Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asha LathaYour feedback matters!
I am trying to get pregnant but it's very hard for me to track my cycle. I get irregular periods sometimes I even miss a few months but I'm not pregnant. It's hard to know if I'm ovulating/fertile and it's really hard because my partner and I hardly ever see each other now days. I'm very worried as I have had an std in the past and I'm scared it may have caused me to be infertile. Also I have a aunty who was told she can't have kids. I've also sometimes have a brown discharge that is stringy and I don't know what it might be. I've visited a Dr. but she just won't take any tests until I've been trying to conceive over five years. So far I have been trying for 2 and a half years Please help me I'd really appreciate your help!
Withdrawal bleeding from ecp then also can I become pregnant? My withdrawal bleeding started from. Ecp on 26th April. Wen will my period strt again?
Ways to induce early menstrual cycles as I am having poly cystic ovarian diseases and from last three months I am not having menstrual cycles. My exams are coming so I want to get rid of early before exams.
Hi. I took iui treatment. exactly after 16 days I got beta HCG level is 46. 28miu/l what it means? Is that my pregnancy is confirmed. Or I need to take one more beta HCG test?
Hi my periods delayed eleven days when I have done pregnancy test that strip shows negative result on consultation with doctor she prescribed regestrone 5 mg tablet morning afternoon and evening for one week. What should I do please reply to my query.
I am 19 years old girl. I have sex with my husband on my 3 rd day of periods. I have a very little blood flow on that day. IS DER ANY CHANCE TO BECOME PREGNANT? We did not used any kind of birth control measure and he cummed completely inside n I did not even washed it immediately?
I am 18 weeks pregnant still suffering from vomit, acidity and gas. Also I can not take much liquid in any form hence can't take recommended 12 glasses. I have been taking ondem 4 mg and pan d since I was 8 weeks pregnant. Are these medicine safe to continue for so long. Is there any alternative?
Pregnancy brings with it many changes, such as physical and emotional. On one hand, you are changing your appearance completely as a person. On the other, your hormones are playing havoc and you are not sure if you are feeling happy, sad, confused, anger all at the same time or within short timespan. There could also be forgetfulness in some women.
It is not just you, but people around you also who are not sure how to manage this, especially your partner, who needs to be explained why this is happening. If you already have a child, don't be surprised if the first child feels very nervous and anxious about your mood swings.
However, good news is that these mood swings settle down and can be managed with a little bit of conscious effort. It is generally noted that the mood swings are worst in the first trimester and settle down gradually during the second trimester onwards. Women are more in control of their emotions and feelings. Though you may not voice it out, there are many concerns going on in your head with your pregnancy and these definitely make you anxious. As your due date nears, expect a surge in your anxiety/fear levels.
Simple methods to deal with mood swings:
- Talk it out: Whether your concern is, if your baby will be healthy or how will you manage finances, the best option is to discuss with your spouse about the same. You could also find support with close friends and relatives. Look for online support groups or from friends from your doctor's clinic you will find that everybody lends an ear and shoulder to support you.
- Rest: Pregnancy is extremely tiring physically and fatigue adds to your irritability. As it also plays with your regular sleep patterns, try and get as much rest and sleep for shorter durations whenever possible. If you are working, discuss with your boss to be able to take breaks.
- Exercise: Consult with your doctor and make sure you follow an exercise regime tailored for you. This not only reduces fatigue but makes you more active and less irritable.
- Nutrition: While you have your cravings, ensure you eat a healthy balanced diet. This not only contributes to physical well-being but also your emotional health.
- Socialize: Try and make new friends or spend time with old ones. They would be extremely delighted to hear your small talks and in the process, you would feel relaxed and happy too.
- Pamper yourself: While there is no point going shopping or pub hopping, treat yourself to a massage at a nearby spa or spend time reading a book or watching a movie. These can be extremely relaxing and easy to follow.
Needless to say, as much as they may sound unpleasant, the entire experience of these mood swings will leave you a different person.
I am 26 years old. I have three miscarriage in past 2 and a half year. Now I tried to get pregnant bt I can't. I done my karyotype test and it shows I have 46XX9qh. My husband karyotype was normal. He was 33 years old. Is this is the reason of my past miscarriage? What should I do now? Either trying to conceive through naturally or try IVF?
Hi i Am 36 years old, single, I have fibroid in Uterus, before my due date of period my hands and feet gets swollen and continues till my 5th day. Please advise.
Hello asking it again , I got my periods on 12th july and did intercourse just fr 2-3 mins using contraceptive (condom) on 17th july and afterwards I checked it and it was all ok (no leakage) . This month I should have got my periods on 10th but its 22 today and my cycle has not started yet. Yesterday I took pregnancy test and it was negative. From last month I am on regular workout and on ayurvedic medications so is there any point of worry. Please revert me back.
I am 27 years old & my husband 32 years. We are married for 5 years trying to conceive since 12 months with no luck. I have regular menstrual cycle but 4 months back I got a root canal treatment done. Was it for the antibiotics taken im not sure but my cycle got irregular I mean 3 to 4 days than my usual 29 day cycle. Since from last month its again on track and regular. Should I consult a gynaecologist or should wait and try for a couple of months. Please advice.
I have herpes in my testicle pl suggest what to do? Can I take bath during this time, can I apply ice cubes on it? Which pain killer should I take.
My wife delivered baby girl 3 months back. Her MC has started now last only for day in a month. We had unprotected sex yesterday and now worried if she may get present again. I would like to know1- what are the chances she may get pregnant 2- can she take any contraceptive pills? If yes which one. 3- will there any side effect of those pills as she is breast feeding and will it affect on her body or milk? Please advice.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.