Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArunaYour feedback matters!
I had mild pain in near my lower ribs with a little pain while breathing. Doctor prescribed for a endoscopy and ultra sound. Both tests were normal but ultra sound detected a cyst in left ovary. Is it dangerous. Secondly is there a remedy to it.
One of the most common scenarios that most people are faced with is a constant feeling of tiredness and lethargy even after you have had a full night’s sleep. The questions popping in your mind right about now is, why is this happening? Why does the lethargic feeling fail to leave you even after you had a proper 8 hours sleep? Why is your sleep getting into the way of your professional productivity? Though there are a number of different explanations to this constant feeling of cloudiness throughout the day, hence, experts in the field have listed down some of the factors that prove to be the major causes behind this condition.
Some of these most common and powerful reasons are listed below.
- Thyroid: The moment your thyroid levels start soaring, you will automatically find it difficult to keep up with the pace that your day to day life demands. The thyroid gland, which is placed right in front of the throat, is the size of the knot on your tie. This gland produces a hormone. When the activity of the thyroid gland, it starts secreting more and more of the hormones, leading to a condition termed as hyperthyroidism. The same gland when underperforms, it starts holding back the hormone secretion, leading to a condition called hypothyroidism. In both the cases the metabolism of the body slows down, leading to an increased level of tiredness even after proper sleep.
- Anaemia: Another leading cause of that nagging feeling of sleepiness and draining energy is Anaemia. Anaemia causes a certain amount of fatigue in an individual. The main cause influencing this situation is the lack of presence of enough red blood cells. The main function of these red blood cells is to transfer oxygen constantly from the long to the cells and tissues. A break in this process leads to you feeling weak and also short of breath.
- Diabetes: Diabetes poses a serious threat to the all over functioning of your body. It is termed as the slow killer and constantly works towards undermining the level of energy a normal individual can hold. This adversely affects your day to day life, including your performance at work and also performing your daily chores at home. The glucose in your body serves as a fuel for your daily activities. Since patients with type 2 diabetes cannot use this rising glucose in their blood properly, they end up being more tired than they ought to be.
Other conditions that lead to the same draining feeling and constant tiredness even after lot of sleep are depression, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue, sleep apnea, sleep inertia, periodic limb movement disorder, constant exposure to computer screens, tv screen, monitors, etc. There are a whole bag of other factors that lead to the constant feeling of tiredness that you are feeling. Before the end of the day, you are drained, your productivity drops and you cannot wait to hit the bed, and the same is the condition when you get out of bed. Consulting a general physician will not only help you put a finger on the cause, but also cure it with proper treatment.
Hi. Actually it is for my daughter who is 15 years old. She has a period problem for, 3 year's but she haven't go to hospital because she won't. In this problem she suffers from great and great pain of stomach. Nd over bleeding falls in during this time. Nd at morning she became very angry. What should I do in this situation without taking her to the hospital.
My sister in-law is about 32 years old. She was now 16 week pregnant. It is her 3rd pregnancy. Previous one was term IUD. Today she done Ultrasound and found a cyst measuring 13cmX12cm in right ovary. Some times she feels pain in lower abdomen. Doctor told her not to be worried. What will she do?
I had gall bladder operation in 2009. I am in fine health. Now I tested kidney, lever,thyroid, lipid,sugar, blood cbc. All reports ok except total wbc count-12400 with comments: normocytic normochromic blood picture with lecocytosis. Kindly advise your recommendation.
Help doctor my periods are delaying last month on 22 it has started n ended till 27 but now it delayed I tensed what should I do.
We've probably heard about it, read it and even watched it a few times - devices like TV and laptop take a toll on our health. But are the studies backed with statistics applicable to us? What duration crosses the limit between acceptable and dangerous. Given that both these devices are entwined in our lives not only to entertain, but also make our lives easy, how much can you really avoid them? The reality is that you can't. So here is a quick look at what impacts you the most and how you can manage it best.
1. Increased eye irritability: We are quite used to multi-screen viewing these days. We work on our laptops or iPads while we watch TV at home. While this may seem like a skilled process in multi-brain functionality, but it is subjecting our eyes continuously to artificial light, making us blink less often. Often extending to over 12 hours a day, a mix or laptop and TV viewing can cause dry eyes, irritability, and reduced vision problems.
2. Increased obesity: Having access to everything from groceries to jewelry online makes it unnecessary to move out of the house on a Sunday. This is a boon and a bane in its own right. Easy access means spending lesser time standing in supermarket queues but more time in front of the TV. This can lead to lethargy and obesity. This risk is very real in children and we are battling with an entire generation on the brink of obesity and related problems. Did you know that childhood obesity risk increases by 60% when kids watch one hour of TV! Don't even try the math for a year's worth of television!
3. Increased affinity for junk food: TV has more side effects than you think. It automatically makes us reach out for the most harmful foods that taste great but hardly have any nutritional value. From chips to pizzas to burgers to quick fix noodles some with extra cheese others with a copious quantity of salts slowly add harmful toxins to the body. The worst part is that we are so lost in our work or TV that we don't realize the quantity we are chewing down.
4. It affects your sleep cycle: Having these handy late in the night also confuses our body with artificial light, throwing our sleep cycle off balance.
5. The one-off cases are real for some people: We often hear horror stories about some 12 years old whose thighs burned up because of excessive laptop use. There are other stories about a man who came home after a workout and accidently touched his laptop's power cord to be electrocuted. There are other stories linking these gadgets to cancer risks. These stories may be played up by the media for viral effect but the fact remains that you never know when you can be that 'somebody'. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist and ask a free question.
