Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arpitha Reddy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arpitha ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am having 3 week baby girl and she is passing green poo since last two days. My wife is not having enough milk. So we are feeding baby with lactogen. What should I do?
I am 27 years old, now I am suffering from continuously menstrual bleeding from last 10-15days, kindly suggest to us how prevent it?
Plz help me out please say me any tablet to conceive baby m trying from five months please help out kaise conceive karu how to conceive.
I had my last period on 19th jan and till date I have not got my periods again. I had sex wd my husband on around 15th jan and a protected one. And had taken I pill within 4 hrs of sex. And after consuming pill I had got the date on 19th my usual date that ws due. Bt this time der is a delay. Can you help me. Also I have taken twice the urine test in the day which is negative. Is there chance of hormonal imbalance and how it will be corrected now after pill?
Hi, Today my wife had done sonography reports says" yolk sac seen measures 8x8mm, mild larger in size" Cervical length - 3.7 cms & fetal heart beat seen what it means, our doc had prescribed folic acid tabs & advice to get checkup after 20 days. He has shown doubt of abnormal pregnancy. Kindly advice & help.
I am 25 years old female. Got married in 2015 in the month of September. After 2 months I come to know I am suffering from pods and taller bladder stone . So I took treatment and it is operated properly. Both the things are cure now. But from last 6 to 7 months I am suffering from vaginal infections like small boils or itching and burning and I took several creams and medicine but it is not going .every month I suffer from this problem which is very is irrationg and restless for me. And I am not able to conceive also and my husband family is demanding for the child pls help and get out of these issues please.
The theory behind the anti-calorie diet is that they contain a negligible amount of calories. The body spends more calories in digesting them than their combined calorie value of the diet. Whether or not it is a true statement, it is pretty evident that the following food items have scant calorie value and will not even put a dent in your daily diet:
- Celery: A hundred grams serving of celery contains 16 calories. The water content of this food is close to 90 percent. The stringy covering only holds the water content inside. As such the body spends much more energy in digesting this food. Celery, therefore, is a perfect definition of anti-calorie food.
- Cabbage: Cabbage is a great vegetable that helps in preventing cardiovascular diseases and cancer. The count of calorie is extremely less in cabbage. The body can digest it without any additional effort. It’s filling nature addresses hunger while making sure that the body digests it easily. It is estimated that 100 grams of cabbage contain only 20 calories.
- Cucumber: Cucumber has close to 95 percent of water content. Being light weight and less filling, this food can be consumed until one is full. This is perhaps the reason why cucumber finds a place in almost every salad along with other low-calorie fruits and vegetables. 100 grams of cucumber contains mere 16 calories, making it the ideal anti-calorie food.
- Mushroom: Mushrooms are a great replacement for high-calorie foods. A mere 22 calories in a 100-gram serving makes them an ideal item to be a part of the anti-calorie diet. The fungi presents in mushrooms are not only good for health, but is extremely light weight. It can be consumed along with other food items as a side dish or in the form of soup.
- Watermelon: Despite its sweet nature, watermelon has a surprisingly low-calorie count. Apart from being extremely light weight, watermelon can be easily digested and has antioxidant properties. A 100 gram serving of watermelon has only 30 calories. This, however, should not be taken daily, if you are very health conscious.
- Tomatoes: The red tomatoes are one of the healthiest foods that are easily available. It can prevent serious diseases such as cancer and heart blockages. A calorie count of 17 makes it a great fruit to be included in the anti-calorie diet.
- Lemons: Although lemon has a calorie count of 30, it can be included in the anti-calorie diet to ensure a different flavor in your diet. It can be consumed in the form of juice to finish your meal or start a day. Its vitamin C content is extremely beneficial for the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.