Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashok Chandani
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok ChandaniYour feedback matters!
I need to understand why people always think and get depressed when they get downgraded Also want to understand how to over come.
I am thinking over about myself. I want to do something but I unable to do that. I am very much worried about this situation.
Sometimes I feel worthless, like no matter what I may do, how hard I may try, God doesn't give me what I want. No matter how much effort I may put in my friendship with this person he doesn't give me back the same love which I give him. I feel like my life is going nowhere. please help.
Hello I want to know how to approach girls im 25 still no gf I feel always alone my all friends are now busy in their relationships and I am stuck here I am law student please help even I feel always fearful to propose girls never proposed any one and I think if I propose my female friends I will lose them please help me i am getting in depression
I am a decent student and have scored well in my school and college days. But I have a problem that when I give any maths competitive exam, even though how hard I have prepared I am not able to solve the questions in stipulated time as I become nervous and my hands begin to tremble. However the same paper I can solve easily at home. Please suggest how to overcome this exam fear or anxiety as I am underperforming due to fear.
Mai depression se peedit hu aur mujhe koi bhi cgeez kai baar karne ki aadat hai kya meri ye beemari thik ho sakti hai aur mujhe chalte waqt hamesa peeche mudke dekhna padta hai.
Hi. I am staying away from family since 4 years. I am having lot of mental issues. I am going into depression. I finds my life to be hopeless. My marriage is going to get fixed by family. My family dint accept my boyfriend. Now I am struggling to forget him. I hv no other option than leaving him since my parents hv blackmailed me that they will be no more if I won't forget him. So all these things are making my life difficult. I can't sleep at nights. Mornings I gets up and I finds I am losing everything. Kind of exhausted feeling. I am struggling with life. I am not finding happiness in life. I have no hopes no dreams. I don't know what's going to happen if I continues to be like this. I can't live like this. It's painful. I need some kind of psychiatric help or I might complete lose myself.
Pain can be a debilitating condition if it is not managed in a timely manner and on a constant basis. One can experience pain in various parts of the body due to a variety of reasons. While the main reason includes conditions like arthritis, osteoporosis and another nerve, joint or muscle problems, there are many other kinds of pain that may occur due to accidents and sports injuries. Disc herniation and conditions like diabetes may also give rise to pinched nerves which can cause pain.
It is not possible to constantly pop pills and get injections for the pain that lasts for a prolonged time. Yet, this does not necessarily mean that you will have to live with the pain. There are a number of ways in which you can manage pain without having to take medicines at the drop of a hat. Here are a few measures that you can take in order to treat pain.
- Weight Loss: In case you are on the overweight side, it would be a good idea to lose those extra pounds and kilos. Excess weight usually puts pressure on the affected area and creates even more pain. Therefore, if you are more fit, there is less chance of suffering from extreme pain.
- Exercise: While rest is a good thing, being on your feet and moving at regular intervals is also required in order to deal with the pain. If you are constantly lying in bed in one position, then there will be pressure on the joints and the nerves, which can create even more pain. Therefore, you should keep changing your positions and take mild to moderate exercises like walking and swimming, in keeping with approval and recommendation from the doctor.
- Rest: Taking rest is just as important as exercise. When you are going through pain, it would be a good idea to give rest to the affected area so that there is less pressure on the same. You should rest in the proper position so that one does not twist or elevate the area in a wrong way.
- Physiotherapy: This is another method that most doctors recommend. Getting the right kind of physiotherapy is important as it can help in creating core strength for the surrounding muscles and joints of the affected area. This will keep the pain, inflammation and stiffness away.
- Hot and Cold Remedies: Heat therapy and ice therapy are two recommended ways of treating pain. If the injury is new and the pain acute, then one may resort to the use of ice packs to gently bring down the inflammation. Hot showers and heat packs can also bring relief to the area so that the pain is soothed away. One should be careful while using either method so that the temperature does not cause burns and rashes.
- Maintain Good Posture: Most people have poor posture when going about their daily activities, putting unnecessary strain on their backs. Little things add up. Keeping the right amount of curvature takes pressure off the nerves and will reduce pain. Get into the habit of sitting correctly. It may not feel comfortable initially because your muscles have not been conditioned to support you in the correct position.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!