Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Hello doctors mere face ka colour bhot kala ho gya h and me jo kuch bi try karta hu kuch farak nhi pd rha h ab mene patanjali aloevera gel try kr rha hu kuch bi farak nhi pd rha and mera face per day bhot kaala hotta jaa rha h so please suggest me.
Aging of the skin is a natural process that affects all aging individuals. It manifests itself in the form of skin wrinkling, sagging, discoloration and other visible effects. Such changes become more apparent as soon as one reaches late thirties or early forties but early onsets are now very common too, which can be caused by a number of factors.
Damage due to sun exposure is the primary cause of skin aging. It especially affects those who have lighter or fairer skin as the low melanin content in their skin makes it more prone to damage and aging.
Although skin aging cannot be entirely stopped or reversed, the process can be slowed down to prevent its early onset.
There are many ways of doing so through some simple lifestyle modifications such as the following:
- Avoid sun exposure : This is the most basic way of reducing the rate of skin aging and slowing down the process. While going out in the day cannot always be avoided, it is important to keep the skin covered with clothing, hats and sunglasses.
- Always wear sunscreen : This provides protection from the harmful rays of the sun (known as UVA and UVB). Making a habit of constantly applying sunscreen on all exposed parts of skin plays an important role in preventing skin aging. It is also necessary to use the right products, which should have an SPF rating or 30 or more.
- Eat healthy: Having a nutritious balanced diet can make a tremendous positive impact on your skin. Consumption of food items that are rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients is essential. It is also important to drink lots of water and fluids to stay hydrated. Junk food and sugary drinks should be avoided as it negatively affects skin health.
- Exercise regularly: Keeping fit through regular workouts and exercise improves the circulation of blood in the body and consequently, the supply of blood and oxygen to the skin. This keeps the skin healthy and young and prevents early onset of wrinkling and aging.
There are several other ways of preventing skin aging such as not smoking, avoiding the use of too many products and cosmetics, getting enough sleep, and always keeping skin cleansed and moisturized. Following these simple ways can effectively make your skin look younger and slow down the aging process.
*Try to keep to a regular timing for going to bed
*Avoid fried and heavy foods. Eat early and light food at night so that the food is almost digested by the time you go to bed.
*Fix daily work schedule and be busy with your work. Don’t keep pending problems in mind. Note down the points and leave them for next day’s action so that you mind will be peaceful before going to sleep.
*Don’t do stimulating mental work or keep watching TV before going to sleep which can keep your mind agitated or active. This will not allow you to sleep.
*Day’s physical exercise makes you tired and induces sleep.
*A warm bath in the evening will also be helpful.
*Low volume music also induces sleep.
*Keep your bed room neat, dark and cool. You may cover your eyes with bed sheet.
*Drink plenty of water during the day rather than toward bedtime.
*Don’t have stimulating drinks like tea or coffee before going to bed.
I had lost my 60% of hair at the age 21. How can get it back or even give me an urgent reply how I can control falling of my hair. Please help me sir by quick reply.
Hello sir or maam. Main 17 years ki hu and maine kal apne boy friend ke sang sex kiya tha 1: 30PM pe and after sex maine unwanted tablet khali thi jab main ghar aae or washroom gayi to mujhe blooding hui mujhe laga ki mere period start hogaye hai but uske baad abhi tak blooding hui hai hai. Main kya karu. Mujhe bahot darr lag raha. Aasa kyo hua. Kya koi dikkat hai mujhe.
Hi doc I'm sumit, muje kuch years se fever Hai, medicine lene pr thek ho jata hai and after one month fir repeat ho jata Hai. Give me advice. Maine bahut treatment kara liya pr fever sahi nhi ho rha.
Use a gentle facial cleanser twice a day. Most dermatologists agree that cleansing the skin is the best way to reduce oil. Make sure to use a gentle, pH balanced cleanser rather than regular soap. Most soaps are highly alkaline and strip the natural acid mantle from the skin leaving it vulnerable to bacteria.
• Products containing benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, or beta-hydroxy acid are often considered best. These are slightly acidic, however, so start off with only a small amount to make sure your skin doesn't have an adverse reaction.
• When washing your face, make sure you use warm water, not hot. Hot water can further irritate the skin.
• Use a toner free of alcohol or acetone. Place a few drops on a clean, natural cotton pad and wipe it gently over the affected area. Toners can be harsh on skin, so dermatologists often recommend only using them on oily parts of your face rather than the whole face.
Moisturize your skin. While it may seem counterproductive, oil and moisture are two different things. Even oily skin can be dehydrated and requires moisturizer to stay healthy. Make sure to use a light, oil-free moisturizer.
Use blotting papers. This is a quick, effective solution to soak up excess oil. They won't cut down on your skin's oil production though, so this treatment should be paired with a cleansing regimen for the best results.
• Make sure you don't rub your skin with blotting papers. This can spread dirt and cause irritation. Instead, just gently press the paper down on your skin and hold it there for 15 to 20 seconds.
Use a clay mask. Masks help draw out dirt and oil, keeping pores clean. These products can also dry out the skin, however, so make sure you don't overuse them. Once a week should be the maximum usage.
Apply an oil-free, mineral powder makeup base for the daytime. Use powder blush rather than cream blush and powder eye shadows rather than cream eye shadows. A dusting of a translucent powder can be applied two or three times during the day after blotting the face with a tissue to remove any excess oil.