Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AshokYour feedback matters!
I am 76 years old. 5years ago pta stent has placed in blood vein to the heart and I am taking ranozex 5oo; cardio plus, and pinomh20 after breakfast, deplatt cv after lunch and after dinner one tablet ranozex 500 though I am comfortable, should I perform angiogram once more to ascertain whether the stent is in right position and whether there is any blockages elsewhere etc. Plesae advice.
In winters I used to bath with hot water and in every winter some kind of small small pimples (Dane Dane type) comes on my hands and legs I don't know what is the reason behind it and what should I do for this?
I generally use to have 23 days or 24 days periods span. And its take 3-4 days from the first date. This time I got my periods in 20th day and its the 7th day now, never it happened before. Please help? And could be the reason for this.
I have hair fall problem when I comb my hair so many har come out. Should I not use conditioner. I do oiling 2 days in a week so please suggest me what should I do.
My wife aged 47 yrs is suffering from urinary problem since last 5 years. She has acute pain and problem in urination and flow is very less. She has desire to urinate but cannot. The ultrasound report reveals that post urine void is very high. She has two issues with normal delivery and no medical past history. She consulted one doctor (urologist). The doctor said that her urinary tube is got strictured often. The doctor has done urethral dilatation 8-10 times which resulted only temporary relief for 2-3 months but the problem is still sustained rather increased. We are worried and want to get permanent relief from this urological problem. Is there any treatment for this problem at your end. Kindly advise and help us.
I am 25 years old and having lican planus skin disease. Please advise how it comes from? Many thanks.
Hello, I am 34 year old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minut I need to water. What should I do ?
I have bow legs varus deformity with 4 degree bend and pain in the knee. If I start wearing supra calliper would my legs get straight and pain would go away?
I'm doing gym I eat 4 eggs everyday I want to increase my muscle and I have large stomach I want to decrease my stomach can anyone suggest some solution for my problems. .Thank you.
I am a 17 yrr old girl I am suffering from stomach ache from last two days I consult with home medicine but it does not work please help me.
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.