the world. That reason is consistent blood flow. Exercising circulates your blood throughout your body giving it a natural flush to your skin.
If you don't know where to start, try walking and taking the stairs whenever you get a chance. This will make your transition into other traditional routines more manageable when the time comes.
After you initially get your body active there are many different physical activities to explore, especially if you are not into the traditional gym routine. Try kickboxing, tennis, running or spin classes.
3. Cucumbers - Cucumbers not only taste great, but are filled with vitamin c and caffeic acid. These are two antioxidants that are excellent for fighting off wrinkles and protecting you from sun damage. Vitamin c will give your beautiful black skin a jolt of elastin and collagen which contributes to your radiance.
Cucumbers can be prepared in many ways for consumption. One of the best ways is in a fresh salad. Try slicing a whole one with some lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, lemon juice and olive oil for a fantastic side salad.
4. Limit your shower time - This might be a difficult one, especially when you're used to coming home from work or the gym and it's the first of your many nightly rituals.
A long hot shower can sometimes be the reason why you haven't gone postal on the world. However, limiting your shower time (and cooling the temperature just a touch) can be beneficial to your beautiful black skin.
A hot shower can strip your skin of its natural oils. When this happens you get that dry and patchy look and that is what you don't want. The object here is glowing skin, remember? chill your shower down just a tad. You will still be able to have a calming relaxing shower without stripping your skin of what it needs. Remember, don't stay in there for an hour.
5. Green tea - Green tea is by far one of my favorite drinks. It's also one of my favorite methods for cleansing your skin topically as well (a good green tea facial cleanser will have your face glowing like a star).
Green tea is by far one of the most powerful antioxidants you can utilize when adding a glow to your skin. Rich in antioxidants, green tea helps rid your skin of free radicals, reduces inflammation and feels great going down. 2 cups of green tea a day along with a good facial cleanser will have compliments raining down upon you.
Sir gm sir I am having dark pigmentation on my cheeks & nose give me good solution which cream I have to use and which soap I have to use.
How I get rid off by the pimples on my face and their black marks? I am very disappointed by medical treatment.
Hair greying is an inevitable part of aging, and it is a natural process. But it can also be a cause of concern if your hair starts greying prematurely; when you are still in your 20s or early 30s. A genetic trait, critical medication conditions or poor nutrition can lead to premature greying. Unfortunately, people think only colouring the hair can fix greying. But this is just a temporary fix, and you need to keep re-colouring your hair. Also, all the harsh chemicals in hair dyes can harm your hair with prolonged use.
Ayurveda For Hair Greying-
In Ayurveda, hair fall is referred to as ‘khalitya’ and premature graying of hair is termed as ‘Palitya’. Both khalitya and Palitya are considered as pure paitik (arising out of ‘pitta’) disorders. It means, when you continuously disturb ‘pitta’ (heat in your body), it can gray your hair. So, according to Ayurveda, if you consume pitta enhancing substances, your pitta aggravates and cause gray hair. From ayurvedic point of view, good hair growth is linked to one’s physical and mental health. When one is cheerful, the hair looks lively, alternatively when one is feeling depressed and pessimistic, the hair acquires a fallen and lifeless look.
Ayurveda is a good alternative remedy for premature greying. It is natural and it has no side-effects.
Here are some Ayurvedic treatments for premature greying:
Coconut Oil and Curry Leaves: This is one of the oldest, and mildest Ayurvedic treatments for premature greying. All you need to do is boil curry leaves (about ½ a cup) and coconut oil (1/8 of a cup) together. After the mixture is boiled enough, put it aside to cool down. Next, gently massage the mixture into your hair roots. Leave it for 20 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo.
Amla or Indian Gooseberry: Amla is an excellent remedy for premature greying and restoring natural pigmentation of hair. Dry some slices of amla, and then boil them in coconut oil. Now massage this concoction into your hair for best results. You have to make sure your hair is entirely coated with this mixture.
Buttermilk and Curry Leaves: For best results, make a paste of a bunch of curry leaves and a cup of buttermilk and apply it on your scalp. Keep it for thirty minutes before rinsing it off with a mild shampoo.
Carrot Seed Oil and Sesame Seed Oil: A blend of carrot seed oil and sesame oil is an effective Ayurvedic remedy for premature greying. Mix half a tablespoon of carrot seed oil and 4 tablespoons of sesame oil and massage it into your hair roots and scalp. Then wash your hair with a mild shampoo for best results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I have a regular pattern of marks as dots on left side of my neck, they appear as rainy season approaches and goes on increasing. What medicine will be able to heal these?
I am 21 year old male from ahmedabad and I have acne problem from last 2 years. I'm irritated from this and it's ruined my face. I tried some face washes and acne removal creams but it increases acne instead of reduce it. I want to get rid of it. Please help me.
I am 20 years old, am having dark circles under my eyes, I am having thyroid too so I take'thyrox25' daily. I carry spectacles also of power. 75 in both eyes. What should I do with my dark circles?
It is a dream of possibly every human being on earth to have a lustrous mane of hair. But most of you unknowingly do certain things that damage your hair beyond repair. Then when there is hair fall, dandruff and such things you lose your sleep.
6 common mistakes are mentioned below, that people make when it comes to taking care of hair. If you too are making the mistakes, stop before it is too late.
1. Cleaning hair irregularly - many of you believe that shampooing very often can leave your hair damaged. It is true to a certain extent especially if you use chemical shampoos. But if you use mild natural shampoos, it would help keep your hair squeaky clean and also healthy.
2. Brushing your wet hair - you are actually tearing your hair from the scalp. When the hair is wet the scalp easily lets go of the hair and by brushing wet hair you would break good, strong and even new hairs.
3. Blow drying your hair frequently with dryer, can cause irreparable damage to your hair and hence keep the hair dryer away from your hair while drying, as much as possible. It is best to towel dry your hair gently or to keep your hair wrapped in a soft and clean towel for some time for drying it naturally.
4. Hair colors - using hair colors might be the latest fashion trend but the colors are made of chemicals and hence are enemies of your hair. Not only hair colors, if you can keep your hair away from all kinds of hair sprays and styling creams or gels, your hair would thank you at the end of the day.
5. Avoiding hair conditioner - keep your hair moisturized with a good quality conditioner. Not using conditioner, especially when your hair is subjected to outside pollution everyday would not only make your hair extremely damaged but the shine and luster would be gone too, within no time at all.
6. Long hair - long hair looks beautiful but it also exerts pressure to the hair follicles in the scalp leading to hair fall. Hence if you are experiencing excessive hair fall and cannot give enough time daily to maintain your long hair, it would be better to chop it off for the sake of the health of your hair.