Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AshokYour feedback matters!
I am passing excessive gas and have to go to toilet to pass stool 3-4 times daily. I take neksium 40 tablets twice daily. Is it because of the tablets?
Mono Filament Hair skin or mono hair skin/hair patch/hair unit, It’s a kind of one-inch poly skin base around the back and sides. For a better balance between durability and a natural appearance, and between sturdy and easy to clean, mono hair replacement might be your base. Thus it will not only cover your baldness but will give you a whole new look.
The Mono Filament base can last for well over a year due to the thicker mono Filament used in its construction. However, if you prefer a lighter density that exposes some scalp, the lace or skin bases may be a more suitable option. While still popular, conventional base systems are steadily losing ground as a base choice. You cannot use Mono for an exposed hairline, but you can add a lace front onto a Mono base.
• Mono Filament is a good base choice for a higher-density system
• A Mono Filament base has the highest durability of any base.
• Maintains the temperature and do not heat your skin.
• Best choice for the people who are facing complete or partial hair loss due to some health conditions.
• Mono Filament Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Hair Unit, give a 100% authentic and original look.
• It is made of thin mesh nylon fabric that resembles natural scalp. Thus, it is quite difficult to detect whether it is a Hair Skin/hair patch/hair unit of original hair.
• It is very light in weight and allows your skin to breath.
• Most durable, which offers an economical choice that represent excellent value for money.
• It is stiffer than lace and holds its shape very well.
There is always a pain in my eyes and itching also and wen I rub it then it gets swollen and gets red. Is it allergic? am using milflox.
Sir/Mam Meri age 23 year old hai. Mujhe gussa bhut aata hai, jiski wajh se kae baar mai dusro se lad jata hu, mai koshish to krta hu, but agar wo cheez /baat dubara happened hoti hai, to mai out of control ho jata hu, sir ye meri bhut badi weakness hai, Please help kre.
Every time I have my head bath I suffering with cold and headache,worried very much of this.please help me
My testicles hang low, too low in fact. They sag so much that they make my penis look small in comparison. I ve had this problem from last 2 years and have done no stretching or pulling exercises at all. I like to change this look somehow, but don’t know if there’s a way to do this.
What should be diet for CKD patient. I am taking simple sabji with jau (barley) roti occasionally taking idli or sattu or dhokla or dalia or some time sweet and rice also. Is This ok for me. You are requested to pl suggest a suitable diet plan.
If my child has a fever, can I give them paracetamol and ibuprofen at the same time? Can I give my child paracetamol or ibuprofen with cough or cold medicines?
Hair fall is a common problem that is characterized by loss of hair from the scalp. It is a fairly common problem that occurs due to various factors such as pollution, stress and an unhealthy lifestyle. It may also be caused due to hormonal problems and hormonal imbalances within the body.
The various causes of hair fall are:
- Alopecia areata: Alopecia areata is a disorder that is characterized by irregular and scattered bald round patches on the scalp. It either causes hair loss in patches or might result in complete hair loss.
- PCOS: Polycystic ovary syndrome is an endocrine disorder (diseases related to the endocrine system) which leads to hormonal imbalance, resulting in hair fall.
- Thyroid problems: The thyroid glands produce hormones in order to regulate metabolism in the body. The thyroid gland producing excess or less than the usual secretion leads to thinning of hair and hair loss.
- Infections of the scalp: Various infections of the scalp such as infestation by ringworm can cause loss of hair. Ringworm is a type of fungal infection that leads to bald spots and thinning of hair.
- Diet: If your diet lacks in important vitamins and minerals such as ‘biotin’ (Vitamin B present inside an egg yolk) which are required for healthy hair, then you may run the risks of hair loss.
In recent times, Hair Transplant surgery has championed the ways in which you can cure hair fall and hair thinning. Let’s focus on the procedure.
The procedure involves a tool that looks like a transparent rod consisting of multiple knobs. In most cases, a wide comb is attached to the knob. In the initial stages, the hair is separated into partitions and the knots in hair are gotten rid of. An infrared comb is used on various portions of the scalp which is followed by an oil massage for 15 minutes. A moisturizing hair mask is then applied on the hair, after which, it is treated with steam.
The hair is then exposed to ultra rays from a bulb for a few minutes. The entire process takes around 45-50 minutes and you need to wash your hair the following morning. This process improves blood circulation in the scalp, thus reducing hair fall. It also happens to be an effective treatment for dandruff. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic surgeon.