Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AshokYour feedback matters!
I am suffering form headache at night randomly. When I goes for sleep than my back pains very much. And when I wake up early morning than my eyes seems like red. Some dark pimples on my mouth Suggest me what could I do.
If stressed, consuming certain food and medications can trigger skin rashes. This kind of rash is called hives. It is also known as urticaria. Anyone can be affected by hives, at least 20% of people are affected by hives at some time or the other in their lives. The itching could be severe or mild. It starts as a patch of scaly white skin that develops into red welts over time. To make sure the itching does not worsen, scratching, emotional stress, alcoholic drinks and exercise should be avoided.
- Itchy bumps that are raised and are either red or flesh coloured
- If the hive is pressed in the middle, the skin whitens this symptom is called blanching.
- The hive formation can appear anywhere, disappear and then reappear somewhere else.
- Certain food like shellfish, eggs, peanuts and other nuts
- Certain medicines like antibiotics, ibuprofen and aspirin
- Insect bites or stings
- Physical causes like pressure, sun exposure, cold, exercise and heat
- Blood transfusions
- Bacterial infections
- Pet allergens
- Viral infections like the common cold, hepatitis and infectious mononucleosis
- Certain plants like poison ivy and poison oak
There is no distinct cure for hives. But you can control its symptoms in the following ways:
- Antihistamines help in blocking histamines, which cause the allergy symptoms. Non sedating or low sedating Antihistamines will be mostly recommended by your doctor.
- If episodes of hives are several, it may require limited treatment with prednisone. Prednisone will be able to lessen the symptoms.
- If the symptoms get severe enough so much so that it swells up your tongue and you have problem breathing, then the doctor might prescribe an epinephrine. However, these symptoms can mean another thing, an anaphylaxis shock. Epinephrine is the only treatment for an anaphylaxis shock.
If what caused hives to break out is figured out, then measures should be taken to avoid or eliminate the triggers.
- Avoid eating food items that triggered the symptoms in the first place
- If harsh soaps, frequent bathing cause hives, they should be avoided
- Tight clothing should be avoided
- If cold triggers hives, then wear warm clothing, wrap a scarf and do not swim in cold water.
- Avoid sun exposure and wear sunblock
- If a specific medication is causing the hives, inform your doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
My friend spoke to me that he has a little issue with his penis then he said his little part of foreskin is being left to be remove he tried a lot to remove that but it doesn't happened then, what should he do with his foreskin on his penis ?
I am not able to read the small letters at distance clearly but I am able to read the same some days before clearly.
I am 25 years old married girl, my colour complexion is dark day by day and also pimple problem, nd acne, pls tell me about my (oily skin) problem.
My husband is an diabetics patience he can drink milk at night before sleep and he also suffering with bloodpressure as well as cholesterol problem.
Hi doctor. I am 53 yrs. And 73 kgs. No health issues. But nowadays feeling very low and tiered by evening. Feeling sleepy daytime. Can you help me y I'm feeling like this. Thanks.
Lybrate | Dr. Akash Jain speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
How to increase boobs size? Dose it can be increased if I have an intercourse with someone or my friend tell me the size increases if it is pressed regularly? Plzz tell me.
My wife's upper body, stomach, chest, both hands & arms has gone kind of numb since 2 days now. What do we do? Which specialist should we see?
I'm 23 old. And it's been 8 years since I have been suffering from acne. I took medicine too. But the effect is only till I take medicine after stop taking medicine, acne comes again. I'm need help to remove acne scars. As my skin has turned black.
Hi gud morning I am pregnent my last lmp is 07.06.16 by as per our ultrasound report the bay growth is very slow and doctor suggest m, e they will give medicine for growth and after they will check if growth is not normal then what I do.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
I am an 20 year old man and I am facing pimples and hair fall problem I have tried a lot of doctors please suggest me what to do.
Varicose veins is also known as varicosed or varicosities generally occur in veins. Veins are often painful and bluish purple or red colour and swallon,
Some cause -
Chronic heart valve condition .
Symptoms of  varicose veins .
Usually occurs in legs like pain ,swelling, heaviness, and  ache.
Helpful preventions are
Avoid long standing.
Avoid excessive sun exposures.
Lose weight .
Maintain a healthy weight