Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arundhati
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. ArundhatiYour feedback matters!
Hello sir humko ko heart attack aya tha 2014 me meri age abhi 36 saal he mene stunt dalwaye he kya stunt safe he or mujhe dawa kya hamesa khani hogi iske alawa blokage remove karne ki bhi koi therapy ayi he kya yadi he to kripya uski jankari bataye .
Upper abdomen pain not able to sleep flatly and getting chest tightness. Taken ecg result is normal and endoscopy result is gastritis. I doctor prescribed pantakind, pantocid, omeprazole. Nothing has been git remedy. Please suggest me.
My father is diagnosed with brain stroke admitted in Wockhardt Nagpur and his MRI report says - ACUTE INFARCT IN PONS & LEFT CEREBELLAR HEMISPHERE. CHRONIC LACUNAR INFARCTS IN BILATERAL CORONA RADIATA & centre SEMIOVALE. MICROVASCULAR ischemic CHANGES IN VENTRICULAR WHITE MATTER. DIFFUSE CEREBRAL ATROPHY. Please suggest the next course of action for his faster recovery. Thanks.
I am 54 year old male started for hypertension in 1993 and later in 2005 it has changed to amlodipine. Now the BP is normal but since last 10 years I have lack of good erection during sexual intercourse and less interest also. Is this due to my present age? Or can this behaviour can be changed by changing medicine?
Guidelines from the American Heart Association (AHA) (endorsed by the American College of Cardiology) and the European Society of Cardiology (ESC), both recommend a screening before sports participation, but the Americans favor a detailed medical history combined with a physical examination only, while the Europeans favor the addition of the 12?lead ECG.
The controversy was evident in the results of a poll conducted during a debate session at the AHA meeting last year, which were published this week in the New England Journal of Medicine by James Colbert, MD, of Harvard Medical School.
Of the audience members who voted ?? an unscientific sample, to be sure ?? 70% favored some type of screening for cardiac disease in young athletes. And in a scenario where screening was already a foregone conclusion, 60% said it should include an ECG. A similar online poll on the NEJM website was even more informative, showing that the differences in opinion exist on both sides of the Atlantic.
Of the 1,266 people who voted on the site ?? again, not a scientific sample ?? 18% didn?t want any mandatory screening, 24% wanted screening with a medical history and physical exam, and 58% favored screening that included an ECG. The percentage of voters who endorsed an ECG was higher among Europeans than among Americans (66% versus 45%), but that still indicates a substantial amount of controversy regardless of geography.
I have Been suffering from palpitations for the past three days. Find breathing slightly difficult at times, a constant shortness of breath. The palpitations and shortness of breath increase every time I'm in a tension/stress inducing situation. The palpitations and shortness of breath last throughout the day and no matter what I do it doesn't seem to subside. It's happened multiple times in the past but it's been over a month.
I'm 22 years old suffering from 3 years .i have stomach sound when my stomach empty. Always dyspepsia .heart palpitations fast heart rate. Breath less. But when my dyspepsia release then feel better. Bloating. Hard belly. Constipation.nearest anus have swelling. Water like fluid release from there. I have 2 endoscopies. 2 usg. 1 berioum .but result normal. Dr. advise normaxin. Velgut. Softovac. But didn't work .my past life was good. But present is so very bad. I cannot go to college for higher gas. Pls advice sir.
I am aged 62 years and i am having cholesterol for which i am taking AtorsaveEZ and Fenovas i am having hyper tension for which i am taking concorcor and Clavix AS150.Ihave been advised to take colchicin as my creatinine level and uric acid level is also little high, is it necessary to take this medicine for a long time .Will there be any side effects in future.May i discontinue the medicine. I am also reported to be having Hypothyroidism for which i am taking thryronorm 62.5mg.I feel because of taking these medicines i am getting scabies or fungus in the groins.Is it correct.Please advice.
Heart attacks often show some visible signs for concern. While many may not face the chest-clutching moment, there are other symptoms that are hard to miss. In fact, some heart attack symptoms are not even related to the chest. People suffering from cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure or above the age of 60 should especially be more careful about these symptoms. Here is a list of few alarming signs and symptoms of a heart attack:
- Discomfort in the chest: This is the most visible and common signs of a heart attack. A blocked artery can lead to a heart attack with symptoms such as tightness, pressure and intense pain in the chest. The discomfort typically last for a minute or longer. It must be kept in mind that a heart attack is entirely possible without feeling any pain whatsoever.
- Heartburn, nausea, stomach pain and indigestion: Many people reportedly face these symptoms before a heart attack. It is more likely for a woman to face these symptoms compared to a man. These conditions can happen in isolation as well. But a combination of these symptoms to a person suffering from blood pressure, high cholesterol should be taken seriously.
- The pain slowly shifts to the arm: This is another classic example of a heart attack. A symptom that starts from the left side of the body and radiates down. Even a constant and dull pain in the arm has resulted in heart attacks for many patients.
- Feeling of light-headedness: A sudden feeling of lightheadedness along with an acute chest pain is a very good sign of a heart attack. This symptom necessarily indicates that the blood pressure of the person has suddenly decreased and the heart is not able to pump enough blood.
- Jaw or throat pain: Jaw or throat pain by itself is nowhere related to the heart. Going by common beliefs, it can arise from sinus, muscular issue or simply a cold. Medical science states otherwise. If an ongoing chest pain spreads towards jaw or throat, it can well be an ensuing heart attack. Seeking immediate medical attention is necessary in such cases.
- Snoring: Loud snoring that sounds like choking or grasping can be a sign of sleep apnea. This is a condition when an individual stop breathing for few seconds making the heart pump more blood. If the condition persists, a doctor might suggest doing a sleep pattern analysis using a CPAP machine to identify if there is any possible threat of a heart attack.
- A persistent cough: A long lasting cough that produces pink mucus can be a very visible sign of a heart failure. This is the condition when the heart can’t keep pace with the demands of the body. This should be immediately reported to a doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.