Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArunaYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old mother of 2, last pregnancy was 9 years back. Since Last 3 months my periods have become irregular and very very less bleeding, Periods come 5 to 8 days early every time and very less bleeding. No pain associated please assist.
I have used venlift od and I want stop this tablet. But now when stop this tablet I feel uncomfortable situation to my body. What I should do? Please help me.
My wife's now carrying now 3 months. We can have intercourse or not. Then she's have white discharges? Hw we can have intercourse and in which position can we do?
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Technique is the most advanced hair transplant technique.
FUE method of hair transplant is one of the most popular & advanced hair loss, male or female pattern baldness treatments offered at HairMD- hair transplant clinic in Pune with best, real and amazing hair transplant results. In the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Technique of hair transplant, each hair follicle is individually harvested from the scalp, using high precision, circular punches. It is then immediately transplanted back on bald patches on the scalp. This technique leaves no linear scars and is not very painful, which used to be the case previously with the strip harvesting or FUT hair transplant Technique. FUE is a highly advanced and minimally invasive hair transplant technique, hence also known as a scarless hair transplant. In this technique, Follicular units of hair are harvested individually from the donor area unlike the Strip Method, where a strip of tissue with hair follicular units is excised from the back of the scalp. Here instead of taking the Strip, small, precise motorized or manual punches are used to excise each hair graft individually and then transplanted.
The hairs which are to be used for transplantation can be taken from-
Donor area for hair transplant: The back & sides of the head (Occipital and Temporal Areas) - The hair in these areas remain unaffected by baldness. They are not susceptible to the action of DHT (DiHydroTestosterone), and thus don’t fall off. Hence they offer a good source of hair to be transplanted in the bald area.
- Beard for hair transplant - People with a good growth of beard hair have the added advantage of using the beard for hair transplant. Since the beard hairs are thicker and coarser than the scalp hair, mixing them with the scalp hair, gives us a great density and good coverage of the head. Once expertly mixed with the hair from the head, it is very difficult to distinguish them from the head hair when they start growing.
- Body Hairs for hair transplant - Chest, Axillary & Pubic Hair. As a last resort, when a large number of hairs are required to be transplanted, like in extreme severe baldness, we can also effectively use hair from the rest of the body to be transplanted on the head.
In order to achieve the best & real Fue hair transplant results-
And to be scientifically perfect, the bundles of hair that are harvested from the head are removed from the scalp and examined under a digital microscope before being transplanted. They are separated according to the number of hairs in each bundle.
Our hair on the head usually grows in bundles of 1’s, 2’s, 3’s & 4’s. These bundles are known as follicular units or hair grafts. It has been proved that the best & the most real looking hair transplant results are obtained when these hairs are transplanted, just as they are, in groups, without separating them. Also, the most natural & real hair transplant results are obtained, when the hairs are placed in the scalp, exactly the way they first grew on our head at birth. The front of our hairline is made up of single hair follicular units, the transition zone has a mixture of double hair and single hair follicle units and the rest of the hair behind that is a blend of all remaining hair. When this original pattern is not consciously followed by the doctor, the results are not natural & real and patients are disappointed. The success of hair transplant also depends on the angle and direction of the naturally growing hair. These are important facts that patients need to understand, before going in for a hair transplant. Normally, the hairs present in the hairline grow at a very acute angle of 15-20 degrees to the skin of the head. As we progress from the hairline to the crown, this angle subtly increases, eventually the hair becoming almost vertical in the crown. This gradual change is very subtle and for the transplant to look perfectly natural, this has to be kept in mind by the doctor.
The direction of the growing hair is also equally important. As we move from the center to the sides of the head, the direction changes from straight to sideways. The point at which this change starts happening is unique to every person and it is for the doctor to recognize this during the consultation. Following the natural direction of hair during hair transplantation, is one of the key factors which helps a doctor in giving a natural and artistically pleasing look to the hair transplanted.
In a hair transplant, the whole concept of designing the hairline & crown is based on the above two factors. When the doctor has a thorough knowledge of these rules of hair architecture, he is able to create the perfect hairlines & crowns and also add to the existing ones. HairMD India is the only one that considers all these factors, making it the most trusted name among the hair transplant clinics in Pune.
