Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ArunaYour feedback matters!
I am 45 years old woman have back muscle pain left side of spinal cord. Exray shows muscle sweeling. What should I do? I drive scooty is that a reason?
I am 25 years old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pail relief ointment cream fof tffgh rdieu tfgst tshdy hznfh udy gdhf.
Recently I asked regarding I am getting pain in the calf& foot heel. One of the doctors had replied promptly. Asked me get Vit D3 test done. I am 55 years old I don't have sugar or BP as per recent test done. I don't smoke & drink. My Vit D3 report of today shows VITAMIN-D Total 21.56ng/ml PL suggest remedy.
I am 40 years old male, suffering from lower back pain past three years, sometimes suddenly paining inside hips bone also. Mostly morning get up times feeling more. Please suggest me what to do. I am very much worried.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long term for low back pain due to disc problem?
My TSH and Anti TPO level is very high. I am in regular practice of running since last 1 month. But I feel tiredness in my legs specially in knee. Now I can't run from last 2days. Tsh is 34.63 uIU/ml and Anti tpo is 1895.20 IU/ml.
I am 50 yrs old, my weight is 73 kg, I have pain in my both knees, more in the left side one. I feel crackling sound when bend my knee. I also have pain in my thigh muscles. When I walk for some time, I feel pain in my both feet and feel tired. Please advise.
Dear Doctor Sir, I am 30 years old, and I am suffering with leg pain, pain shoots in both leg and after taking a long rest I feel some relief. Kindly Help.
I have back pain from last 3 years. My age is 24. It is lower back pain. When I use heels shoes n and some time in winter season.
I am still studying. But I can't come back from my first love failure. How can I forget her and concentrate on study as soon possible.
I am suffering from spondylitis, my hands get numbness when I get up early morning, any natural remedies for this as my age is 45 I am not interested in surgery. Thanks
Dear sir, I am having lower back pain since last couple of days. Its not sharp but sometimes I feel difficulty in moving down. Last couple of days I traveled a lot on motor bike is it cause the pain? Or there may be other reason. And please give me your valuable suggestions to get rid of the pain. Thank you.
The toes and heels are the most load bearing components within your feet which take most of the weight when walking, running, exercising or even standing up. The heels are an especially vulnerable part of the body which can become painful either due to injuries or excessive stress put on it. Pain in your heels can also be a sign of other problems in your body.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains or straining the leg: Exercising is one of the most common culprits behind heel damage. Wearing the wrong shoes over prolonged periods, which can cause your balance to be shifted and will lead you to put strain on your heels and cause pain. Falling or spraining during exercising or training can also cause heel pain.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without impacts or trauma and also cause pain. It will slowly build up over time. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor and take remedial action.
3. Achilles tendon: A common cause for heel pain, the Achilles tendon connects the calf muscle to the heel. If this is torn or damaged, it can cause pain in your heel.
4. Arthritis: The deposition of uric acid crystals in parts of your body may result in arthritis; this is a fairly common cause for heel pain as well.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a major role in the development of heel pain. You will either need to change the shoes or adjust the heels to ensure that they are at an equal and comfortable height and keep your posture natural and balanced.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Sometimes aspirin or ibuprofen may be required to numb and dull the pain, if getting through the day becomes difficult or you are in the middle of work.
4. Resting: Sometimes resting is the only medication you can take to relieve the pain as it can only subside once the underlying conditions are corrected.
5. Ice packs: Cold compress and cold therapy would definitely help in numbing the area and providing temporary pain relief.
It is however, advisable to visit the doctor if the pain persists and take specialized medical care in more complicated cases wherein the pain is prolonged.