Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashik LakhaniYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from oral sabmucus fibrosis. Last year I went to Dr. G.d agrwal dentist and he removed my last two teeth but didn't happen anything please help me sir what should I do.
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them
Hi, I have throat problem from past 1.5 years like redness in my mouth and red dots and cuts I have done complete test but results shows everything is normal. and I have consulted almost 6 ent specialist and nobody has helped me out. and I don't have any more trust on doctors.
I have Gingivitis and I get unfit for this in army during medical verification. So give me some helpful tips to cure this in between 20 days.
I had an accident on 11 march my mandible got small fracture Doctors Put arch wire and wiring in my mouth and also joined my jaws with rubber bands. It was very painful and I couldn't tolerate so I removed the rubber band self at night. Can everything could be fine .tell me natural method I can't bear it please please please for humanity.
I have a deep cavity in my left lower side teeth and it is painful when food particles get there. I use mouthwash but I want to know if it has any probability of causing cancer?
My teeth are always pain. I use collegiate in 2 time in days. But also came bad smells in my teeth. What can I do now. please reply.
I have episodes of mouth ulcers on and off. I've heard that it's a sign of vitamin B complex deficiency. Any solution?
Sir I have been facing mouth ulccers for the last two years. It happens almost once every month. Please sugest what to do?
Munching foods like apples, and pears, carrots or celery after brushing can help in preventing discoloration as they trigger tooth-bathing saliva which helps in keeping the teeth whiter.