Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind KumarYour feedback matters!
Doctor. Few days before I have bite my inner skin. While I was chewing. When I saw today in mirror. It has totally cut. Now I am afraid. Wether it is a tissue growing. Help. Me somehow.
I am feeling from few weeks that my mouth gets dry sometimes in a particular day then also cough starts to come in my mouth. And it leads to bad breadth as well. Need to know why this is happening. It happens generally Like twice or thrice in a day. Thanks.
I had found tiny small red dots on front of my tongue which are not gone away even after 25 days and some times they hurts, in past I had used tobacco products for roughly 6 years, now from last 3 days I found bumps on back of my tongue and side back of tongue which hurts when touched to teeth, I recently consult a doctor who give me multivitamin tablets and 2 mouth paste tubes but after taking those medicines the bumps I think more hurts. I am very scared about it, I read some articles about symptoms of mouth cancer on internet which really stressed me, I didn't understand what to do, please help me if anyone can tell me about that.
I have bad breath problem my mouth is smelling very bad I did scaling brush my teeth and tongue properly thrice a day and also visited a doctor but no response I got. I have nose allergy but not sinus.
I have got dental cavities in my last molar, due to which I feel difficulty in eating very cold or hot food, so please tell me proper suggestions.
I suffer bad breath, although I maintain my tooth well, what is the reason and do I need a treatment, is there any home medicine or natural way treatment.
I had inter maxillary fixation surgery for jaw fracture. So I want to know about the recovery period in this surgery.
When I clean my throat sometimes my saliva is red color though I don't have any pain neither in throat nor in chest but its really worrying me what does it means.
My gums open from one teeth and teeth r yellow and more cavity prblm. How can I do my gums strong and out of cavity.
Mera Gala aur muh sukh jata he Phir pani pita hu to achha lagta he Phir 1 hours ke baad phir galla aur muh sukh jata hu please help.
I am getting mouth ulcers, which medicine do I need to take in order to get rid myself of these in less time. Help me out.
Though it may be very common, spitting out blood while brushing, however little, is not normal. Bleeding gums can be an early sign of gum diseases like gingivitis and periodontal disease and hence should never be ignored. It can also be a symptom of scurvy. Plaque, when accumulated over time can lead to the inflammation of gums. Vigorous brushing or flossing over these inflamed gums can make them bleed.
Other causes for bleeding gums can include:
- Vitamin deficiency
- Blood thinners
- Mouth sores
- Bleeding disorders
- Hormonal changes
- And, health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and leukemia
Regular dental checkups are essential to maintain healthy gums. A tooth clean up will rid your mouth of plaque and tartar that cause gum infections. Apart from that, here are a few things you can do at home.
- Eat a healthy diet: Avoiding excessive sugar can help keep your gums and teeth healthier. Replace this sugar with a diet rich in vegetables and fruits. This gives your gums the necessary nutrients. Chewing raw vegetables can also improve blood circulation in your gums and can help treat bleeding gums. Boosting your intake of vitamin A, C, calcium and magnesium can also keep your gums healthy.
- Dental routine: Brushing and flossing regularly are crucial to good dental health. This removes harmful bacteria that trigger dental infections. Make it a habit to brush and floss at least twice a day. The way you brush also makes a difference. Brush both sides of your teeth in an upwards and downwards movement instead of going from side to side. Also pay attention to the condition of your toothbrush. Change your toothbrush every six months and pick a soft or medium bristled toothbrush instead of firm bristled toothbrushes. Hard brushes can damage the soft tissues inside your mouth. Also, make it a habit to rinse your mouth with mouthwash after every meal. Alternatively, you could use a weak saline solution or hydrogen peroxide.
- Manage stress: Even your gums are affected by stress. Stress increases inflammation that causes bleeding and reduces the immune system's capability to fight infections. Studies have also shown a direct relationship between stress and the build up of plaque. Stress can also make it harder for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and good dental habits.
- Stop sharing: Bleeding gums is a communicable infection. To protect yourself from bleeding gums, do not share things like glasses, cutlery etc. sharing toothbrushes should always be considered as a taboo.