Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. ArjunYour feedback matters!
When I was use the system. More than one hour. Water was came to my eye's. Pl let me know the solution for this problem.
Since from last 4 months their some kind of pus coming out from my eye with pain and wound which looks like normal pimple, and I gone though crossed eye operation in last 5 month so please suggest me what I have to do.
I have red eye from 3 days and pain in body have a allergy in hand foot and pain in chest hand head.
Every other day, I wake up with a headache which lasts through the day. Eyesight is fine, stomach is also fine. It is usually concentrated on the left temple, not unbearable but enough to ruin my work day. What should I do?
I am 20 and I have pretty much eyesight, what should I do to make my vision normal without spectacle or lens.
I have problem in my both eyes, whenever I stay in contact with computer, mobiles, Dust, tear comes out continuously. So What to do?
Since 2 years I have been a patient of ocd (obsessive cumulative disorder). And taking fluoxin cr100. But when I stop this medicine it comes back. How to stop this permanently and live happily without over thinking. Wht should I do please suggest. Overthinking is ruining me in many stages of life.
I had my kidney transplant on Jan 2015, as recommended by doctors I am taking post transplant medicine. My left eye's vision is diminishing and doctors were able to diagnose the problem. Please suggest.
Recently I visited an eye care hospital and the Dr prescribed me HFA, Pachymetry and Color photo tests. Dr. Says that result is ok, but i have to undergo another test of OCT.RNFL BE. What is your opinion?
I have a eyes problem I cannot see the far objects and whn I remove my specks I see the objects blur.
Eyes are very important organs as they provide you with the ability to process visual detail and detect light. However, because your eyes are exposed to harsh climate and pollutants, they can get spoilt. Here are a few basic tips you can follow to take care of your eyes:
- Eye yoga: Eye Yoga is an ancient method of relaxing your eyes and is also known as “palming”. All you need to do is cup your palms and place them over closed eyes in a way wherein your fingertips are touching your forehead. This helps in blocking out light completely. While cupping your eyes, take long, deep breaths which can help relax your eyes and mind.
- Eat healthy: It is important to eat healthy in order to maintain healthy eyes. Medical practitioners believe that vitamins have anti oxidants which slow down age related problems in the eye. You should be eating foods rich in Vitamin A, C and E, Zinc rich foods and foods with folic acid. Food items such as carrots, lettuce, spinach and kale can help in keeping your eyes healthy for longer.
- Wear dark sunglasses: Every time your eyes are exposed to the sun, they have to tolerate the harmful UV-A and UV-B rays. The ultraviolet rays can prove to be very damaging for your eyes as they affect the optic nerve. Hence, you should always wear dark coloured sunglasses in the sun to protect your eyes.
- Take breaks: Staring at a computer screen or a mobile screen all day can prove to be very harmful to your eyes. According to a study, when you stare a screen for too long, you blink lesser. This can lead to dry eyes.
- Get required rest: It is important to rest your eyes and free them of the strain they endure daily. Hence, you should aim to get at least 6-8 hours of sleep time daily to give them the required rest time.
- Quit smoking: Smoking cigarettes can be harmful for your eyes as it increases chances of macular degeneration and cataracts. Smoking also increases chances of optic nerve damage as it impairs blood circulation to the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.