Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashwini
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AshwiniYour feedback matters!
I've got a light white spot on my elbow. Want to know what is that. Doctor here in my locality said that she's not sure whether its a fungal infection or anything else! please mention any test (if possible) to find what is that.
I have what seem to be boils one on arm pit another on my upper leg on my lower stomach and several in my inner thighs and I have had them for at least 2 weeks.
I am having too much oil on my face even after wash & everything. please tell me how to get rid of it?
Res Sir, I am 30 years old. I am mentally stressed for past 5 years because of my skin tanning. I am very fair. After delivery my skin was tanning suddenly. I was committed suicide also but no use. So many treatment are going but no use. Sir I want one question what is my problem? No one can't saying. Sir can you help me if any possible to change my skin? Please tell sir .
Small white patches are on my palm and at the bottom of the palm what does it mean? Will those spots disappear or not?
I'm suffering from hair lost problem. Hair totally lost from both side. Suggests hair solutions to regain my lost hair.
Extraordinary skin is, sought by every one of us. Everybody wishes to save the youthful sparkle of his or her twenties. Perfect skin is the essential for any sort of Make-ups to emerge. The undeniably polluted environment has incurred significant injury on our skin's well-being. One needs to manage issues like Pigmentation, Acne, Fine Lines and Wrinkles from a moderately early age. Most Women, today, start to see barely recognizable differences in their mid-twenties. Anti Aging Creams and Facelifts alone are insufficient to struggle this quickened procedure of Skin Aging.
Why look old when you are most certainly not?
Laser peel is a dermal procedure that utilization's Laser Pulses to cause minor cell harm to the top layer of the skin, in this manner quickening the Skin Reestablishment Process and backing off the early Aging and Photo Aging process. This is done, either by vaporizing the harmed tissues or by making little wounds on the skin. The previous is called Non-Ablative and the latest is called Ablative Laser Resurfacing.
Advantages of Laser Peel
- Diminishes Wrinkles and Fine Lines
- Removes Acne and Scars
- Diminishes Pigmentation
- Young Glowing Skin
- Removes Warts and Improves different sorts of Skin Developments
Types of Laser Peel/Resurfacing
Ablative Laser Peel
Ablative Laser Peel is the more established method of Laser Resurfacing, the one that initially came to be called as 'Laser Peel'. The top layer of the skin is evacuated totally or incompletely, consequently the name. Incomplete evacuation of the skin is called as, Partial Ablative Laser Resurfacing.
Non-ablative Laser Resurfacing
Non-Ablative Laser Resurfacing does not require expulsion of the skin. It rather utilizes miniaturized scale Pulse to infiltrate the skin and vaporize the harmed tissues, along these lines activating Collagen reaction. The Solution of New Collagen gives the skin a young gleam and lessens almost negligible Fine and Wrinkles. This, nevertheless, is not as compelling in the Removal of Scars as the Ablative technique.
Non-Ablative Laser Resurfacing, is done partially and can be joined with fragmentary Ablative Laser Peels on the off chance that you are managing both Aging and Pigmentation.
- Counsel your doctor and get a full medical checkup to ensure you do not have any infections or hidden Health Conditions that may make Complications. In the event that you do, your specialist will recommend some additional precautionary measures. Aside from that, there will be some broad rules, for example, to stay away from medicines (like medicine for headache) and whatever other prescription that thins the blood or prevents clotting.
- In the event that, you smoke you should stop completely no less than seven days prior. The same goes for liquor consumption. Else, you hazard drawing out the recuperation period and may not get the desired outcomes.
- In the event that, you have Dark Skin you may need to be more cautious since Laser Treatments may expand Pigmentation in the actually Pigmented Skin. There are still courses in which this could work for you; you just may need to get some extra consultation in regards to your skin, as the specialist will need to test the reaction of your skin to the laser.
- Exposure to Sun should be avoided prior and then afterward the treatment and till well after the recuperation period. Recuperation largely takes around two weeks. Regardless of what time, apply Sunscreen.
- Keep yourself Hydrated.
Post Treatment Care
- You will encounter redness and swelling for a long while after the treatment, regularly a month or two. The specialist will recommend some agony solutions. It is vital to take just the medicines endorsed by your specialist. Whatever other self-drug can cause Complications.
- Try not to apply cosmetics or make-ups until the point that the specialist says it is, protected to do as such.
- Try not to venture out for the First Week after the treatment. After that as well, get an all right from your specialist first. Stay away from the pinnacle sun hours, that is, from late morning until evening.
Cost of Laser Peel Skin Treatment
The cost of Laser Resurfacing generally differs extraordinarily on the area that should be, dealt with and the skin conditions close by. Ablative Laser Resurfacing costs more than the Non-Ablative Laser Resurfacing one.
Laser Peels are compelling and worth the Investment, given that the right methodology is taken, start from precautions to Post Treatment Care.
Hi I'm 28. I have white beard near chin, forcefully I have to shave every 2nd day. Scalp hairs are also grey partly ; which can be dyed. Is there any therapy for avoiding white beard so early. Also which dyed shd I use for scalp. Perfectly healthy, no medication going on. Pls Reply soon!
What do men want for the face? Ideally, lesser male population seeks dermatologic services as compared with women. However, according to a recent survey completed by American Society of Aesthetic Plastic surgery, the US population spends over $13.5 billion on cosmetic procedures every year out of which only 9.5 were men. The number has grown manifold in the men partaking in cosmetic procedures by 325% since 1997.
Men are becoming more aware of such services and are ready to spend. The pattern has seen manifold increase. They get feedback from others who availed services. Social media also plays an important role. Men prefer those procedures that have minimal downtime.
Treatment of Double Chin: Most or all men want to get rid of double chin. This could be a problem for even healthy men due to genetic fat pocket under chin. This makes them look being heavier. Treatment for this may help to debulk the fat. The treatment available may induce negligible bruising or pain. The treated area will appear red for few hours with a feel of numbness. There may be sensitivity to touch for few days. In another treatment, body's molecule copy is used to break down fat in the digestive system. This treatment helps to fix small sized to medium-sized double chin in men. This is also used as a follow up treatment for patients with residual fat.
Temporary solution to reverse aging could be by injecting neurotoxins or fillers. This softens wrinkles heightened with movement. Fillers used are hyaluronic acid and collagen stimulators. These replace the volume loss in those areas and improve a tired look or sagging cheeks or even loss of jawline definition as well as jowls.
Facial Redness in Males: The issue of broken blood vessels, facial redness or rosacea in males cannot have a complete cure via topical treatments. Laser treatments that are available for such issues are highly effective. We have several different lasers to address this and can find the best one for each patient's type of skin. Whether you want the treatment for the entire face or only for any targeted area that is most problematic, it is possible.
With the revolution of perfect looking face, every man can achieve it. The problems of double chin, wrinkles, losing jaw line, or even tired look and facial redness are no more considered as a problem forever. Non-invasive treatments at comprehensive medical and aesthetic dermatology practices have made it possible to get rid of them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.