My wife is 30 years old and we have two kids and my problem is she is not any more interested in sex is there any medicine or any way to get her in mood so she will respond me in same way which I do in my sex mood.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
Hi doctor yesterday I had sex with my boyfriend without any protection So l am little affraid that i' will get pregnant or not please help doctor my last period was 3/03/2017 cycle ls of 26-28 days.
What should she to avoid pregnancy. This time. She has already taken abortion pills 2 times in a period of two and half years. What is the best solution to avoid pregnancy now. Pls describe briefly.
Financially unstable. Me and my husband are working to keep the show running at 30 and 31 respectively. I have still never not felt that I want kids. I am not a baby friendly person while my husband loves children. What can go wrong with my health if I chose not to have kids ever?
Meri future wife ke dono boobs ka size me thoda hlka different h nd abhi se hi lose h uske boobs abhi to sadi bhi nahi hue.
My periods date is 9 July and I have sex with out condom, so can I be pregnant or not And what is the time for pregnant?
1. The best way to cool water in summers:- Remember the old days when our grandparents used matkas to store water?
Science has proven that the best way to store water is in a clay water pot. Clay pots not only cool the water down, it also provide healing with the elements of earth.
2. Porous property in clay pots:- Clay is porous. A clay pot is also porous. When we store water in a clay pot, the evaporation happens. All of us read in science from 5 th standard that, what is evaporation. This process causes cooling as water particles gain energy in the form of heat, then change to gas and get mixed with air. A clay pot has small holes visible at the microscopic level through which water seeps out and gains energy to become gas and gets evaporated causing cooling. Heat and moisture circulate throughout the pot, which is not possible in metal or plastic crockery that we use today.
3. Pot water is alkaline in nature:- Another benefit of clay water pots is the alkaline nature of clay. The alkaline clay interacts with the acidity of water and provides the proper ph balance. This water can help to cure acidity and other stomach issues.
4. Boosts metabolism: Drinking the right amount of water everyday can help us boost metabolism. We usually store water in plastic containers, without realizing that there are harmful chemicals like bpa (bisphenol a) in plastic. So drinking water from a clay pot can help improve metabolism without dangerous chemicals and also increase testosterone in our body on the other hand plastic reduces the amount of testosterone in our body. Clay water tastes natural, pleasantly chilled and also helps improve metabolism and
5. Clay pot water good for throat: The water stored in an earthen pot is gentle on the throat. It is an ideal drink for people suffering from cough or cold. It prevents from sunstroke. People who are suffering with sinusitis, this water is medicine for them.
These are all the benefits of clay pot water. But it is very important to clean these regularly and replace water. You can also buy the ‘surahi’ or narrow-neck jug-shaped water pot and the ‘matka’ or traditional water pot.
I did unprotected sex after two days of monthly circulation with my girlfriend and she took unwanted 72 after it, but a day after tomorrow she suffer from bleeding again. What should I do now?
Having breast pain before periods is normal in women? Does that mean your period is coming in 4-5 days.
Turmeric when mixed with milk can be very beneficial for many health problems. Turmeric offers many health benefits since it has both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. This is an effective remedy to fight environmental toxins and harmful microorganisms. Turmeric offers many health benefits since it has both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
Some amazing health benefits of this drink listed below:
1. Respiratory problem
Turmeric milk is an antimicrobial that attacks bacterial infections and viral infections. It can effectively treat various respiratory problems like asthma, bronchitis, lung congestion and sinus. This healthy drink can easily treat bacterial infections and viral infections.
Turmeric milk is anti-inflammatory and can prevent and protect from arthritis and stomach ulcers. It is also known as ‘natural aspirin’ and can cure headaches, swelling, and pain. It is naturally antiseptic and disinfects wounds as soon as you apply. Turmeric stops the wound from bleeding, sprinkling, and pain. In short, it cures wounds very fast.
3. Cold and cough
Turmeric milk is considered the best remedy for cold and cough. It is loaded with antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help battle infection as well as the symptoms of a cough or cold. It is especially effective against dry coughs.
4. Pains killer
Turmeric and milk give the best relief from aches and pains. This can also strengthen the spine and the joints in the body. Turmeric is a good source of calcium. It strengthens bones and provides sufficient calcium. Excellent to keep bones stronger and healthy.
5. Blood purifier
Turmeric milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. The presence of a wide range of vital nutrients in this milk boosts blood circulation. The antioxidants in turmeric also help in cleansing the lymphatic system, enhancing the purification process.
6. Liver detox
Turmeric milk is a natural liver detoxifier and blood purifier that boosts the liver function. It is also known as the natural liver detoxifier, helps to purify the blood, improve the function of the liver and cleanses the lymphatic system.
Turmeric milk baths for the soft, supple, and glowing skin. Drinking turmeric milk in the morning and before going to bed will purify the blood and helps to glow skin. Applying turmeric face pack on skin keeps skin softer and glowing. It reduces skin redness and dry patches.
Warm turmeric milk produces an amino acid, tryptophan, that induces a peaceful sleep. Milk contains serotonin and melatonin, which are brain chemicals that play an important role in your sleep cycle. Turmeric reduces stress and relaxes your body.
Turmeric is rich in antioxidants as well as several nutrients, so it works like a natural painkiller against headaches, especially those caused by congestion. This drink might help you to feel better and relaxed.
10. Menstrual cramps
Turmeric milk is very effective to ease menstrual cramps and pain. This is because it acts as a powerful antispasmodic agent easing menstrual pain and cramps naturally.
11. Weight loss
Turmeric helps to the breakdown of dietary fat, so it helps to control weight.