As a take- away message, there are 3 key points about FUE (follicular unit extraction) hair transplant to bear in mind:
There is no risk of a linear scar on the back of the head on in more simple words, this is no scar hair transplant surgery.
- There is minimal pain or painless surgery. The most you would feel would be that of an ant bite, during the administration of local anesthesia, after which there is no feeling of pain at all. During the surgery, you can read, converse with the doctor and staff, take a snack or lunch break, and return home in the evening without any problem. Also, post hair transplant pain in minimal & you can start working from next day with little precautions.
- Delightful and real looking results, and recovery within a very short period. You are ready for work the next day.
I not had a sex 1 week before I had food poison and now I am normal but my period is delayed for 3 days I check pregnancy card its show negative but after few minutes it show lightly positive colour and I try another kit it show very light positive colour and few minute it became negative with out sex how it is possible.
अजमोद के फायदे की पहचान और इसकी सबसे पहली खेती भूमध्यसागरीय एवं उत्तर अफ़्रीकी क्षेत्रों में की गई थी. इसका वैज्ञानिक नाम एपियम ग्रोवेलोंस है. सब्जी के रूप में खाया जाने वाला अजमोद अब विश्वस्तर पर उगाया जाता है. अजमोद में पोटेशियम, मैग्नीशियम, सोडियम, कैल्शियम, ताम्बा, लोहा, जस्ता आदि खनिज पाए जाते हैं. विटामिन में फैटी एसिड, विटामिन ए, बी-6, बी-12, सी, डी, ई, और विटामिन के पाया जाता है. आइये अजमोद के फायदों से रूबरू होते हैं.
1. ह्रदय रोग और सीने के जलन
अजमोद की जड़ में विटामिन सी, फाइबर और कई ऐसे जैविक रसायन पाए जाते हैं जो आपके दिल को स्वस्थ रखने में मदद करते हैं.
2. अल्सर में
अजमोद में फ्लेवेनोइड प्रचुर मात्रा में पाया जाता है. जो कि अल्सर के लिए जिम्मेदार बैक्टीरिया एच-पाईलोरी के विकास को रोकता है. इसके अलावा ये अन्न्प्रणाली की दीवारों को नुकसान पहुँचाने में मदद करता है.
2. माइग्रेन में
माइग्रेन की उपचार में भी अजमोद लाभकारी है. इसमें मौजूद कुमेरिन माइग्रेन से राहत प्रदान करती है. ये आपको माइग्रेन के अलावा तेज सिदर्द से भी राहत दे सकती है.
3. गठिया में
गठिया पीड़ितों के लिए भी अजमोद काफी फायदेमंद साबित होता है. दरअसल अजमोद में सूजन को कम करने वाला गुण होता है. यह मुत्रवर्धक के रूप में भी काम करता है. इससे यूरिक एसिड क्रिस्टल निकल जाता है और जोड़ों के दर्द की सम्भावना में कमी आती है.
4. पाचन और कब्ज में
इसमें पाया जाने वाला फाइबर कब्ज का बेहतरीन इलाज है. यह आँतों में कार्य को भी आरामदायक बनाती है. इसमें मौजूद प्राकृतिक फाइबर की प्रचुरता इसे पाचनतंत्र को दुरुस्त करने में महत्वपूर्ण बनता है.
5. उच्च रक्तचाप में
अजमोद में मौजूद पैथालाइड नाम का कार्बनिक यौगिक रक्त में तनाव हारमोन का स्तर कम करता है. इससे रक्त में दबाव कम होता है और रक्तचाप कम हो जाता है. इसके अलावा ये सम्पूर्ण कार्डियोवस्कुलर प्रणाली पर दबाव कम करता है एथेरोस्केलेरोसिस के विकास को रोककर दिल के दौरे की सम्भावना या स्ट्रोक से बचाता है.
6. पिम्पल्स के उपचार में
अजमोद में मौजूद तमाम तरह के विटामिन्स और खनिज आपके चेहरे के मुंहासे और पिम्पल्स को ख़त्म करते हैं. ये त्वचा की गन्दगी को दूर करता है ताकि चेहरे से पिम्पल्स हटाया जा सके.
