Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini KumarYour feedback matters!
I have sever pain in my gum and there is swollen and smell which is very bed so please gave me a suggestion how to overcome from this sever pain of gum.
Hi I'm Sandeep from Delhi. I have teeth pain from last few days. In 2014, my teeth was filled by A dentist. I think I lost some of of male and now I have little a bit gap between to teeth. Please suggest me what should I do?
Sir, in my inside mouth there is some white dots in both side I want to know it is cancer are any. It is for 25yrs plse answer.
I have pain in my teeth I have rct last year. But now pain continue to take tea & some other food. Which medicine.
I have a teeth problem and one of my teeth has fallen, so please help on this and suggest me a solution regarding this problem.
Sir My son aged 8 years for the past three months complaining of acute back teeth pain.Recently i consulted a dentist who checked and told that back teeth is looking black and having cavity and gave some analgesics now please guide/advice me how to treat it Urgently.without extraction
How to cure mouth ulcers? I frequently get mouth ulcers so please tell me a home remedy or cure for it.
I am 23 years old. My teeth are a little yellow. When I went to a free dental checkup he told there is no problem in your teeth and gums although he suggested to get a gum cleanup. I brush 2 times daily with coalgate advanced. I would appreciate any suggestion.
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Preterm babies with low birth weight
- Increased risk of premature delivery
- Gum bleeding
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.