Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AshokYour feedback matters!
I am 39 years old working women. I am teacher and I am having ulcers of red color on internal lips and also on internal cheeks near tooth they are very painful and I am unable to eat anything properly. I have taken homeopathic medicine for 2 months it was little reliable but now again its becoming painful. Please consult me I am in big problem.
I am 21 years old boy, wth 77 kg & 175 cms, How do I boost my testosterone level? I use to masturbate a lot (since last 10years, sometime twice a day, sometimes with flaccid penis), now I am getting more belly fat and I became lazy, now I am unable to make up my mind for doing exercise. And now whn I masturbate I ejaculate in some seconds only, still I have not done real sex, once I just ejaculated just by seeing mature pussy. Really I am worried about my future sex life, please help me out. What should I do to recover my natural strength?
sometimes I have problem of premature ejaculation. I do not know how can I control it .can you gave me a proper solution or any exercise.
I took an ayurvedic medicine jhandu pancharista ,30 ml twice a day to control gastric and acidity problems, that medicine was containing some ayurvedic anti depressant and alcohol base by11%.now after leaving I became addicted towards it and now facing withdrawal symptoms. There is ache in muscles ,tremring in brain, tiredness, dreams while sleep, fatigue and lack of memory since last few days. What to do. Will it go with time or I have to take some steps! I am also having vit b12 and vit d deficiency!
Joint pain is considered to be one of the first few signs of aging. According to the science of Ayurveda, joint pain is triggered mainly by an accumulation of toxins in the body. These toxins can create an imbalance in the doshas which in turn can cause pain and inflammation on the joints. Along with joint pain, a person is likely to experience a loss of flexibility, weakness, tenderness and enlargement of the joints.
Unlike some popular forms of medication that focus on relieving the pain, Ayurveda addresses the root cause of the issue. Panchkarma aims at cleansing the body of toxins and clearing blockages in the body’s digestive and circulatory system. This helps the vatta dosha flow easily through the body and reduces pain associated with arthritis etc. Panchkarma can be defined as a collection of five ayurvedic techniques. These are:
- Vasti or Medicated Enema: Vasti aims at removing toxins and waste products from the body through the colon. In doing this, it cleanses the digestive channels and improves circulation of air or the vatta dosha in the body. With better circulation, joint pain is effectively reduced. An enema also nourishes the body and gives it the strength to rebuild tissues while boosting the immune system.
- Abhyanga or Full Body Massage: This technique helps I the removal of toxins from deep tissues within the body. It pacifies the vatta and nourishes the body while simultaneously reducing stress and enabling better quality sleep. A full body massage also helps calm the body both physically and mentally.
- Potli or Poultice Massage: As the name suggests, a potli involves massaging the body with medicated herbs tied together in a tiny bundle that has been warmed with medicated oils. This potli is then used to massage the entire body. This technique helps relax the muscles of the body and soothes the aggravated vatta dosha. It is very effective when it comes to providing relief from joint pains caused by arthritis, spondylitis, muscle cramps etc.
- Pizhichil or Rich Oil Massage: A rich oil massage involves subjecting the body to streams of lukewarm oil that has medicinal properties while simultaneously softly massaging the body. This type of massage helps relieve tension and stress and is a very effective remedy against joint pains. It is highly recommended in the case of rheumatic diseases.
- Svedana or Steam Bath: A steam bath helps cleanse the body both physically and mentally by aiding in the removal of toxins through sweat and calming the mind. It also helps soften the muscles and tissues and dilates the channels in the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi, i am of 20 years and I have leucoderma marks on my leg, stomach, behind d left ear, a small on lips etc. From last 9-10 yrs. But now they are spreading ie increasing in size. please suggest whether I have to take medicines or not. Because someone told me this disease ll spread faster if you take any treatment. Bahut stress ho rha hai, please suggest me
I m 20 years old and I have a problem related to private parts. I m a girl. My intimate parts gets wet by white water. What should I do? Is this normal or is it bad for my health?
I have hair falling problem. I purchase a ayurvedic shampoo from medical but it does not giving result. Can you help me for solving the hair loss problem.
Hello, I am 21 years old male. My height n weight is 5'7 n 62, I wanna improve my health, without intake of any supplements, what r d necessary things to be eaten to improve health (specially my biceps). Thank you.
I am 25 years old. I have leg pain. Doctors suggested to take MRI scan. The report is "hyperintense signals involving the anterior cruciate ligament int its entire length with intact ACL s/o Mild mucoid degeneration. horizontal tear seen involving anterior horn of lateral meniscus, vertical tear seen involving posterior horn of lateral meniscus ,very minimal knee joint effusion" is it necessary surgeon for knee joint. please suggest me. As possible.
Hi. Greetings. Please tell some tips to avoid hairfall and dandruff. Also suggest some foods that could prevent hairfall. Thank you in advance☺
Indulging in intercourse daily is a healthy option for couples as it comes with a variety of benefits:
- Reduces stress
- Promotes longevity
- Leads to an increase in blood circulation
- Helps one sleep better
- Improves your fitness level
Indulging in intercourse daily certainly does come with benefits but overdoing the routine can result in various side-effects. According to most medical practitioners and sex-perts, doing it twice a day is considered optimum.
What happens if you overdo it on a regular basis?
However, stretching it up to thrice is acceptable, but going beyond that number can prove to be harmful as sex is a physical activity which puts strain on your body and genitals. The penis has a resting period, which if not adhered to, can lead to extreme stress on the organ and erectile dysfunction in the long-run. Other than distress in the penis, having sex too many times can also cause soreness in the penis and painful muscle contractions during an orgasm. In women, over-indulging in intercourse can cause tears in the vaginal area which can prove to be very painful while urinating or foreplay the next time. Women are also prone to contracting urinary tract infection, if they indulge in this process too many times. This is the reason why clearing the bladder for women is recommended.
The final verdict
However, sex-perts also believe that is very important for couples to embrace and indulge in this process as physical intimacy and satisfaction plays an important role in sustaining the relationship for a long time. Not having sex for extended periods of time might result in depression and your partner might start looking for other options. Thus, having sex once or twice a day is completely normal and encouraged but for a healthy and sustainable sex life, you should refrain from doing it too many times a day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.