Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok Kumar MYour feedback matters!
I am undergoing treatment for Infertility and PCOD since last 2.5 yrs. Had been facing problems in egg formation previously. Have started consulting new doc who suggested to get the HSG test done which diagnosed slight blockage in right fallopian tube and hydrosalpinx therefore the doc has suggested for laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy to check Tuberculosis or other factors. Kindly suggest the other possibilities or whether it's appropriate to go by this surgery.
I am 20 years old I had an urethral stricture endoscopy surgery 4 months back after a month it started I am having very frequent night falls like semen (sperm) is coming out frequently in every 3-4 days while I am sleeping only. And frequent erections of my pennis and and when my pennis are erecting sticky drops of urine or what it is I do not knw it is transparent in colour but sticky are leaking out instead of sperm.(semen) sperm is not coming out during attractions or erections such drops are leaking out I do not understand whats happening to me can you explain doctor.
I'm a 24 years old student suffering from constipation from 7 yrs. I HV tried several things BT can't benefited please suggest me valuable treatment.
Sir I have feeling lot of depression. last day I have breakup, I am feeling illness and I have not get sleep well can you suggest me any sleep pills.
I always feel drowsy and lazy, with a strong desire to sleep. It's like I am tired all day everyday with little body ache. I sleep 8 hours at night but don't sleep during day. Please help. It's affecting my professional life.
Sir I urinate every morning by 5 am in toilet in more qnt after 1 hour I repeats same qnt with bubble formation because of this I lose my sleep every day so yesterday I checked my uric acid in my body by blood test it is more ie (min 1 to 7.0 mine is 7.4 in report) so how to reduce my uric acid in my body what treatment to take suggest me.
I have intestinal worms which are big and black which are found in my stool. I am taking ayurvedic medicine through Dr. Consultation he has given vidangarishta and some tablets. But today I also found one small WHITE colour worm in my urine, which was alive. Is it curable by ayurveda? I am taking medicines ayurvedic from 25 days. I am veg. Is there any need to change Dr. From Ayurveda to allopathy? I am 19 years old boy. I was earlier suffering from mild piles and mild constipation? Pls tell me fast what to do urgent pls!
Let's understand the function of our heart and how to keep it healthy! Our heart is a muscular organ, located just behind and slightly left of the breast bone. It pumps blood through the network of arteries and veins called the cardiovascular system.
The heart has four chambers:
- The right atrium receives blood from the veins and pumps it to the right ventricle.
- The right ventricle receives blood from the right atrium and pumps it to the lungs, where it is loaded with oxygen.
- The left atrium receives oxygenated blood from the lungs and pumps it to the left ventricle.
- The left ventricle (the strongest chamber) pumps oxygen rich blood to the rest of the body. The left ventricle’s vigorous contractions create our blood pressure. The foods you eat, the amount of activity you do as well as your lifestyle can dramatically affect the overall health of your heart along with many other tissues that make up your cardiovascular system. Unhealthy eating habits can lead to various Heart Disorders.
Let’s look at the ways to keep it healthy!
- Healthy mind healthy body, so it is important that you take peaceful 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
- Keep yourself out of stress, involve yourself in regular some stress buster activities.
- Keep a check on your Blood Pressure.
- Cut your saturated fat intake and make an effort to check the ingredients of your intake. Too much of bad cholesterol can clog the heart and arteries with dangerous plaque.
- Keep a control on your blood sugar level.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day, if you're doing nothing, do something and if you're doing something, do extra.
- Eat more fruit and less fruit juice.
- Control obesity and keep your body mass index(BMI) in controlled level to be fit.
- Quit smoking as soon as you can and get yourself into having something else that you like at regular intervals, which is healthy.
- Cut your calorie intake and cut your sugar sweetened soda and keep check on all your sweet temptations.
- Eat lot of Seafood.
- Find ways to keep yourself happy and out of worries, be with lively people.
- Breathe slowly and deeply for a few minutes a day.
