Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. AshwathYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 33 years male with frequent stomach ache like severe burning sensation, internal discomfort & digestive problem. I even had my abdomen scan without any observations. Please help me what treatment should be done for this which started a year ago.
My digestion is very poor though I exercise daily when I eat little heavy diet like mutton its difficult to digest.
Helo sir. One of doctor from Lybrate proscribed me for premature ejaculation Tab (PARI 20) for 1mnth And Tab (KUTUB 30) 1 hour before sex. I want know the side effects of this tablets. Am fearing to have this tablets. please help me for this prblm.
I am suffering from fever last day after that any eating vomiting heavy so what should to do? anything eating and drinking water or liquid types vomiting so what do please suggest.
I am addicted to masturbation. How can I control it. And is daily masturbation it bad for health? Please help.
I am an asthma patient since childhood but everything is under good control. I only need to take asthalin inhaler after March for a month or so when we start removing woolens and I start getting attacks but as soon as I get the feel of getting attack, before only I inhale one puff and I am able to prevent the attack. Occasionally when it does not improve, I take seroflo one or two puffs. If that also does not help only then I consult a doctor for oral medication dose. Generally in a year I must not be taking more than 20 puffs in all. Is there anything wrong in my approach? I do not want to take too many medicines and want to heal by taking precautions. Please suggest if there is anything I should be knowing regarding my problem in a long run considering the way I am handling my problem. Thank you.
I also eat yogurt, egg white, green tea. but my skin odor is badly .I do lots of exercise, then odor come from my sweet. Help me to remove odor. I am 23 years old boy.
Sir, There is a skin infection arise out side of my penis and testis I used many types of ointment but I can not get cure please give me the solution.
I feel pain in urine at night, urine is come many times at some seconds interval, this is very painful and its happen only at night.
Hi doctor I'm having a pain of piles and I'm using ayurveda but its not properly working can you please help me from this disease and I'm an able to sit and stand for few minutes also.
In porn movies how it is possible for them to stay in erect stage for more than 1 hr? My partner use to put my penis in her mouth for long time. My erect size is 19 cm. Is it medicinal healthy? I use to clean my penis in correct manner.
I am 25 year old When I am doinG sex with my girlfriend I came our in 2 minute please suggest best medicine or exercise.
Is your child getting exhausted after a bout of cough? Does he or she suffer from constant wheezing and tightness of the chest? Does your child feel drained out after climbing a flight of stairs? Do you know a child who always seems to run out of breath and cannot participate in school sports tournaments or play outside for a long time? The child could be suffering from asthma, which is a serious breathing problem. Most children are affected by asthma. Staying in a polluted city just makes the condition worse.
Asthma - Know the disease
- Asthma is a condition that causes inflammation of the airways, known as trachea and bronchioles.
- The muscles around the airways constrict and prevent the smooth flow of air.
- The lining of the bronchioles swell and block the airways.
- Asthma is mostly triggered by an allergic reaction.
- There is a difficulty in breathing out. Exhalation of air is often accompanied by a wheezing, that is, a whistling sound.
- There is a constant shortness of breath, feeling out of breath and gasping for air.
- There is an uncomfortable tightness in the chest, the feeling of not breathing in enough air.
- Coughing bouts in the middle of the night, that leave the child feeling exhausted and completely out of breath.
Causes of Asthma
Asthma is mostly triggered by asthma allergens. These allergens are mostly pollens and animal fur.
- Exposure to pollution, such as dust and smoke
- History of heartburn, GERD and acid reflux
- Inflammation of sinus and airways
- History of bronchial disorders and pneumonia
- Viral infections
- Chronic rhinitis
- Low immunity causing constant cold and blockage of nose
Treatments of asthma
- A nebulizer that turns asthma medicine into a mist can then be inhaled easily
- An inhaler can be used to take in inhaled steroids into the lungs or a bronchodilutor
- Try and avoid asthma triggers and allergens as much as possible
- Avoid physical stress and heat
- Get sufficient rest of about 7-8 hours every day
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.