7. प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली में
अजमोद में विटामिन सी की प्रचुरता होती है. इसमें मौजूद एंटीऑक्सीडेंट इसकी क्षमता को और बढाता है. इसके परिणामस्वरूप आपके प्रतिरक्षातंत्र में जबरदस्त मजबूती आती है. आप कई अनावश्यक रोगों से बच जाते हैं.
8. शुक्राणु सुधार के लिए
अजमोद की सब्जी के नियमित सेवन से आप यौन समस्याओं से भी निजात पा सकते हैं. इसमें पाए जाने वाले तत्व आपकी उत्तेजना बढाते हैं. इसकी खुराक आपके शुक्राणुओं की संख्या में भी वृद्धि कर सकती है.
9. अस्थमा और कैंसर में
अजमोद पैथालाइड और फ्लोवोनाइड्स से भी भरपूर होता है. ये कैंसर से मुकाबला करने वाले कार्सिनोजेन को डिटोक्सीफाई करता है. इसके अलावा इसमें एंटीऑक्सीडेंट का गुण भी होता है. ये सब कैंसर से लड़ने में मददगार साबित होते हैं.
इसमें अस्थमा से भी लड़ने वाले गुण पाए जाते हैं. ये इसमें पाए जाने वाले एंटी-इनफ्लेमेटरी गुण के कारण होता है.
10. आँखों के लिए
आँखों के लिए इसमें मौजूद विटामिन ए महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाता है. आपको बता दें कि विटामिन ए आँख के एक बड़े हिस्से का निर्माण करता है.
11. कोलेस्ट्राल कम करने में
अजमोद का नियमित सेवन आर्टरी क्लागिंग कोलेस्ट्राल को कम कर सकता है. दरअसल इसमें मौजूद पैथालाइड पित्त में से रस के स्त्राव को उत्तेजित करता है जिसकी सहायता से कोलेस्ट्राल का स्तर कम होता है.
12. वजन कम करने में
अजमोद आपका वजन भी कम कर सकती है. अजमोद के रस का नियमित सेवन आपको अपना वजन कम करने में सहायक है. दरअसल ये पेट भरने की प्रवृत्ति को कम करता है जिससे कि आदमी खाना कम खाता है.
She have regular periods, but now its discharged in other type, colour change as vulgar reddish colour in this periods time, any problem with that colour change during discharge? Please help.
Breath in as deeply as you can, then exhale as hard as you can; repeat 10 times; when exhaling the last time, keep the air pushed out, not taking another breath for as long as you can stand. This normally works the first try, but repeat if necessary. Be sure to sit down when doing this.
This is a remedy only feasible when sitting at a bar. Have the bartender fill a small glass with club soda. Light a match and drop it, then drink the water quickly (being careful not to drink the match). It works, but I don't know why!
Drink 1/2 glass water, slowly.
Keep a tsp. Of sugar in your month and suck slowly.
Suck 2-3 small pieces of fresh ginger.
Hi doctor Plzz suggest me what to do. My periods are irregular. In normal days most of the tym secretion occurs through vagina. Whitish mucus released and also I have a bad smell in my urine. Plzz suggest me how to reduce smell from vagina and urine.
Hi sir. I am blessed with a baby girl in the month of june 2015 by cesarean section. Since then I did not have my MC(periods). What should I do?
Period messing from 8 days and pregnancy test by prega news done twice but it comes negative and today we had given the urine test at evening that result also gives negative and but in note it had mentioned that urine contains hcg. The urine is not of morning .so what was the reason for missing period.
My wife is 6 th month pregnant, done Tiffa scan AFI is 9 and baby weight is 580 gms. Is weight normal and how to increase the AFI level as the doctor said, it's just below the normal. Please let me know how to increase the level.
The air that we breathe today is full of toxic and hazardous pollutants. Pollution in the environment could leave mother Earth sapped of its beauty and biodiversity. Each year millions of people die all around the world due to different pollution related problems. The key to live a healthy life is to identify the sources of air pollution and implement practical ways so that we can help stop air pollution. This article is going to suggest different ideas that can contribute to stop air pollution in the world around us.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
So, I will posting articles related to air pollution and steps we can take to prevent it for better living.