- Get yourself into Yoga.
- Keep a regular check of your hearth health under your doctor’s guidance.
Leave aside all your worries! Have a Healthy Heart and a Healthy Life!
Hello doctor want to ask for the treatment for low platelet count, I am suffering from liver deasese. And I also have bood sugar. Please provide me any treatment and what food or fruits should I eat?
I masturbates six times in some days but two each for everyday. If there is any chance for a problem in my future sexual life?
What are the symptoms of pcos right side pain and gas problem red and white discharge rotten egg smell.
I am taking homeopathic medicines by consultation since from 1.5 months, but also I having severe itching in my scalp and hairloss, how long it may take to cure such type of psoriasis.
Hello, I am suffering from throat infection from last month. I have consulted my family doctor, but not getting good results. Please suggest any remedy for this.
I am 62 years women, I do have joint pain. Also get vertigo sometimes and sound in the ears. I feel aches and pain while getting up and walking specially in the lower back. Please advise.
Good morning sir/madam Ultrasound of abdomen - Normal. Hav igm - Negative. Hev igm - Negative. Hiv - Negative I had this tests after I got cured from dengue fever. My blood reports are total bilirubin is (4.4) direct bilirubin is 0.5 and indirect bilirubin is 3.9 now compare to last two months only total bilirubin increasing and direct bilirubin is consistent and (ast) is normal and Sgpt (alt) is also normal. Please tell if treatment is necessary and please tell any guidance.
I usually get itching wounds in my left arm. I have used some ointments but after these are over. Itching starts again. Pls help.
Psoriasis is a non-contagious common skin condition that causes rapid skin cell reproduction resulting in red, dry patches of thickened skin. The dry flakes and skin scales are thought to result from the rapid buildup of skin cells. Psoriasis commonly affects the skin of the elbows, knees, and scalp.
Psoriasis can be caused by a variety of reasons. Heredity can be crucial. If one parent is affected, then there is 15% of chances for the child to suffer from psoriasis. If both the parents are affected then the possibility of child getting the psoriasis is 60%. Consumption of opposite foods (such as fish and milk together), trauma on skin like cuts, bruises or burns, some medicines or skin irritants, excessive smoking, alcohol consumption and mental stress or psychological trauma can also be responsible for causing it.
- Loose silvery scales
- Itching or burning skin
- Raised pus-filled skin bumps
- Skin redness around pustules
- Restricted joint motion
- Emotional distress
- Skin pain and inflammation
- Skin blisters
- Dry skin patches
- Bleeding skin patches
According to Ayurveda, Psoriasis appears due to imbalance of two doshas - Vata and Kapha . Vata and Kapha doshas manifest in the skin and cause accumulation of toxins. These toxins accumulate in deep tissues like rasa (nutrient plasma), rakta (blood), mansa (muscles), and lasika (lymphatic). These toxins cause contamination of deeper tissues, leading to Psoriasis.
Purification of blood and tissues is the primary aim of Ayurvedic treatment in cases of Psoriasis. Toxins are cleansed from the body and the digestion restored to prevent further accumulation. Nourishing herbs are then administered to strengthen and tone the tissues to promote complete healing of the skin.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
- Avoid consuming opposite foods.
- Do not control natural urges like vomiting, urination, bowels, etc.
- Do not take cold water bath immediately after a heavy workout, traveling, a long walk, etc.
- Take care not to consume foods which cause indigestion.
- Absolutely do not eat too much of salty, sour or acidic foods.
- Avoid sleeping in afternoons.
- Say no to radish, sesame, jaggery (gur), curds, fish and other sour foods.
- Cover the affected part with a fresh thin banana leaf.
- Take 15-20 sesame seeds and soak in a glass of water. Keep it overnight and drink on an empty stomach early in the morning.
- Take 1-2 cup of bitter gourd juice on empty stomach in the morning. Continue this for 5-6 months. Patient may add a tablespoon of lime juice, if they find it difficult to digest the bitter taste.