Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AsmithaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 19 year old female. I am using olifair night cream for the past 5 days. I am medium complexion. It made my dull skin really bright. Its contents are equal water, Linalool, Linnamal, Pearls Powder, Isopropyl Myristate, Ceostearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearmidopropyl dimethylmine, teeth-20, Disodium EDTA, Rosemary, Triticum Sativum Carrot Seed Oil. Does this cream contains any carcinogenic agents.
I over masturbate, I do it twice a day. I feel quite lazy and dizzy, feel sleepy all the day, have acne have hairfall and I also have weak memory all due to this. Help me, I feel like I have deficiency of nutrients in my body.
My face is come dark cause of sun rays. And my face have irritated. So you can suggest wht should I done?
My hairs fall day by day and become skinny. I become hair less day by day. Give me suitable suggestions.
I am suffering from hair loss day by day my problem is increasing its like I am going to blad one day, and having very bad texture of my hair how could I overcome from this please help?
I using indhu leka bring oil, is it helpful of hair and that I applying for mustache and beard also is it right.
After typhoid there was huge hair loss n when ever i consult a dr. For this they say it will come by there own and its been 5 to 6 years but it did nt happened then i tried elopathic medicine it did nt helped much ,now i am on homeopathy medicine but it is also nt effectfull , and i am a 23 year old guy with very less hair kindly help me.
I got rashes all over. Mainly stomach bach, hands, face. After biopsy blood test they told its pitutory roses. Allegra tab wyaolone tab rantac diproate lotion I am using but not reducing. What to do. Naturopathy' s doctor told me to drink more water 5 lit water and suggested to eat papaya and carrot. Please help me what to so and how to get rid of this.
There was a great number of white hair on my head from last year and I started doing yoga from last 15 days then now I am getting my hair black colour back from their roots but it's not more than 15 days that my hands hair are getting white and today I saw 4 grey hair on leg (but before it these were completely black) Why is this happening please tell me what to do, I am very worried about it?
I have pimples on my face as well on back. My original color is also getting lost. Please give some remedy.
My friend has white hair. At the age of 17. Can we reverse the whitening process? If so. Please suggest a remedy !
There's no strong scientific evidence that specific foods can impact psoriasis, but there is evidence that losing extra weight can ease symptoms. Nutritionists and physicians recommend a healthy, balanced diet to control your weight and your psoriasis, as well as lower your risk of heart disease, diabetes, and stroke (which are elevated in people with psoriasis).
Best Food For Psoriasis
Carrots and squash
"A diet that's high in fruits and vegetables can have an anti-inflammatory effect,". And although there are no studies connecting fruits and vegetables specifically with a reduction in psoriasis symptoms, psoriasis is an inflammatory condition. Specific vegetables that might have inflammation fighting properties include carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, spinach, kale, and broccoli.
Fish and seafood
Omega-3 fatty acids abundant in fatty fish such as salmon, mackerel, sardines, and albacore tuna are the foundation of a heart healthy diet. Fish oils are thought to reduce inflammation and help the immune system, which is overactive in people with psoriasis. Given that psoriasis is also linked to a higher risk of heart attack and stroke, it's a good idea to eat fish at least twice a week.
Grains such as whole grain bread, cereal, and pasta; oatmeal; and brown rice are another component of an overall healthy diet. Like fruits and vegetables, grains also contain a variety of anti inflammation antioxidants and are high in fiber, which has been linked with lower inflammation levels and better regulation of blood sugar. Legumes such as beans and lentils also have antioxidants and fiber, so include them in your diet as well.
Nuts and avocados
Fats in general get a bad rap, but there are such things as "good fats." These include the polyunsaturated fats found in nuts, vegetable oils, and avocados, and monounsaturated fats found in soybean oil, walnuts, flaxseed, and certain fish. They're good for you in general (when taken in moderation, of course they still can pack in the calories). Stay away from saturated fats and trans fats, which may increase inflammation in the body.
Not only do blueberries have anti-inflammatory properties, but also lots of vitamin C, manganese (good for bone health), and fiber. All this while low in fat. Other fruits that may have anti-inflammatory properties include mangoes, strawberries, and figs. But you really can’t go wrong with any fruits, which are right up there with vegetables on the “good-for-you” list. Scientists are only just beginning to uncover other healthful properties of fruits. Blueberries, for instance, may also boost memory and fight heart disease.
Dandruff is one of those uncalled for hair conditions we all have trouble dealing with. It not just takes our self confidence down but also acts as a trigger to a number of scalp problems that we might face in the future. But, it is not as if one has to go through an expensive salon treatment to get rid of the unwanted dandruff. Basic hygiene and a few good rules could be effective in treating the irritable condition of dandruff. Here are a few:
- Coconut oil: This oil is supposed to have anti fungal properties and also keeps the scalp from getting itchy. For best results, mix coconut oil with lemon and rub it in the scalp gently. Leave for some time and then again wash the hair. This should be done at least three times in a week to get rid of dandruff.
- Vinegar: It is one of the other ingredients that are a proven anti-dandruff. Application of fungus helps to kill the fungi and bacteria associated to dandruff. Vinegar is rich in acidic content and thus reduces flaking a great deal. White vinegar and water should be mixed in equal proportions and applied to hair thoroughly. Leave it for some time and wash the hair thoroughly. Follow this for three times a week for best results.
- Neem: Ancient herbs hold relevance till today. The medicinal and cooling properties of Neem are a great remedy for treating dandruff. Nature is the best way to go and Neem has been a tested element for all skin ailments and same applies to the fungi that accumulate as the result of flakes. Boil Neem leaves in water and use the broth to wash hair.
- Garlic: A lot of people seem to avoid garlic on their hair because of the pungent smell associated to it. However, the medicinal properties of garlic are too many to be overlooked. The benefits of raw and crushed garlic are too many to be listed and have been tested since a long time. For best results, pound garlic cloves with water and wash your hair with the liquid. And for the smell, you could add honey and ginger to the mixture.
- Yogurt: Perhaps the most common method used for treating dandruff since a long time. Yogurt continues to win our trust every time. This is simple as it could get. Apply yogurt to the scalp and leave it for some time. Then wash the yogurt after around an hour and use a mild shampoo to wash off the hair. Repeat the procedure for at least two days a week.