Common Air Pollutants and their Sources
1. Carbon Monoxide: Generated by cigarettes, combustion engines, gas and fuel appliances, incinerators.
2. Lead from aircraft fuel metal processing plants, incineration and battery acid production
3. Ozone produced by car exhausts, factory processing, electric utilities, power plants, chemical solvents.
4. Nitrogen Dioxide from car engines, airplane engines, factories, and power plants.
5. Sulfur Dioxide -locomotives, ships, planes, and other equipment produce huge volumes of Sulfur Dioxide. Industrial processes, particularly ore extraction and purification, are also producers of the gas.
6. Particulate Matter: produced by nearly every single process involving chemicals and fuels, farming and construction.
Effects of Common Air Pollutants
EFFECTS ON HUMANS
- Coughing and shortness of breath, Asthma and sometimes premature deaths,
- Lung cancer
- IQ loss and impacts on learning, memory, and behavior in children due to damage to the developing nervous system,
- Heart disease
- kidney effects
EFFECTS ON ENVIRONMENT - FLORA AND FAUNA
- Lead can cause damage to flora and fauna.
- Ozone is a dangerous substance for most living organisms and multiple ecosystems on land and in the sea.
- Acid rains produced by Nitrogen Dioxide and Sulfur Dioxide are extremely destructive to the soil, plants and animals,
- Particulate Matter is harmful to animals, mammals being more affected
I am 35 years old lady. Having a 10 years old daughter. Weight was 107 in 2012. Period stopped. Went for the bariatric surgery in 2013. Conceived one time but went for abortion because ct scan was done during first trimester. On antidepressants for 10 yrs. But now periods regular. Is there some chances to conceive and can I deliver a healthy baby. Should I plan for it.
You can be very much addicted to having sugar that many-a-times you might find it difficult to cut down on the amount of your intake. You might find it impossible to stop eating sugar. You might crave to have anything which has a lot of sugar in it.
Why is it bad?
Sugar is a fattening compound as it contains fructose. Sugar causes you to overeat, which in turn causes weight gain. It can bring anatomical changes in the brain, which gets you into an addiction. Sugar addiction is just like any other addiction, like that with nicotine or any other drugs. The only difference is the substance being used. Sugar can mess with the chemical balance of the brain to make you crave for it more.
- A 2009 study from the University of California shows how a high-fructose diet can cause you to build new fat cells around your heart, liver, and digestive organs in just 10 weeks, plunging you into the early stages of diabetes and heart disease (whereas a high glucose diet did not have the same effects)
- Excess fructose consumption is a major contributor to insulin resistance and obesity, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, liver disease, cancer, arthritis, and other diseases
- Fructose is metabolized very differently in your body from glucose; all of the metabolic burden falls on your liver, in much the same way as for alcohol, and your body becomes a sea of toxic by-products.
- Glucose, on the other hand, is your body’s nearly ideal source of fuel, meaning it has none of the damaging metabolic effects of fructose; glucose also suppresses your appetite, unlike fructose, which stimulates your appetite and encourages overeating and the accumulation of excess body fat
How to overcome it?
To overcome sugar addiction, here are a few steps you can take:
- Observe yourself: This is the first step you should take. Observe what you eat, how much of sugar it contains. Take a note of how you feel after having sugar or something, which is laden with sugar. Keep a diary entry of whatever you observe about yourself and your sugar consumption.
- Practice self care: It is extremely difficult for any sugar addict to transition into a diet without any sugar or low sugar content. You will have to take it slow and add regular practice of self care. Do not avoid breakfast every morning. Remember to add in the required amount of fats and proteins (learn more about the Importance of Protein). Do not skip out on meals. Drink a lot of water and fluids like fresh fruit juice and sleep for at least 7 hours or more so that you get proper rest.
- Be honest with yourself: If you are trying to get rid of the sugar addiction, you have to be extremely honest without yourself. If you succumb to temptation and end up eating a few too many candies, then be honest with yourself and admit it. Make it a point to overcome the temptation the next time.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.