Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini Kumar AiyangarYour feedback matters!
Hello. Sir & madam. My a uncle is suffering from kidney stones problem. And he is suffering from lot of pain. Wat should we do.
Hello Sir, Good Morning. Dr. Meri Bhanji 5 yr. Ki hai use Dr. Ko Dikhya hai use Urine Infection Bataya hai Use Fever Aa Rha h tmp. 101 ho jata hai abhi Dr. Ko kal rat ko Dikahya koi Tension wali baat hai kya. please koi advice dijiye. Thanks.
Dear doctor Please help me I'm 20 year old and from 2 days I'm facing problem while discharging urine .There is pain in urinary tract while discharging urine.
My urine report is correct or not pls ans. All if any problem Physical Colour-paleyellow Appearance-clear Sediments-absent Reaction-acidic Specificgravity-Q.N.S Biochemical Sugar-nil Albumin-nil Microscopic Puscells-2~4 epithelial cells 0-1 RBC-Nil Crystal calcium oxalate-ab. Casts-ab.
I am 23 year old boy. I have urine problem urine urgency. I take 3 months of 400mg ofloxion. I done my seemen routine show 8-10 puscell. What is the treatment.
I am facing urine infection problem frequently. Please help me know the root cause & how cure permanently from urine infection.
Hai Doctor, I have a problem my urinary bladder wall is think 4 cm. I have severe abdomen pain also pain when I urine pass. I have a doubt any infection infect to my husband. In this stage treatment after can do sexual intercourse. What precautions I take to save my husband. Pls tell me thank so much.
My mother suffering from urine problem she goes 15 to 20 times in a day so please give me the suggestion how I help her.
Hi, I got urine albumin tested on 25th July and it is showing 2+. I did the same test on 3rd Dec 2016, it was trace. presently Creatinine is .08 mg/dl. Sodium is 134.4 and chloride is 109.6. All other reading of KFT in normal range. Also got LDL 207 mf/dl, HDL 33 mg/dl.in this report (25th July 2017). Uric acid is 7.8 mg/dl. Vitamin D deficiency is also seen with only 14. Please suggest.
Urinary incontinence is the term used to describe bladder control problems that affect several people. Many think it only occurs among older, menopausal women but it actually isn't uncommon amid young and active women.
Inability to control the bladder accompanied by pain can be symptomatic of various disorders ranging from a minor infection to cancer. Fortunately, bladder cancer is rare, and bladder pain is usually not serious.
The varied causes of urinary incontinence in women are as follows:
- Urinary tract infection: this is the most common cause of urinary incontinence and it affects women more than men due to anatomical factors. It can also happen at any age.
- Medicinal side effect: the inability to control one's bladder may be a result of the administration of certain medicinal substances such as alpha-blockers, antidepressants, sleeping pills and various narcotics.
- Changes in the reproductive system: pregnancy and fluctuations in hormone levels can cause bladder irritation, which leads to urinary incontinence.
- Impacted stool: when stool gets tightly packed in the lower end of the digestive system and rectum, bladder control is affected. Chronic constipation and constraint strain on the lower intestines leads to the weakening of bladder muscles and hampers the bladder control.
- Surgical side effects: temporary loss of control of the bladder is often a result of prior surgery and radiation therapy in the pelvic region.
- Nerve damage and neurological disorders: strokes and spinal cord injuries have a heavy impact on bladder control and amount to urinary incontinence. Diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis also lead to the same.
- Health complications: disorders such as diabetes and obesity directly affect the bladder and the ability to exercise control over it.
- Disability and impaired mobility: for women who are physically impaired and suffer from problems of arthritis, urinary incontinence is a major problem as they are unable to reach the toilet easily.
- Bladder cancer: even though it is extremely rare, bladder cancer affects a number of women every year and is treated through surgery and chemotherapy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Second hand smoke may cause bladder cancer. True or false? Take this quiz to know more.
People with the highest bladder cancer risk are those who?
• Smoke heavily
• Started smoking at a young age
• Have smoked for a long time
• All of the above - Right
Smoking cigarettes enhance the chances of an onset of the bladder cancer. As per studies over one-third of all bladder cancer cases have a link with smoking. Smokers are at increasing risk of getting bladder cancer, which may be up to 4 times that of someone who has never smoked. People who smoke may reduce their risk of getting cancer by passing urine more often. However, there is not enough evidence to support that this is true for everyone. The more you stay away from cigarettes, the better it is.
Which type of chemicals present in cigarette smoke may cause of bladder cancer?
• Carcinogenic chemicals - Right
• Hydrogen cyanide
• All of the above
Cigarette smoke contains carcinogenic chemicals which are harmful to our body and known to cause cancer. When tobacco smoke is inhaled, these cancer-causing chemicals are absorbed into the blood stream. When the blood passes through your kidneys, these chemicals may often get deposited in the urine. As the urine waits in the bladder to be expelled, these harmful chemicals damage the cells lining the bladder, increasing your risk of bladder cancer. Experts believe that healthy eating habits may help in preventing bladder cancer.
Second hand smoke may cause bladder cancer.
• True - Right
The health risks brought on by cigarette smoking are not restricted to smokers. Exposure to secondhand smoke or environmental tobacco smoke significantly increases the risk of cancer in nonsmokers, as well as also a few respiratory ailments in kids. Secondhand smoke is a combination of the smoke that is discharged from the end of a burning cigarette and the smoke emitted from the lungs of smokers. You may use medical masks when going outside, to protect yourself from second-hand smoke.
Aryl-amines present in tobacco decreases the risk of bladder cancer.
• False - Right
As per medical research arylamines such as benzidine, 2-naphthylamine, and 4-aminobiphenyl which are present in tobacco smoke are associated with increasing the chances of getting bladder cancer. Aryl-amines use both an early and a late-stage activity, compatible with a two-mutation theory of bladder carcinogenesis. You may consult your doctor to educate yourself about these harmful effects.
Quitting smoking is a critical step in preventing bladder cancer.
• True - Right
Quitting smoking has major and immediate health benefits for men and women of all ages. Quitting smoking not only decreases the risk of bladder cancer but also reduce the risk of getting a heart attack or chronic lung disease. As per research people who quit before reaching the age 50 reduce their chance of dying by half for the next fifteen years compared with those who continue to smoke. Smoking low-yield cigarettes, as compared to cigarettes with higher tar and nicotine, provides no clear benefit to health. The earlier a person quits, the greater the health benefit.