Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. AshwiniYour feedback matters!
My brother has a feeling of stiffness in his lower right abdomen. This stiffness is generally after eating something after a long duration. Also he is having irritation in his urinary tract. The frequency of urine is very high but each time only a small quantity of it is discharged. There is pain and irritation during passing urine. When he takes a brisk walk the stiffness and pain somewhat goes away. What is wrong with him? What should we do?
My son is having pain in lower body, we have done all tests and he gone thru treatment by lot of doctors, but result is negative and he have to pain killers everyday. He is of 20 years.
I have suffering from back pain for last 5-6 month. Consult a doctor he Rx Medicine & gel when I used it then relif few time, after that again same problem what can I do?
I am suffering from pain, backbone pain. If I run upto 5 minutes it starts paining, so can you suggest me what should I do?
I am suffering from knee pain, numbness of both leg with hip pain and I have corn on foot sole with restriction of movement. Kindly suggest any remedy.
What are the symptoms of UTI? How long does it take to cure? I am suffering from fever from 22 days, temperature gets max to 100.4 and I have headache, shoulder pain, mild burning sensation while urination, mild white discharge. When I take anti-biotic temperature drops to normal for 8 hours and later again there is rise in body temperature.
My wife feeling body ache always over muscle and bone especially, heel pain on stepping, always lethargic feeling. During last two months. I visited Apollo Kolkata, Ruby hospital Kolkata. But her problems still persisted. Pls help for right treatment.
I am suffering from chest pain back to back. I do not know what to do. Sometimes it gets worse. Give me some advice. What should I do? And what is the medicine for asthma?
I am 18 year old male and I have a swear neck pain and back pain for 2 years. I am s student so it's difficult for to study! What should I do? Any remedies?
I am 29 year female and I have back pain from past 1 month. I have tried using painkiller tablets and ointment but fine no relief. What should I do now.
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder.