Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asha Rani PamarthiYour feedback matters!
Truth is, you can.
Your body is an intelligent temple. It always gives off alarms or notifications if something is going wrong somewhere. These few signs can alert you that your thyroid may not be functioning as well as it should be:
1. You have begun to gain weight suddenly.
2. Your energy levels have drastically gone down.
3. You are sweating more than you usually do (even during cold weather).
4. Your skin has become dry and hair has become strawy and brittle.
5. Your appetite has reduced.
6. You have suddenly become constipated.
If you begin to experience a combination of any of the above symptoms, it is advisable to get your thyroid levels checked.
Hello Dr. last year I was pregnant with a hydrocephalus head baby so it was aborted in fifth month of pregnancy. Now my torch is normal my karyotype is normal n my husband's karyotype is also normal. I want to ask that can I have normal baby ever in my life or my previous history of abortion will affect my baby again.
She has usual cycle with early periods of 2 to 3 days. Her last period date was on 26th of june. She has not got this time. She said she was on nightout with her bf but they didnt go for intercourse on 3rd of july. What to do? consult doctor immediately or wait? any probable reasons?
I have had unprotected sex before 14 days and after 36 hrs of sex I took unwanted 72 pill to prevent my pregnancy and my periods start between 7 to 20 date every month and last night 9 may my periods start. So I wanna know now I am not pregnant because I don't want to be pregnant. Is it normal I mean I'm not pregnant. Please could you suggest me. Sir/ma'am.
I am 2 months pregnant and her T.h.s report is 150 is there any risk in babies mantel development .pls suggest me what should I do.
Hello doctor I'm 24 years old female. Last month I took loette contraceptive pills. Got periods on 11th April. But this month I'm trying to conceive not taking loette. But today I am getting period again. Only 20 days gap. I think this happens by the side effects of contraceptive pill. Is this true? I want to get pregnant. Kindly reply me.
Respected doctors, I am 9 weeks pregnant with twins. I have to urgently go for a travel of 5 hours by car and then come back on same day. My gyne gave me two hcg injection regarding this. But I am still concerned. whether it is safe to travel or not. please give me your advice. Thanks.
Hello Actually I have a question about my wife. She had a private problem. During sex pain occurs in her vagina regularly. Many time pain occurs in outer edges and some times inside in it. Please suggest any medicine for this.
“8” Shaped Walk Maintain Good Health
Walking is one of the best exercise and will maintain good health. We should walk with free mind without any distraction. If it is done properly excellent health will be maintained. In this modern world Morning walk is becoming fashion and many of the people walk chatting with friends in person or thro mobile . Walking with talking .
Among the walking exercise best walking exercise is “8 shape walk method”. It is supreme of all. This is one of the best methods which give miraculous benefits as suggested by the Yogis and Siddhars. It should be practiced daily for 15-30 minutes. Only at the time of driving license we think about 8 and drive the vehicle in the 8 shape circle and get license. Driving in the 8 shape line by vehicle we get license. But if we walk in the 8 shape line we will maintain good health. We will see the method of 8 walk, how it should be done properly, and what are all the benefits.
Procedure to do “8” shaped walking exercise:
- Practice this in the morning, evening or in empty stomach, in the open or in a room in the north-south direction. Draw a parallel line from east to west or west to east in the north side and leave ten feet gap and draw 8 shape line; now practice “8” shaped walking.
- Walk North to south and South to North clockwise and anticlockwise fifteen minutes each.
- Practice “8” shaped walking first and then you may do some simple yogic exercise and breathing exercise.
- During this walk we will necessarily concentrate in walking in the 8 shape line. Possibility of chatting with friends in person or in mobile like in normal walking is avoided. Proper and normal breathing is possible.
- In our hand palm and leg palm all reflex points of our entire internal organs are located.(See the leg palm picture) Due to the pressure in palm, at the time of walking ( we should walk in bare foot without shoes/chapel ) all our internal organs are activated and we get relief from concerned diseases.
- Benefits of doing “8” shaped walking exercise:
- During walk in the 8 shape our entire body ( hip, abdomen etc.) is twisted and all our organs are activated.
- At the end of thirty minutes of 8 walking stuffy nose is cleared and feel free breathing from both the nostrils.
- In the mean time we can feel the cough in the lungs and sinus cavity get dissolved. The phlegm is eliminated either by spitting out or getting assimilated into the body and your asthma is reversed.
- As five kilogram of oxygen is inhaled due to complete respiration, phlegm in the lungs is released. Intake of five kilograms of oxygen energizes the body.
- Headache, Digestive Problems, Thyroid, Obesity, and Knee pains, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and constipation is reversed.
- It reduces the sugar level in the blood and reverses your diabetes and its complication within a year of regular 8 walking twice daily for half an hour.
- Improves eye sight. Due to concentration in the 8 shaped line, short sightedness and other eye related problems are improved /curtailed.
- Hearing power is improved. Gentle walking reduces the blood pressure.
- Practicing this for half an hour twice a day cures foot cracks, all types’ pain and knee pain.
- Aged persons and those who are unable to do this by themselves can do it with the help of others and get benefited even paralysis.
- Shoulder, neck, back, lumbar, knee, heels, cervical and lumbar, spondylitis, sciatica, disc prolapsed, paralysis, depression, epilepsy, migraine, diabetics B.P, thyroid, kidney and gall bladder stones, asthma, sinusitis, piles, colitis, nervous debility , sleeplessness, Heart diseases, kidney problems are benefitted through this “8” walking.
- Practicing this exercise regularly, brings back youth to us, reverses all your diseases And a person of seventy years old may feel that he is young like his grand children.
- Happily practice “8” shape walk” and enjoy good health without any disease.
I am a 31 year old female and have had pcos/pcod for past five years iv had abnormal hair growth, hair fall, acne issues and weight issues too. I wanted to know if there is any special treatment or diet that can be incorporated to fix it. I am actually not sure if I have pcos or pcod either.
Am a pcod and thyroid patients. Though am in diet I can't reduce my weight (75 kgs). Am 24 years old. Am working in software sector. I always feel like lazy every time. Am using cetapin and garbolim pils right from 2014. But no use I felt tell now. Just suggest a Gud diet or medicine to cure as early. Also taking 100 mg for thyroid. I'll get married within 4 months. But I've irregular periods cycle. Am so much worried.
Hi, my question is my periods is of 29day cycle and today 3rd feb is my expected date of periods and periods not happen done sex on 14th jan, 18th jan and 20th jan, but on 18th I m on top of him, so can I conceive by this position or not, and also from 8days before I was feeling bloating and dizziness and fatigue and from 4days I was feeling pain on my lower back and mild cramps on my lower abdomen but when ever I take rest I feel good but dizziness always their, and also shortness of breath also from 4 days, and from 2 days when ever I have my dinner some time the tast of food is different means 2days before I eat chickpeas dish and I feel like kerosene oil type taste is coming from that, but again I eat yesterday taste is good nothing bad taste, but yesterday I eat chomin, I like it very much but yesterday it smells is very strong and some thing not good taste of it. I feel nausea but no vomiting is coming this happen only one time after that I feel dizziness and also feeling light headache from 6 days, feeling sleepy very early in night, tiredness, what happen to me, and also white discharge from 10days but its normal, what to do, what these symptoms shows, no breast pain or no soreness, is these symptoms of PMS or I have conceived, all people say take test after 1 week of missed periods otherwise you can get negative if you have conceived. Is this true. Please help me,
Drink 8-12 glasses of water a day the individual needs differ. Some
Need a lot more of water depending on their physical activity, body
Constitution, health conditions, climatic conditions etc, while
Some others need less. Frequent urination or a leak in a healthy adult
Means he is taking extra fluids! so drink just enough water to keep yourself
2. Caffeine is not good for your bladder as it is a diuretic. It
Speeds up your kidneys and irritate the bladder. So a leaking
Bladder may signal more of caffeine in the diet.
3. It is not often an enlarged prostate that causes plumbing
Problems in men but an overactive bladder. So get it diagnosed and
4. It is normal to urinate once at night. Several visits to the loo at night
Indicate something is wrong. It could be just that you drink too
Much water in the evening or that you are anxious. If it's a
Regular habit to urinate more than twice at night keeping a fluid
Diary is recommended. Consult your doctor if it persists.
5. Another sign of an overactive bladder is urinating for more than
8 times a day.
6. Being overweight is a reason for stress incontinence. Stress
Incontinence is a condition where pressure on the bladder from
Cough or sneeze causes you to leak. It happens when the muscles in
The pelvis is weak and cannot handle this pressure.
7. It is not a small bladder that causes frequent leaks but your
Capacity. If you drink more water than you can hold you will
Probably leak. Weak muscles, nerve damage (due to conditions
Like diabetes), medications, infections etc can cause leaking.
I am 33 weeks pregnant. All reports normal. During ultrasound check up. I came to know that Unlimbical cord found around neck of baby. One loop was there. How can get rid of this. Is there any solution, exercise to prevent this.
Hello doctor please suggest me in my right breast discharge white liquid little more only and one time yesterday. This not serious doctor.
Homeopathy for Women
Painful menstrual periods (dysmenorrhea)
Painful menstruation (dysmenorrhea) is one of the most common gynecological disorders. Many women experience sharp, dull, throbbing or cramping pains in the lower abdomen just before or during their periods. There may be also symptoms of nausea, vomiting, sweating and dizziness.
Primary and secondary dysmenorrhea:
Dysmenorrhea can be classified as either primary or secondary based on the absence or presence of an underlying cause.
Primary dysmenorrhea is common menstrual cramps.
Secondary dysmenorrhea is caused by a disorder in the woman`s genital organs.
Common causes of secondary dysmenorrhea include:
Endometriosispelvic inflammatory diseaseuterine fibroidsovarian cystscervical stenosis
Homeopathic treatment for painful periods:
A number of homeopathic medicines can help control the pain as well as actually prevent the menstrual cramps.
Homeopathy is an effective natural treatment with no side effects.
Some homeopathic medicines have a local action (they alleviate the cramps only) and provide fast pain relief.
They are used during painful periods only. Others are called constitutional (chronic) medicines and target the root cause of dysmenorrhea. Constitutional medicines are a deep acting treatment that eliminates not only the menstrual cramps but also brings whole body balance.
The most common homeopathic medicines for fast pain relief include:
Belladonna - Intense throbbing pain with sudden onset, cramps get worse from touch or jolts.
Chamomilla - The woman can`t stand any pain and gets irritable and angry when in pain; passive movement, such as riding in a car or rocking her body alleviate pain.
Cimicifuga - Pain is proportional to the flow - the more they bleed, the stronger the pain; stiffness of neck and shoulders.
Colocynthis - Intolerable cramps; the woman is restless and bent over. Applying pressure on the abdomen or heat relieve the pain. Painful periods are often triggered by anger or suppressed indignation.
Magnesia phosphorica - Cramps relieved by pressure or warmth; right side abdominal pain is more common.
Veratrum album - Severe menstrual cramps accompanied by nausea, vomiting and sweating; heavy flow; tired and chilly woman.
Take them regularly throughout the day, not just when pain becomes difficult to cope with. In severe dysmenorrhea, for best results start taking them a day or two before the onset of your menstrual flow.
For well selection of the medicine consult a doctor. Avoid self medication.